ST Waiting List 24/25

How long does it take to get 400 points?
Really depends how intensely you want to chase the points.

Back of a fag packet maths:

Seasonal Stuff
Mygers + early bird bonus (£50) = 30 points?
Stadium Tour (£18?) = 1 point
Women's ST (£79) = 20 points
Annual RTV unlimited (£240) = 40 points
Matchday Programme Sub (£???) = 20 points (Think this was £120 for the season - can anyone confirm?)

111 MyGers points per season - approx cost £507

Domestic
Men's 1st Team: Match ticket purchase (£32 minimum?) = 5 points
x19 for league
(£32 x17 PLUS £53 x2 for OF games = £650) = 95 points
OR
(£32 x17 for non-OF = £544) = 85 points

SPFL Home league match attendance = 5 points x 19 = 95 points

190 95 MyGers Points per season - approx cost £650-ish
(Buying all the tickets and going to all 19 home league games)

301 206 MyGers points from the domestic league season and seasonal options

So, without going further down this rabbit hole, adding in cups/European games, B Team offerings, miscellaneous MyGers related events and whatnot... you could safely say if you wanted to hunt down every single point going in a season, minimum time to earn it (400 points) is going to be at least into your second season, (probably third) at the guts of around 1200 quid, £2k cos lets face it, sometimes the tickets that are the cheapest are usually staring into a pillar lol.

Gives some perspective on the guys that are riding in gold tier on MyGers :eek:

(Edited as posters have pointed out that the 5 points for attending only goes towards current ST holders)

Last edited:
That’s a very good breakdown. I’m trying to get up to 400/500 points with me and my son but just can’t afford the add ons so doing with first team matches but it’s a big spend to build the points. Some of the friendly and early cup games are reasonable for my son at sometimes £10ish but the europa and champs league are £40-£50 per ticket.

We are both on 270 with most first team home games this season and probably 50% last season. That’s league, Europe, cups and friendlies. The ones we’ve missed is usually cos I can’t get tickets sat next to each other. I reckon I’ll be at 400 this time next year so nearly 3 seasons buying a lot of the games.

Seasonal Stuff
Matchday Programme Sub (£???) = 20 points (Think this was £120 for the season - can anyone confirm?)

Domestic
x19 for league
OR

190 MyGers Points per season - approx cost £650-ish

301 MyGers points from the domestic league season and seasonal options

So, without going further down this rabbit hole, adding in cups/European games, B Team offerings, miscellaneous MyGers related events and whatnot... you could safely say if you wanted to hunt down every single point going in a season, minimum time to earn it (400 points) is going to be at least into your second season, at the guts of around 1200 quid, cos lets face it, sometimes the tickets that are the cheapest are usually staring into a pillar lol.

You don’t get extra points for attending games after purchasing a ticket.

Seasonal Stuff

Domestic
x19 for league
OR

190 MyGers Points per season - approx cost £650-ish

301 MyGers points from the domestic league season and seasonal options

So, without going further down this rabbit hole, adding in cups/European games, B Team offerings, miscellaneous MyGers related events and whatnot... you could safely say if you wanted to hunt down every single point going in a season, minimum time to earn it (400 points) is going to be at least into your second season, at the guts of around 1200 quid, cos lets face it, sometimes the tickets that are the cheapest are usually staring into a pillar lol.

As posted you don't get another 5 points for attendance after purchase

STH need to swipe smartcard to get 5 points match attendance for League games only

Last edited:
Reactions: 022
I’m on 491 points and the first game I attended was Aberdeen at the end of the 21/22 season. Been to every home game since except Leipzig, Liverpool, Ajax, and the last Old Firm.

Have RTV this year and programme subscription. Bought a cup programmes separate and Women’s and B Team Season Tickets.

Do you use the RTV sub regularly, read the programmes and attend the B team and women's games?

Seems a really terrible system to be able to get a shot at a ST.

I half in on a ST with my pal, but considering joiming the waiting list to be able to have my own, however I will never be able to build up that level of points to get the chance to buy one.

I assume you need to pay the £50 every year for Mygers to stay on the list until you get one,

Do you use the RTV sub regularly, read the programmes and attend the B team and women's games?

I half in on a ST with my pal, but considering joiming the waiting list to be able to have my own, however I will never be able to build up that level of points to get the chance to buy one.

I assume you need to pay the £50 every year for Mygers to stay on the list until you get one,
Yes, need to keep the MyGers membership going to on the list.

Seriously considering not doing so in future. I buy tickets from mates or spares online. So although going all the time my actual points total is very low, making a season ticket offer highly unlikely for years.

Maybe I've misread the MyGers points breakdown then, those 5 points, are those only for ST holders going to the games?
No everyone that has an individual Rangers ticketing account will get them

STH only get those 5 points for a League game once the smartcard is scanned as they is them 'purchasing' the game despite buying in well in advance

Take Benfica for example both STH and non STH will get those 5 points as they are purchasing a ticket

You don't get 10 points in total for purchasing and actually attending

No everyone that has an individual Rangers ticketing account will get them

STH only get those 5 points for a League game once the smartcard is scanned as they is them 'purchasing' the game despite buying in well in advance

Take Benfica for example both STH and non STH will get those 5 points as they are purchasing a ticket

You don't get 10 points in total for purchasing and actually attending
Ah, I see, quite easy to get confused given the way it's worded on the site lol "SPFL Home League Match Attendance - 5 points" really leads you to believe that you can buy a ticket, get the 5 points and then a further 5 from actually going into the ground. If I, as a non ST holder MyGers member bought every league game, that's 95 points. If I'm not getting credited with those 'Match Attendance' points, (to give me 190p for the league season) then it creates an almost false gap between MyGers members and ST holders.

Otherwise, ST holders retain a large advantage over non ST holders as they get 120 points up front from being a ST holder (ergo, buying the 19 games) & 5 points every time they go to Ibrox, in the league, as well, allowing them to gain 215 points per season just from doing the same thing?

Is that a correct understanding of it?

Ah, I see, quite easy to get confused given the way it's worded on the site lol "SPFL Home League Match Attendance - 5 points" really leads you to believe that you can buy a ticket, get the 5 points and then a further 5 from actually going into the ground. If I, as a non ST holder MyGers member bought every league game, that's 95 points. If I'm not getting credited with those 'Match Attendance' points, (to give me 190p for the league season) then it creates an almost false gap between MyGers members and ST holders.

Otherwise, ST holders retain a large advantage over non ST holders as they get 120 points up front from being a ST holder (ergo, buying the 19 games) & 5 points every time they go to Ibrox, in the league, as well, allowing them to gain 215 points per season just from doing the same thing?

Is that a correct understanding of it?
Yeah the wording could be better

Your understanding is more correct now - real difference is 120 extra points

When I first subscribed I did but barely use it now. I’ve taken the kids to a few women’s games this season here and there. Programmes - occasionally read them.

The bottom line is, if you want a season ticket you need to accrue points. Once I get a season ticket will I continue to pay for these add ons? Highly unlikely.

I’m on 491 points and the first game I attended was Aberdeen at the end of the 21/22 season. Been to every home game since except Leipzig, Liverpool, Ajax, and the last Old Firm.

Have RTV this year and programme subscription. Bought a cup programmes separate and Women’s and B Team Season Tickets.
495 points here (should be 500 with the missing Livingston game).

Have bought a ticket for every home game this year and last to jack the points up plus some of the extras like RTV, individual programmes etc. Way I see it is once I have an ST, it takes the pressure off chasing the extra stuff.

Just had a look at some previous threads and timelines on the club website. It looks like they allow 2 weeks for seat moves after the renewals close. Then after that, they started to make offers out to the waiting list. It was June 5th the offers came out last year.

So we could be working to a timeline like:

Renewal deadline Fri May 3rd
Seat Moves Mon May 6th to Fri May 17th
MyGers Offers Mon May 20th

Club haven't announced anything post renewal for this year so it could be completely different from the norm this time.

Last edited:
Remember any members who currently have a ST and reasonable points totals, if you want a move and are struggling to get one, it is easy enough to not renew, join the ST waiting list and you will be first ones offered.

For just a single seat you’ll get pick of pretty much every section/stand in the stadium.

The seat mover process via the Ticket Office is garbage, so it’s a straight forward way to manage it yourself.
I’d be too scared to do that incase they added a rule that you have to wait a season like they do with transfers

I believe you do need to wait a year now. The transfer thing was a nonsense and the loophole should’ve been closed long before
Good if it has been changed as that was a joke people could do that. Still think a year isn’t long enough should be 3 years unless the season ticket waiting list points drop below a total that can be easily achieved in less than a year like 100 points.

Good if it has been changed as that was a joke people could do that. Still think a year isn’t long enough should be 3 years unless the season ticket waiting list points drop below a total that can be easily achieved in less than a year like 100 points.
Nonsense. If you make it 3 years that would result in people hoarding tickets, renewing only to sell on privately without a name change

Nonsense. If you make it 3 years that would result in people hoarding tickets, renewing only to sell on privately without a name change
But the whole point of a name change is you don’t want the ticket or can’t use the ticket not for a back door entrance for a mate that doesn’t build up the points. Some folk would hoard tickets but that happens just now. The loop hole of name changing a season ticket and buying another one yourself is different to someone getting a ST and hoarding it. Making it 3 years would stop folk name changing and jumping in and getting another ST straight away. You’ll still get the folk that hoard though.

MyGers has obviously been a great money maker for the club.

I worry that we will be shutting out a lot of younger bears from getting the Ibrox experience on a regular basis.

There has to be a better balance than the current situation.
You can get a ticket for any game except OF pretty easy, even without mygers

I'm on about 250 points, only down side now is that I'll never get OF with them getting seats back. I have enjoyed going to them regularly

I’m a non ST holder. Couldn’t attend a couple of games this season due to illness and I’d already purchased the ticket. Should I get 5 points for the purchase of the ticket or only get points if I scan the code and enter the stadium?

Was there any correspondence about it or were you just offered a ticket as normal?
Offered in first wave of e-mails that came out mate, as it’s top down points (can’t remember specific thresholds).

Would expect if you’re 4 figures points it should be relatively straight forward.

Appreciate a fair few will have been waiting for end of the month pay but I am actually surprised that nearly 5000 have still not renewed, with only 2 days to go.

@Valley Bluenose will be rushed off his feet with all the "system" issues our fans have.

Looks like around 9k seats left so hopefully means there is a few available for the waiting list once you take away those who renew last min and the MyGers match by match allocations. Fingers crossed for all those looking.
Within those 9k seats is the seating for hospitality areas, Director Box, where the away fan section is currently before you look at what the clubs need as well

Given the issues around the Copland Works, signing section and recently the change for the allocation for games against Celtic as well has to been taken account

401 was the cut off I think last year wasn't it?

How come you didn't get last year?
Yes I think it was around that last year.

I had a few things going on and didn’t renew MyGers in time last year.

I’m wondering how they go about contacting you with an offer of a seat. Do they email?

Do people on the waiting list get to chose their seat from a seat map if they are offered one ?
Yes because your decision to buy can based on how much you wish to pay for a season ticket so will see what seats are available for to buy

If it is still same process applying to join you opt for a couple of areas of the ground but sure all available seats can made within the area

For me

1st choice Club Deck - actually got the seat I wanted out of the 2 I look at
2nd choice Main Stand

But when the offer came through I could also buy seats in the enclosures - I don't remember seeing seats in the other stands for offer

My oldest son is on about 400 odd points; will possibly miss out on one again, but it is what it is.

Back