ST Waiting List 24/25

41K renewals from 45K STs this season. There are surely going to be most of the other 4K available, still leaving space for 2.5K away fans and a few hundred for Mygers in a stadium that holds over 50K

Is it possible that the club will hold back the capacity of the new cantilever section until it’s certain that the work will be complete in time? Just a thought.

Is it possible that the club will hold back the capacity of the new cantilever section until it’s certain that the work will be complete in time? Just a thought.
It will be a complete disaster if it’s not ready on time.

I’m starting to worry a bit regarding the Govan front work when it starts. I got moved from BF4 there to Govan front and was happy getting moved, then realised now that I could possibly be affected again when the Govan disabled section gets done

I’m starting to worry a bit regarding the Govan front work when it starts. I got moved from BF4 there to Govan front and was happy getting moved, then realised now that I could possibly be affected again when the Govan disabled section gets done
Yes, I got moved from BF4 myself. I’m in the cantilever section so I hope it’s finished in time, although it wouldn’t be a massive shock if it was delayed.

I wouldn't worry too much about GF moves, its been confirmed there's no timescales set for those upgrades which sounds like it might never happen.

I wouldn't worry too much about GF moves, its been confirmed there's no timescales set for those upgrades which sounds like it might never happen.
Sounding quite selfish here but hope it doesn’t for a good while at least anyway. Just got sorted from BF due to the bigger old firm allocation not wanting to go through that again

So does that mean 1390 season ticket seats available?
The seats that were available for those affected might have been those that not sold as ST therefore they will need replaced it was the only way to do it while ST renewals were happening

They have said they have target date of mid July to get it done it so they can have a test event in that part of the ground

Sure they will have back-up plan

Last edited:
They have said they have target date of mid July to get it done it so they can have a test event in that part of the ground

Sure they will have back-up plan
Yes, I had read that. It’s a tight schedule though, I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see how it pans out.

Think the work will start on Wednesday, so gives them just over 2 months to hit their scheduled date.

Fingers crossed mate.
Am I right in saying you are in the cantilever section too? If so - where is your seat mate?

Has the seat transfer started yet? Has anyone been offered a move yet? If not anyone any idea when it starts.

Off topic a bit here but say 2 existing season ticket holders in different areas of the ground wanted to swap with each other, is this process easy easy enough to do and migrating all rangers numbers, cccs, mygers etc over?

Has the seat transfer started yet? Has anyone been offered a move yet? If not anyone any idea when it starts.
Apparently the process has started according to another Rangers forum. That’s good that the TO have said offers will be made soon. Fingers crossed and cheers to the poster who mentioned this for enquiring in person

295 points . No chance.. building them up though

I actually quite like seat sub as get brilliant seats pretty much every game

Only down side is OF
Yeah it’s a win win for all parties and the club make an extra few quid. I’d be interested to know how much it generates the club over a season.

295 points . No chance.. building them up though

I actually quite like seat sub as get brilliant seats pretty much every game

Only down side is OF
Was thinking the other day that it would be a nightmare to go from great seats every week in CR1 or GF4 to having a seat at the back of the East Enclosure that gives you perpetual neck pain. MyGers has been good to a lot of us.

What’s the email for a seat transfer again?
“Can I move seats and if so how do I go about it?”

All requests for seat transfers should be made via email to contact@rangers.co.uk and should include your Rangers number.

At renewal time, your existing seat must be renewed to maintain active Season Ticket holder status.
Once renewals are completed, we can identify available seats.
We don’t currently have a confirmed timeline for processing seat transfers; information will be communicated via the Club website.
The cost of transferring your seat and issuing a new smartcard is £5.

Just bought Mygers again which should bring me to 398 along with the Hibs & Killie games; hoping I should get one as I’ve only missed about 6 home games in the last 3 years. Unlikely to get the 2 Celtic games again next year unless I get an ST so here’s hoping.

Just bought Mygers again which should bring me to 398 along with the Hibs & Killie games; hoping I should get one as I’ve only missed about 6 home games in the last 3 years. Unlikely to get the 2 Celtic games again next year unless I get an ST so here’s hoping.
Honestly, with 398 you might scrape in this season. I think 423 last year.

You never know how many don't renew.

Good luck..

Honestly, with 398 you might scrape in this season. I think 423 last year.

You never know how many don't renew.

Good luck..
Hoping there’s less with more points this year; since most of the ones above me should already have an ST. We will see though, no chance of old firm games but hoping for an ST of some sorts to build my way up.

Did you buy new or renew? If new are your mygers points on your account or will you need to wait for the July update for your mygers to count?

Asking for a friend

Not quite what I was asking. More like, say you have 500 historic points but you don't have mygers and you buy a fresh mygers and go on the ST waiting list...
Do your historic points count right away or do you need to wait for an update?

Again, asking for a friend

I wonder how many tickets are actually left when it gets down to the 400's as there must be hundreds of Mygers members on the equivalent of last years lower points level for a ticket.
There must be a cluster of us around the 500 points mark without a season ticket on the list I think.

Once you get a season ticket, that’s 120 points straight off the bat + 5 points for match attendance or listing on seat sub before the game. So there must be a gap of 150/200 points on the MyGers list as in theory those on 403 points would be straight up to 618 points (if they went to every game and/or seatsubbed which is 215 points for all 19 league games). This doesn’t count the extra 65 points for all the cup, euro and friendly games at Ibrox

So the next cluster of members would all be above 600 points at least.

Anyone ITK aware of when expected offers due to go out?

Next Monday or After the Cup Final?
Based on timelines from the last couple of years, it’s always 2 weeks after the renewal deadline. However, this is the first year in a while where the club haven’t committed to and timelines post renewal as they haven’t announced anything. Could be Monday, could be a few weeks. No one knows and ticket office aren’t giving anything away.

Back