Sunday's football

Bit surprised that was only Kane’s second league goal this season.

There is something loveable about Son, brilliant player and just an infectious wee character.

Cracking game that.

Spurs still short a few signings but once Conte gets those and some more time to get his methods across they will cause plenty of teams problems.

Has sky fallen out of love with the scum,
There game with the spoonburners is not even getting a mention on sky sport news..
Plus no popcorn teeth to sprout shite..
Win win.
Or have I spoke too soon...
They just don’t want to promote a competitor sports channel.

Not seen the games but seen a still of Kane’s tackle. Looked bad. Is this another case of the England captain being protected a la Shearer?

Klopp was a lot calmer and more measured in his Sky interview than I expected. Everything he said was correct apart from maybe the comment about the referee having an issue with him. But if Robertson's is a red, so is Kane's and it's a penalty on Jota. The pundits are all in agreement as well.

Last minute winner for Getafe against Osasuna.

Wifey out of town so I'm having a football bonanza, Real Madrid v Cadiz next up.

Carragher and Redknapp looking at Defoe like he’s got two heads when talking about Tottenham’s formation and set up.
Glad Carragher will be back supporting the filth now Gerrard has gone. Glad the presenter mentioned the teddy’s right enough with a good answer from Defoe!

Casamero should have been off but got away with a yellow. He's every bit as much of a prick as Pepe used to be for Real Madrid.

Milan getting beat would fairly round off a decent weekend. If they turn this around Sampdoria will have done me out of 200 quid and I can’t be dealing with that.

Not convinced whatsoever that was offside. Benefit is supposed to go the attacking team, poor refereeing.

It finishes 0-0 with Real Madrid. I was counting on them getting a late winner. But well done to Cadiz.

That's a shocker, if Robertson hadn't jumped his leg was snapped.
He was sent off for less. Do they look at incidents retrospectively in the EPL?
I don’t think so. There is zero chance they are going to retrospectively punish England’s captain.

England has a real problem with refereeing. The referees’ community is a closed shop, where they protect one another and the FA/PL are so hellbent on protecting their ‘perfect’ product that they won’t hang them out to dry by highlighting incorrect decisions.

Was the the Newcastle game yesterday, decent enough day out.

No shock in this statement, only making it as I hadn’t seen him in person before, Jesus h Christ De Bruyne is good at football

Back