ST Waiting List 24/25

Has anyone heard anything about s/t transfers yet ?
Woman in the ticket office on Tuesday said they’re doing moves at the moment and it will be a few weeks yet until any offers are made. She said she was estimating though.

Woman in the ticket office on Tuesday said they’re doing moves at the moment and it will be a few weeks yet until any offers are made. She said she was estimating though.
Cheers mate, I'm looking to move from Govan rear to Broomloan rear or Copland rear

Last edited:
I got an email on Tuesday saying they couldn’t give a date of when seat moves will start.

That would be good, but judging by above, "still processing renewals", "still processing moves" and knowing how many more moves they're dealing with this season... I won't be holding my breath.
There comes a point though when processing moves will take a backseat to actually generating income.

That would be good, but judging by above, "still processing renewals", "still processing moves" and knowing how many more moves they're dealing with this season... I won't be holding my breath.
I lied, currently holding my breath and refreshing order history looking for "ST 24/25 requirement"

I emailed the ticket office about seat moves and they emailed me back this morning saying that they’re still working through the seat movers list.

If you’re waiting to find out if you’re getting offered a season ticket, it might be a bit longer.

I emailed the ticket office about seat moves and they emailed me back this morning saying that they’re still working through the seat movers list.

If you’re waiting to find out if you’re getting offered a season ticket, it might be a bit longer.
Typical rangers

Has anyone had any offers of seat moves yet since renewal date passed?
Or has anyone had anymore info on when this process will likely happen?

For those wanting seat moves, me and my 2 mates just checked the seat map, found 3 in the main front (we were in bf4 and 1 in clubdeck) all emailed the office and asked to move to 3 specific seats and they. Emailed back doing it there and then so id chance your arm.

This was last season i should have added.

For those wanting seat moves, me and my 2 mates just checked the seat map, found 3 in the main front (we were in bf4 and 1 in clubdeck) all emailed the office and asked to move to 3 specific seats and they. Emailed back doing it there and then so id chance your arm.

Was just about to ask how you managed to access the seat map.

I did this a few years back when I wanted a seat close by my mate, seen one not far away so sent an email asking could I have it, they replied pretty sharp and held it for me. I was on the waiting list.

How you checking the seat map?

How you checking the seat map?
On Rangers website around this time last year when they started offering season tickets to those on the list it was available for all to see what was available

No one’s able to see what’s available currently
Might change once they start making offers although not sure as it will be on the new website this time round

On Rangers website around this time last year when they started offering season tickets to those on the list it was available for all to see what was available

No one’s able to see what’s available currently
Might change once they start making offers although not sure as it will be on the new website this time round
Was very misleading last year. 100s of seats but barely any offers

I did a similar thing last season for our two tickets. Received a phone call the following day and it was sorted.

Club Deck is calling you. You know you want it.
I’m hoping to get one in the Club Deck this year. Lower tier is great when the weather is decent but will be better to be higher up in the winter months.

I remember last season once the seat moves had been done, everyone had access to see what seats were left. I think they made every free seat available and then after a few days, all the club deck ones disappeared. Assuming those were kept aside for Sports Breaks and hospitality etc

They’re taking ages this year lol, must be seat movers this week then waiting list next. At this rate tho it could be end of June
haha

There will be a LOT more seat moves this year with those effected by the increased OF allocation and other moves.
Those impacted by the increased OF away allocations have already had a window to move seats in April or stay put. Why would they still be doing these moves now?

Good to see some sort of movement. I reckon they have finished the moves as folk have been getting moves over the past couple of weeks. Looks like they’re getting the new website ready for new offers. Fingers crossed we get some good news.

Back