Stubbs to get St Mirren job

Another at three, at least, blood and thunder type cup-ties for Stevie G to negotiate.

Another three, at least, 9 pointers for Peter's team.

He isn’t very good! Knows the game up here and will know doubt fill his team with Hibs and Celtic minded players and loanees! Hopefully they go straight back down!

A reason to hate St. Mirren and their shite support even more. Can't stand Stubbs, another Rangers hating bastard.

Thankfully we've a manager who will have his players fired up for these sort of matches.

Great, another mentally challenged manager who'll happily roll over and get his tummy tickled off the tranny whisperer but have his team fired up for playing us like it's a World Cup Final.

He has a face like a white chocolate Easter Egg that has been left sitting beside a fire.

Having originally been brought up in Paisley I used to have a soft spot for the buddies, unfortunately not anymore, I will gladly watch the Gers royally pump them and laugh at that poet cúnts face after it.

Can imagine his first press conference "Scott Allan won't be sold to Rangers" %^*& him, he's irrelevant!

with all the top names we were told were in for the job. why would St Mirren go for that arsehole ether it is all lies or the top names were not in for the job. in my opinion Stubbs to get the job true all the top names were in for it lies. I am every surprised with the Scottish media I never heard of them lying before. I thought they were just as reliable as ill Phil with the top story's in Scottish football. and yes I can type on a keyboard and keep a straight face at the same time.

100% opposite from Jack Ross and 100% the wrong appointment from St Mirren.

Quick analysis of Stubbs cpaching career shows it

Handed a scottish cup by a naive, shite defence
Couldn't get Hibs promoted
Lost in the Championship playoffs 2 seasons on the bounce
Left
Destroyed Rotherham

100% opposite from Jack Ross and 100% the wrong appointment from St Mirren.

Quick analysis of Stubbs cpaching career shows it

Handed a scottish cup by a naive, shite defence
Couldn't get Hibs promoted
Lost in the Championship playoffs 2 seasons on the bounce
Left
Destroyed Rotherham
From a footballing perspective its a very strange appointment to say the least.

Will fit in well after St Mirren allowed their club shop to be taken over by Selek.

What a come down from the refreshing Jack Ross!

Surprising this has made two pages.

A club and manager completely irrelevant to Rangers.

St Mirren Football Club is delighted to announce Alan Stubbs as our new manager.

Stubbs takes over as Saints boss on a three-year contract.

The Englishman has previously been in charge of fellow Premiership side Hibernian and English League One Play-Off winners Rotherham United.

On his appointment Stubbs told stmirren.com:

I'm delighted to be appointed the new manager of St Mirren.

"I'm really excited by the challenge ahead and look forward to building on the good work that's been done here already.

"Now the hard work starts to get the squad ready for an exciting season ahead."

St Mirren Chief Executive Tony Fitzpatrick said:

We'd like to thank all who applied for the role as St Mirren manager.

"There were a number of good applicants for the role but we felt that Alan was the outstanding candidate.

"I look forward to working with him over the coming weeks and months as we gear up for the Premiership."

He's not the worst thing to happen to Rotherham in recent years.

cd9e0a34-b11a-41c3-98bc-8e8a61ca0c24.png

But not far off.

He's not the worst thing to happen to Rotherham in recent years.

cd9e0a34-b11a-41c3-98bc-8e8a61ca0c24.png

But not far off.

First time I’ve seen his record for Rotherham and must say - wow! Didn’t realise he compeletely fucked up, haha. Anyway, don’t see what he’ll bring to St Mirren who’ll most likely get relegated first season back up, but I can assure you the 3 times we play them it will be their cup final.

Back