Taking back the Broomloan Road

Give them no tickets. Zero. Nada. Nil.

Too much damage, hatred and too many police needed

Keep Ibrox stadium free of filth forever
I completely agree
I'd also gladly accept no tickets for Celtic park.
I have no interest in going there, I've never been and will never go there.

I completely agree
I've been way too many times but don't care if I never go back.

It's poisonous and a complete shit hole and a republican theme park for the day.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Can the mods just set up a sub-forum for this, where certain members that feel a sense of pride in getting an easy "spot on" or like can discuss this banal, overdone subject?

It's not going to happen. Can we stop talking about it every 5 minutes?
So you didn't have a clue what this thread was about when you saw the title? Simple option not to click on the title and your problem is solved. It's a forum where people talk constantly about the same old shit time after time so get used to it!

I'd like to know why they get a higher percentage of tickets at Ibrox than we do at the Piggery.
7500 at Ibrox is 15% of the capacity
7500 at Snake Mountain is 12% of the capacity.
They're clearly getting the better end of that deal.
We should be getting more tickets at Breezeblock Boulevard

Unless Rangers are playing there and even then i am loathe to give these 19th Century Terrorist republican loving terrorist bastards a single penny towards them or their dump.

I completely agree

It was the best away game in the old days when we would get up to 30,000 tickets, sing whatever we wanted and take liberties with them before and after the game when social media and CCTV did not exist.
Nowadays it's a hellhole to be avoided at all costs.

Broomloan seasons pay £80 for the 2 scum games to be moved to other parts of the ground.
We could be selling those seats we get moved to so were actually losing out.
The Cost of them coming twice a year is £100. So it's still actually extra money. There's no way we lose money by giving them the tickets.

No one would like 50000 bears in Ibrox more than me but the board won't have it

This might take a bit of time and effort but we need to keep lobbying for change. Same as safe standing. Eventually we get progress and everyone at Ibrox benefits. Who knows we may even get nominated by FIFA for an award for the best fans.

The argument that this cant happen for health and safety reasons is bullshit. Of course it can happen if Rangers want it to.

One thing that is for certain is there are no bheasts in favour of us moving them. Not one. They will be gutted if we do this.
So you think the Board can just bypass the Police on this issue ?

make Ibrox bigger that's a solution Britain's biggest derby but only 50,000 because we are complacent

So you think the Board can just bypass the Police on this issue ?

Where did I say that?

Of course Rangers need approval BUT that's easily obtained if Rangers put together a safe alternative to the current agreement.

Im interested in finding out why you think it can't be done? Perhaps you think Ibrox has always had a safety certificate exactly as it is now and therefore any changes will see it revoked.

The Cost of them coming twice a year is £100. So it's still actually extra money. There's no way we lose money by giving them the tickets.

No one would like 50000 bears in Ibrox more than me but the board won't have it
We pay £80 extra on our season to get moved.
So every Rangers fan could pay the same if they got the corner
+
Those seats we get moved to all over the stadium would be free to put on public sale for £40 a head.
So we are losing out

Ave got 2 in the club deck today.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Can the mods just set up a sub-forum for this, where certain members that feel a sense of pride in getting an easy "spot on" or like can discuss this banal, overdone subject?

It's not going to happen. Can we stop talking about it every 5 minutes?

Alternatively, you don't have to open threads that you find beneath you. It's fairly simple.

Off your knees.

There is no way the Police can object to giving them the same as Aberdeen get. If this is the case lets give them nothing.

We pay £80 extra on our season to get moved.
So every Rangers fan could pay the same if they got the corner
+
Those seats we get moved to all over the stadium would be free to put on public sale for £40 a head.
So we are losing out

Ave got 2 in the club deck today.

I was moved to the back left hand side of the club deck, shite seat and I won’t renew next year unless the club make a concerted effort to at least stand up for itself and look into either banning the cunts or giving them minimal tickets.

Multiple pitch invasions despite 1 mutant getting lifted and the rest invited back in to simply take their seats again.

A flare thrown towards our keeper and then the constant time wasting with stealing the balls.

Over to you Rangers.

It could just as easy happen again if they where to be moved.
Our keeper was placed in danger today. That is the reason we give for putting them in the corner. Sure they could still chuck a flare from the corner but the danger would be considerably less. There is no H&S issue that can affect one set of fans and not another. Unless they are being segregated due to hygiene reasons.

Something has to be done - and if it's only giving them the couple of thousand tickets under the screen the same as other away support get then fine - if we only get a couple of thousand for their shithole then that's fine too. If feels like we roll out the red carpet to accommodate them - and those pricks keeping the ball then throwing it back when new ball is in place was utterly embarrassing for us.

Never going to happen, we can wish it and want it all day long.
The fact remains if we were competing with them no one would be batting an eyelid. The fact that they can also sing a song together at one time also makes us look worse. Every single time we try we end up with people too fast, people who can't clap in time etc

The noise they make compared to us is embarrassing, the "atmosphere" from the first minute today was just poor from us tbh.

Who's making excuses for them ya crackpot, no matter where they could be moved to the same thing could occur, that's down to incompetent Police and Stewards to search the before giving them entry to the turnstiles.

Why are you obsessed with them keeping their 8000 allocation? It's beyond a joke and is long past needing addressed .

Why are you obsessed with them keeping their 8000 allocation? It's beyond a joke and is long past needing addressed .

I'm not obsessed at all, that's a strange choice of words, if we could shift them or cut their allocation i'd like to see it happen, but it simply can't and won't, what part of that can't you grasp ?

I'm not obsessed at all, that's a strange choice of words, if we could shift them or cut their allocation i'd like to see it happen, but it simply can't and won't, what part of that can't you grasp ?

Because we can house feyenoord , Man U, hibs and Aberdeen in the corner- you've yet to tell me why we can't house 1200 poets in the same place? I'd love to hear the explanation .

Because we can house feyenoord , Man U, hibs and Aberdeen in the corner- you've yet to tell me why we can't house 1200 poets in the same place? I'd love to hear the explanation .

Feyenoord and Man Utd actually got more than the corner, If you'd like to hear an explanation as stated for the 100th time, contact the police and/or Board, they'll provide you with the proper answers you want.

Should i be expected to know ? i've gave my answer numerous times, it's down to health and safety.

The Police and Board would fill you in better than me, it's not hard to ask them.

Sorry , but I worked in health and safety and there is absolutely nothing to prevent this happening. If enough supporters want it to happen .
The police are are only interested in the concourses and the rite of passage and this works well with other category " A " matches and therefore Health and Safety wouldn't be an issue.

Sorry , but I worked in health and safety and there is absolutely nothing to prevent this happening. If enough supporters want it to happen .
The police are are only interested in the concourses and the rite of passage and this works well with other category " A " matches and therefore Health and Safety wouldn't be an issue.

Ok, so right of passage, How do that mob access the corner without going through Rangers fans ?

Also what Supporters want doesn't mean they'll get shifted, that would be a board and Police decision if it was possible, if it was possible it would have happened many years ago ?

Ok, so right of passage, How do that mob access the corner without going through Rangers fans ?

Exactly the same way as fans from every other visiting club. Behave and abide by the laws of the land.

Should there be any incident outside then that is a separate Police matter.

Has nothing to do with H&S.

Also what Supporters want doesn't mean they'll get shifted, that would be a board and Police decision if it was possible, if it was possible it would have happened many years ago ?

So you don't know that the police and the board wouldn't allow as you have suggested your only surmising. Sorry I've wasted to much time on you already.
If you don't want it to happen then just say that rather than giving the impression your in the know .

So you don't know that the police and the board wouldn't allow as you have suggested your only surmising. Sorry I've wasted to much time on you already.
If you don't want it to happen then just say that rather than giving the impression your in the know .

I'm not pretending to be in the know, this is what i was told by our then SLO Jim Hannah.

Should i be expected to know ? i've gave my answer numerous times, it's down to health and safety.

The Police and Board would fill you in better than me, it's not hard to ask them.

Total cop out. You don't know the answer .

The police will do as instructed by the club .

The police will do as they are told , they are paid to police the game by the club.

1200 of them would be a doddle to police compared to 8000 ffs.
Said on another thread the police presence today was overkill and if they feel the need to have as many officers on duty surely plod would agree in fact support a smaller allocation for the fhilth.

Back