Superscoreboard

For the amount they are spending Celtic should be out of sight completely, they are operating with a expense line fitting the CL.

Should AEK do the business they will need to downsize within the next 2 seasons for FFP.

Sellick’s problem now is that they have hit the glass ceiling. To get better you need better players - simple. The hard part is getting better players. The two big problems are wages and the attraction of Scottish football over other leagues.
For example, they’ve sold Armstrong. Now the mission would be to get someone better. And of course there are Lots of players out there who are better. But........ it’s a combination of transfer fee and wages and if that player is pretty good then it’s likely he’s in demand and has options eg EPL, la liga or up here - no contest.
The above is clearly illustrated right now. They sell Armstrong and can only realistically go after McGinn. He was in their price range but is McGinn better than Armstrong??????
It’s up to us to catch up and by %^*& at long last we are quickly doing it and doesn’t Tranny Tugger know it!!!

Sellik’s problem is the £52million worth of gold plated contracts that they gave to players.... just to win the Scottish League with zero opposition.

Honestly, they would have been better sticking with Ronnie.

He would have won them the league in the last two years and done as well as Brenda in Europe.

That Tom Rogic penalty miss has seriously fcuked with their minds.

And why did they react to that result that way?

Because it’s all about the Rangers. Obviously.

well ,he is telling the absolute truth with that statement
He is indeed....but the point of him doing it has nothing to do with telling the truth. It's to get a reaction, both from the point of drumming up interest in his discredited phone in show and also by whipping up the fucktards so they turn on the board. It's all good. It means the old fart and his like minded target audience are rattled.

Erm no, Hugh, we haven't taught the scum a lesson because our transfer policy wouldn't work at the dhims - Brenda does NOT have the same pulling power as Gerrard so Celtic will (and are) struggle to get players to go their that we get simply because it's Stevie-G.

Let's examine the mathematical formulae for signing players in Scotland:

StevieG + Rangers = Brilliant signings.
___________________________________ x 12 = 55 Titles
Brenda + Celtic = Oh no, he's signed for tier 2 Villa.

Pure Einstein esk OP .
The Mhanks reading on here will be trying to figure that equation out to doomsday.

Last edited:
Phone in last night - full of bealing mentally challengeds moaning about the filths transfer business.

Phone in tonight - bealing mentally challengeds moaning at panel for saying we’ve conducted our transfer business better than them.

It’s the mere mention of Rangers that gets the manky bastards frothing at the mouth.

We are the only reason they exist.

Sellik’s problem is the £52million worth of gold plated contracts that they gave to players.... just to win the Scottish League with zero opposition.

He would have won them the league in the last two years and done as well as Brenda in Europe.

Maybe they can claim PPI when they get pumped out of the CL next week. They still have to August 2019 according to that smarmy prick at gladstones..:p

Nailed it - they will spring in to action in the transfer market this week as well. I genuinely think they will make a lady's front bottom of it though

There is no chance of them spending money before they play AEK. They are heavily dependent on CL money and I would be very surprised if they spent even £1m without selling someone when they are on the verge of going out. (Please God, make it happen).

Rodgers is kidding everyone on..... they will already have transfers lined up.... make no mistake....

Then when they have signed it will make him look even better and “won” the battle with the board.

Keevins says things to rile Celtic into action

Never to laugh at them

That's it exactly. Like most of us, I gave up on RC years ago but one thing you will notice about Keevins is he knows their youth squad, he can tell you who's likely to break through, he knows their coaching staff, he's interested in them at all levels.

He's an Uber fan who uses his public position to vent his frustration as a fan. When he's criticising them after a bad result, beggar fans think he's anti-Celtic. Actually he's in anguish.

Trying to rile up the jungle jims - the same rhetoric was spat by everyone in the mhedia after the cup semi when we won on penalties.
Delila was away and the tranny shagger was brought in, and the rest is history...

Let's keep a lid on it where we can, we can't control anyone else but we need to let them believe they're miles and straights and years ahead with a squad 30-50million ( :rolleyes: ) away from us.

Hopefully they're out the champions league, sign hee haw, need to offload their tottyheaded rb, and brenda chucks it mid-September leaving them in disarray.

Andrew from Cumbernauld sounds like he should be on the register, creepy wee stalker.
Literally switched it on for 5 mins and this obsessed throbber given air time to belittle Gerard’s achievements to date I.e 5 games unbeaten! They are very worried - loving it!! Brain washed by his sectarian upbringing!!

Allow me a minute to say simply this:

Fück Superscoreboard
Fück 4 priests Keevins
Fück every single Celek minded orator who dribbles banalities, half truths and utter nonsense across their airwaves.
Fück every single mono-browed Celek fan who phones in.
Fück Brendan.

We’re coming, we’ll do all our talking on the pitch and you’ll have no option but to praise us when we do.
Aye but are we getting Solanke?:p

I’ve two nephews one Rangers fan one a tim long story , the Rangers fan goes to the games every week Rangers daft his brother a tim never goes is armchair fan ,now for years after every game the bear gets home his brother has a go after watching the Rangers game on tv last night nothing just everything all right wee man he said I fine Good I’m going to bed up early for work see ya later .

Young nephew on the phone to me this afternoon “ honestly uncle Stuart you could see the fear pouring out him it was brilliant “

Oh yeah. They pushed the Rangers are back button after that game and pushed the boat out as far as it could go. There’s not much else they can do except watch us catch up.

Rodgers is kidding everyone on..... they will already have transfers lined up.... make no mistake....

Then when they have signed it will make him look even better and “won” the battle with the board.

Is it the case then, he's holding these new signings back as a publicity stunt, while the current team couldn't beat 10 men at home and without their most influential player and captain? They are in real danger of getting papped out next week.
If this is Brenda's plan, then it's backfired has it not. You obviously have a greater admiration for him than I have. I think his ego overrides everything and leads him into situations he can't deal with.

The only thing he has up his sleeve is a "Trannies for Idiots" guide and a tube of lube.

Keevins says things to rile Celtic into action

Never to laugh at them

I agree 100% with you.
Now old pissy drawers was Banned for years,seemingly something he said which i cant recall,but Liewell put the boot right into him.
Now if the CL is over for them after the tie in Athens,Shug is chancing his arm here and if that ruthless coont Liewell gets his way he may never see his team again which would be nice.

Hard to imagine they have much more room for signings wage wise unless they're willing to commit to spending more. Rodgers, Sinclair, Dembele, Eduoard, Ntcham and Rogic will all be on a good chunk of change, if they fail to qualify for the Champions League as well they could be saying goodbye to a fan favorite or two in the winter window

after Wed and missing out on £20/£30 mil they will be a selling club and buying no one ? they have been whooring Tierney for around £25mil for months with only Everton having a sniff and telling them to do one when quoted £25 mil, he wanted McGinn but the Board would not sanction it - someone internally can see the wage bill and most likely no CL money - King got it spot on, no CL money = pack of cards ;-)

Keevans says we have taught Celtic a lesson on how to do business in the transfer market

This will go down well :p

I expect the phones are red hot with tims about to explode.:D

Are they losing listeners LOL?

Keevens normally says stuff to get a reaction but he is actually 100% correct! For once we have shown our cards and said to them and the others - come trump us! (Not Donald LOL)

if we win the league hypothetically with a wage bill of 25m say - and celtic are paying 55m in wages, They are up shit creek and lawell will be crapping it.

I am still of the believe that it is the elephant in the room that is the cause of their problems, this and the fact that Fritz has been in the savings they had, that Latvian bank he was one third owner of were find massive amounts of money in a Paris court maybe two years ago for money loundering, it all keeps gathering, and they never seem to deal with it, just ignore it and it will all go away.

This post is entirely bluudy bang on the money accurate.

QUOTE="robrob, post: 1943927, member: 1876"]That's it exactly. Like most of us, I gave up on RC years ago but one thing you will notice about Keevins is he knows their youth squad, he can tell you who's likely to break through, he knows their coaching staff, he's interested in them at all levels.

He's an Uber fan who uses his public position to vent his frustration as a fan. When he's criticising them after a bad result, beggar fans think he's anti-Celtic. Actually he's in anguish.[/QUOTE]

Why would they do that? There’s every chance they’ll be knocked out in Greece, so why keep these ‘lined up’ signings till then?

Keevins has bet on Rogers against the Celtic Board, whilst Brenda is preparing his exit strategy for when the going gets tough. Could get interesting.

Back