Support tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent17

I just hope our support go there tonight and get behind the team under the circumstances.We are all disappointed and hurting about the outcome but we still have another trophy to play for.The manager has had alot to deal with this season regarding injuries and the team has just come up shorts at the business end of the season but let's go and support our team as hard as it's going to be.

Pressure is off so probably win with a few goals but it will mean fuk all after throwing the league away to separate entity fc.

7 nil, they get beat tomorrow night, SFA scrambling round every heliport in the UK.... St Mirren score early, we got 2 up in 10 minutes Saturday...
I know you are being funny but if we do manage to win by 5 goals or more tonight then that would apply a little bit of pressure to them tomorrow, and if they did lose against Killie then Saturday could turn out to be nervy for them if they don’t score early.

Suspect we’ll only win narrowly tonight though …

I just hope our support go there tonight and get behind the team under the circumstances.
What do you fear will happen?

The atmosphere will be the flat and miserable, especially after the same players that chucked it will be playing.

I just hope our support go there tonight and get behind the team under the circumstances.We are all disappointed and hurting about the outcome but we still have another trophy to play for.The manager has had alot to deal with this season regarding injuries and the team has just come up shorts at the business end of the season but let's go and support our team as hard as it's going to be.
Totally agree.
We’re all frustrated,but giving the team dogs abuse ain’t going to change or alter anything.
I think the players have got the message they have let us down. Again.
Not sure if they’ll go round the park at the end of the game given it’s the last home game.?
If they do, hopefully there’s a bit of decorum.

I’m still relatively optimistic.

We’ve been battered from pillar to post for years, led to the depths of despair by clueless managers.

12 months ago I really didn’t believe Beale was ever going to be a success. I still believe in our manager and look forward to clearing out some deadwood and him bringing his own players in.

I’m not particularly confident it will be a cup double but there’s still always hope.

There's a massive cup final two weeks away. Now is not the time to be lobbing grenades. It'll be a big crowd and they need our backing. When the final whistle goes on Saturday 25th, we can go to town on the relevant parties. Until then, Everything from Everyone

Everything from everyone sadly hasn’t applied to everyone at the club the last two months, which is why tonights game now means what it does.

We done our bit at least.

Could probably count in two hands how many games I’ve missed at Ibrox in over 30 years.

Tonight is one I’m patching.

Fast forward to the final then the summer window opening for the massive rebuild we need.

Fed up seeing this bunch of serial losers

There's a massive cup final two weeks away. Now is not the time to be lobbing grenades. It'll be a big crowd and they need our backing. When the final whistle goes on Saturday 25th, we can go to town on the relevant parties. Until then, Everything from Everyone

Apart from the players who continually let us down, apart from them.

If we score 2 early then the atmosphere could be not bad for a Tuesday night game against Dundee. 2 early goals gets everyone having a tiny bit of belief.

7 nil, they get beat tomorrow night, SFA scrambling round every heliport in the UK.... St Mirren score early, we got 2 up in 10 minutes Saturday...
I like your thinking but Ailsa must be missing a patient

Sitting in the car. Taking my wee girl tonight.

I hope our support turn out tonight, majority of the team starting will be here next season I’d imagine so hopefully they play like it!

Same ones not going tonight will likely have CF tickets or trying like mad to get them.

Fortunately mine dropped through the letterbox today!

WATP!!

3 out of 5 ST in our crowd not going. Weather the final straw. If similar across the board looking at 30k max.

More or less as busy as normal for parking along Maxwell drive.

Think the predictions of some mass non-appearance are wide of the mark

It's good to hear positive posts on here but let's be honest i didn't expect anything less regarding our support.What a wonderful bunch of prodestants we are.Hopefully a good end to the season with 3 wins.
Brilliant post, Kent, Rangers are our team

Not there have that coughing bug i wish I was there i put sky on and had to turn it off after a minute due to Sutton being wide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back