ST Waiting List 24/25

tr0211

Official Ticketer
With renewals concluding a week tomorrow, I thought I would fire up a thread for the season ticket waiting list for next season. Missed out last year but hoping I’ve done enough to get over the line this time with 502 points.

Can anyone remember how long it took them to make offers to those on the waiting list last summer after the renewal date. I know it was 403 points for the cut off but don’t think they published anything until the season tickets had sold out and all offers had been taken up.

What points is everyone else who’s hoping for an offer on?

Link to ST 23/24 sold out and points total: https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/season-2023-24-season-tickets-now-sold-out/4WWmRB8Vbat0KUAdGQ6dNv

I’d actually be surprised if any offers go out well not including Celtic games anyway.

Hopefully I’m wrong for those hoping to get an offer.

For folk to come off the waiting list, others must give their tickets up.

Wonder how many a year this is

I would think it will be late on before they know whats left,must be some amount of juggling about with UB moving,disabled moving,new cantilever,the rhats getting allocation etc.
Good luck to those who really want a st anyway, but i dont see there being much left over for a waiting list.

My son is still on the list but I didnt realise they changed the rules so that he has to be over 12 to get an offer. Bit annoying
I think he can get an offer if someone in the friends and family has a seat next to him. Either through a move or if the seat next to you became free. He just can’t get one alone.

I’m hoping it drops and there are loads available for without Celtic. Both me and my son on around 260 so hopefully next year in a better position but still holding out hope no one wants any without Celtic STs and we can snap them up!!

With renewals concluding a week tomorrow, I thought I would fire up a thread for the season ticket waiting list for next season. Missed out last year but hoping I’ve done enough to get over the line this time with 502 points.

Can anyone remember how long it took them to make offers to those on the waiting list last summer after the renewal date. I know it was 403 points for the cut off but don’t think they published anything until the season tickets had sold out and all offers had been taken up.

What points is everyone else who’s hoping for an offer on?

Link to ST 23/24 sold out and points total: https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/season-2023-24-season-tickets-now-sold-out/4WWmRB8Vbat0KUAdGQ6dNv
I don't think they will offer to many season tickets unless a poor uptake

The 2 end stands are a increase in seats but when the Govan gets the same disabled section there will a decrease of available in Govan.

I think they will keep them back and sell as game by game basis so that when Govan is done they have the capacity to absorb the loss in seats from Govan.

You then add us giving the scum more tickets

I think he can get an offer if someone in the friends and family has a seat next to him. Either through a move or if the seat next to you became free. He just can’t get one alone.
Mmm so I should change my 14 year old to my 9 year old and then let the 14 year old be on the waiting list

The 14 year old ticket is next to mine

Mmm so I should change my 14 year old to my 9 year old and then let the 14 year old be on the waiting list

The 14 year old ticket is next to mine
That could be the best way and likely your 14 year old might have enough points to get a ticket pretty quickly possibly even this season.

Unlikely there will be many/ if any sold including OF games anyway.

326 points here but not confident of an offer this season. After a single anywhere in the stadium. Does the my gers renewal points get added before the offers? This would give an extra 30 points.

I was affected by the Broomloan move, there was actually a lot more seats available than I thought there would be. And of course there will be the Broomloan section we left behind p, Celtic games aside of course

In fact I can still see the map and there are 28 season ticket seats still available so assume that’s it, plus the Broomloan sections

Last edited:
I’m on 336 and expecting it’ll be next year before I have a chance. Attended every home game in the league and cups and had about 7 European home games too, so not too bothered if I’ve got another year waiting.

I was affected by the Broomloan move, there was actually a lot more seats available than I thought there would be. And of course there will be the Broomloan section we left behind p, Celtic games aside of course

In fact I can still see the map and there are 28 season ticket seats still available so assume that’s it, plus the Broomloan sections

This is really useful to see. Thanks for posting mate. Is this the availability left for those that want to move out of the Broomloan sections impacted by the new away allocations?

There might be more available if others decide not to renew after the renewal deadline has passed that get passed onto those next in line + the option of non Celtic ST's.

The club could be savvy and hold back BR 4/5 and BF4/5 for MyGers sales for the other games as it would give a better chance of members sitting together match by match. All a guessing game at the moment with all the changes.

50 pages here we go!

491 points here with Hibs still to be added.

I think the points threshold will be lower this season than last although not by much.

There can’t be many people above me in terms of points who need a season ticket since it was around 800 points 2 years ago and 400 last year.

50 pages here we go!

491 points here with Hibs still to be added.

I think the points threshold will be lower this season than last although not by much.

There can’t be many people above me in terms of points who need a season ticket since it was around 800 points 2 years ago and 400 last year.
Unless you can still game the system and a current ST does a name change and jumps straight onto the waiting list with over 1000 points…..

Unless you can still game the system and a current ST does a name change and jumps straight onto the waiting list with over 1000 points…..
The club have clamped down on that one now. You have to wait a full season before someone in that situation can get another one. IE If I transferred over my season ticket to someone else for the remainder of this season and they then renewed it for next year. I wouldn't be able to get one again until season 2025/26 via the Waiting List.

I'm on 450. Would have been more but I used someone elses ST for the current season. I'd be happy with a non-mentally challenged ticket but I'm not confident for anything.

I'm on 267 (272 once Hibs game gets sorted). Going to take me at least another 2 seasons I reckon to get an offer. Living in Leeds makes the cost of getting to as many games as possible a right pain in the arse.

If any offers are made, I think they will be pretty late on.

I think they will need to be 100% confident that the Copland building work is going to be completed on time before they offer any new ST's out.

If the buiding work runs over (and its not a stretch to imagine it might) then those of us with cantilever seats will need to be housed elsewhere until it is ready. I would assume they would use the displaced Broomy seats for this.

But hopefully work is finished by 21st July as they have targeted.

Don’t think that’s true. It was mentioned on here at some point last year and then dispelled pretty quickly afterwards
I emailed them mate. Unless its in the family section, with me, then he cant get one. I wanted just one in the main stand for him near my seat and asked them. Made it cleaid upgrade each ticket to an adult one and give it to my mate for games then keep trying for 2 together but nope. Emailed me back saying over 12 for a single seat offer

I emailed them mate. Unless its in the family section, with me, then he cant get one. I wanted just one in the main stand for him near my seat and asked them. Made it cleaid upgrade each ticket to an adult one and give it to my mate for games then keep trying for 2 together but nope. Emailed me back saying over 12 for a single seat offer
Was that this year? I’m really surprised at that mate, thought that had been cleared up

It was at the start of this current season mate, when my boy turned 5. Apparently they simply wont do a single seat for an under 12 outwith the family stand. I still have the email I think
I’d ask that question again mate. I’m almost certain that was asked again and completely dismissed at the start of last season

I’d be keen to see this too please @Taverneeeeer PM if you’d prefer.

I was told in July 23’ that ‘Individuals on the waiting list with a sufficient points total are offered a season ticket without regard to the age category that the supporter belongs to.’
I will see if i still have the email. My mate that i go to games with is in the same boat and he too got that email so il see if he still has his as well if i cant find mine.

Cant find the email. Asked my mate and it was margaret in the TO who told him when she called him to process his seat move last year. Ive emailed them again for confirmation as id be delighted if they had changed their stance. It lets me buy individual seats in the ground in his mygers for games no problem as well.

Cant find the email. Asked my mate and it was margaret in the TO who told him when she called him to process his seat move last year. Ive emailed them again for confirmation as id be delighted if they had changed their stance. It lets me buy individual seats in the ground in his mygers for games no problem as well.
It a concern that there’s inconsistent messages coming from the ticket office on this. @Greg Marshall are you able to have this confirmed one way or the other please?

Like you I’m able to purchase individual match tickets which aren’t near my own ST so it’s piss poor if the club are allowing this but preventing the same kids purchasing a ST.

It a concern that there’s inconsistent messages coming from the ticket office on this. @Greg Marshall are you able to have this confirmed one way or the other please?

Like you I’m able to purchase individual match tickets which aren’t near my own ST so it’s piss poor if the club are allowing this but preventing the same kids purchasing a ST.
Agreed mate. Without moving to the family stand, away from my dad and best mates who i currently sit with and have always gone with, I dont see how I will ever be able to get him a seat. I buy RTV, tickets etc in his name to get him points and even shelled out 150 quid on edimiston house in his name to get him the points and its appearing like it was all totally pointless.

I have emailed the office again to ask for confirmation one way or another.

How do the club get away with calling it a waiting list? It was in the past, but now it's just a competition with an entry fee of £50 per annum.
Spend, spend, spend, to reach that goal of gaining enough points to "earn" that season ticket you so desire. First team, B team, woman's team, Rangers TV, merchandise etc ,etc, etc. Go on, you know you want to.
If you can't be bothered with all that, just get a mate on high points to do a name change. You get a season ticket and he jumps right to the top of "the waiting list" without any waiting required.

Has anyone ever earned enough points to be offered a season ticket from only paying for MyGers every year?

For anyone curious, I have a season ticket but I'm not in MyGers.

How do the club get away with calling it a waiting list? It was in the past, but now it's just a competition with an entry fee of £50 per annum.
Spend, spend, spend, to reach that goal of gaining enough points to "earn" that season ticket you so desire. First team, B team, woman's team, Rangers TV, merchandise etc ,etc, etc. Go on, you know you want to.
If you can't be bothered with all that, just get a mate on high points to do a name change. You get a season ticket and he jumps right to the top of "the waiting list" without any waiting required.

Has anyone ever earned enough points to be offered a season ticket from only paying for MyGers every year?

For anyone curious, I have a season ticket but I'm not in MyGers.
Several folk on here got offers last summer as they had over 403 points.

Are the offers based on how many points have accrued immediately after the recent update?
Yes. This update is critical for those on the waiting list. Every point matters so well worth checking they have given you the right points once we get the email that the update has been completed.

Again another way of alienating our next generation of supporters.
It’s extremely difficult to get kids on the season ticket ladder and if this is the case then I think I’ll chuck it.
It’s difficult for anyone to get a season ticket with the renewal rate being so high.

I’m not sure what the solution is though given the capacity of the stadium is restricted. Should season ticket holders be given the right to renew their season ticket every season? Absolutely. Does it create a closed shop in essence, something the club are keen to avoid through other ticketing streams? Absolutely

Given the renewal rate is 95% or there abouts, the current season ticket process is a closed shop. Effectively every current season ticket could renew until they die if they wanted or they have the option to transfer it which causes other issues. Not really sure what the club can do but I share your frustration as I’m trying to get an additional season ticket for a family member too

It’s difficult for anyone to get a season ticket with the renewal rate being so high.

I’m not sure what the solution is though given the capacity of the stadium is restricted. Should season ticket holders be given the right to renew their season ticket every season? Absolutely. Does it create a closed shop in essence, something the club are keen to avoid through other ticketing streams? Absolutely

Given the renewal rate is 95% or there abouts, the current season ticket process is a closed shop. Effectively every current season ticket could renew until they die if they wanted or they have the option to transfer it which causes other issues. Not really sure what the club can do but I share your frustration as I’m trying to get an additional season ticket for a family member too
I think the only way you can do it is stop transferring your ticket onto a friend or family? Can you still even do that? Once someone give their ticket up then that ticket becomes free for people on the waiting list, and not be allowed to transfer to another name?

I think the only way you can do it is stop transferring your ticket onto a friend or family? Can you still even do that? Once someone give their ticket up then that ticket becomes free for people on the waiting list, and not be allowed to transfer to another name?
Yes you can still transfer season tickets.

If you stop people transferring, you’ll have a situation whereby people unofficially pass their season ticket on and sell it to someone else. Would only cause difficulties for European away games but if you don’t do them it’s no issue

The only way to protect the next generation of fans and get them in the door is to sort out the broomloan rear and get the people that have aged out into another section of the ground. Shouldn’t be an option it should be mandatory to be moved to the first available seats. There are loads that can be used in the club deck to keep families together but they need to sort that so new kids can come in.

Back