Back Pages Sunday's Back Pages - 57 images

I can't really make it out but have they given John lundstram a 'zero' rating lol

Thanks for posting as usual mark.

That picture of the opener just emphasises how passive those defenders were especially Davies imo . Or does our team plan prefer that defending style ? When I listen to the manager it sounds like he expects early forceful engagement but Davies and Goldson tend towards the passive approach

Imagine calling The Cheat 'excellent'! This guy Henry sure is a dickhead.

The greatest team the world has ever seen played against a Rangers team who played shite, who had 7 players missing, a centre half who was injured at half time, who played with 10 men for most of the match, a cheating referee in their pocket, 100% of the support - and were hanging on at the end and only won courtesy of a bizarre own goal from a guy who played like he had already packed his bags.
As for giving Lundstram a zero rating - I didn't think he was that good.

If I was a Digestive Biccy, I would be worried if the Paedos ever play a good team. I saw very little yesterday for either the teams or the ref to be proud of.

This is going to be a long couple of weeks with Roger’s blowing his own horn, we really must win the cup or he’s going to be even more unbearable.

Noticed that 60 years ago Dundee United beat Aberdeen 4-1 in the summer cup and whoever penned the piece described them as the 'Tangerines'. Sh1t lazy journalism as usual - DUFC never adopted the tangerine strip until 1969.

Grim reading, Thanks Mark, I'm glad not to be spending and money on the Scottish media.

A really minor point but I see that talentless prick Matthew Lindsay in the midst of praising the support mentioned strobes and flares, but ignored missiles being thrown at our Captain. If we had some guts and had seen off sh!te like Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee all these writers would be suicidal this morning.

Lennon will be hated at the piggery for calling out the support for missile throwing. Not surprising that no paper dares to mention the actions of the ref in throwing the missiles to the side of the pitch rather than handing them to a police officer or official. Does that mean those pieces of evidence are now lost' and so the parkhead CCTV doesn't have to make any excuses for their failure to identify any culprits.

thanks for taking the time Mark in putting those pictures up.

Last edited:
Back