Stranraer bears advice please.

Tam fae cambuslang

My 2 sons in Stranraer on Saturday and looking for a pub for the game with our own kind, been to the Olde Bridge Arms for a few games and been fine but not sure how it is for Old Firm games, any advice appreciated cheers.

Is that the one on the corner of the side street that the Sun Kai Chinese restaurant is bud?.
Maybe getting Chinese confused Tam,sun kai is down near harbour but there is Chinese near corner pocket.
Corner pocket is next to kismet take away,back of hanover street simspons bakers and Hong Kong City chinese.
Actual street is called rose street,near St John Street car park and what used to be free press printing works.

Any time I’ve been in the Stranraer social club I’ve been made more than welcome. Openly know we are are Rangers fans and no probs at all.

Not sure what it will be like on old firm say though. Also later on at night it might be swarming with the scum from over here lingering about waiting for the boats home

Any time I’ve been in the Stranraer social club I’ve been made more than welcome. Openly know we are are Rangers fans and no probs at all.

Not sure what it will be like on old firm say though. Also later on at night it might be swarming with the scum from over here lingering about waiting for the boats home
Are the bears on the Stena this time?

Maybe getting Chinese confused Tam,sun kai is down near harbour but there is Chinese near corner pocket.
Corner pocket is next to kismet take away,back of hanover street simspons bakers and Hong Kong City chinese.
Actual street is called rose street,near St John Street car park and what used to be free press printing works.
Know where you are mate, I’ll let them know, much appreciated.

They’ll be back along in caravan site in the afternoon mate, hopefully celebrating.

Back