Ten Hag labels the English media embarassing

The English media are the best around. They are not scared to go after any Manager in the EPL. They would also have destroyed Rodgers for calling Beaton incompetent, then saying he didn't have a problem with Beaton just weeks afterwards. Our media sat on their hands and said nothing, in comparison. It was gut-churning and embarrassing.

He is a bald fraud. I hope they give him a 30 year contract. F.uck Man Utd.
Ah the old fraud nonsense. Amazing every manager gets called a fraud on here when things go wrong .. wonder if some know the meaning of the word.
No manager since Fergie has made Utd work and that’s the best around from Van Gaal to mourinho , it’s a strange club for sure and not sure who would be able to turn it around

The English media are the best around. They are not scared to go after any Manager in the EPL. They would also have destroyed Rodgers for calling Beaton incompetent, then saying he didn't have a problem with Beaton just weeks afterwards. Our media sat on their hands and said nothing, in comparison. It was gut-churning and embarrassing.
The English media are arseholes u just need to listen to them during a euros or a World Cup look at the way they treated beckham aswell after his red card,

He called the reaction to their win a disgrace and also said reaching 2 (FA) cup finals in 2 years was a magnificent achievement.

"The English media are the best around."

One of those outlandish, extraordinary assertions you'd only find in the eccentric corners of FF.

The English football media are not scared of calling out the biggest names in the EPL, when they try to take the piss, from SAF to Klopp. They are the best around. Compare and contrast with our goons up here.

Absolute throbber, made for that hideous club and their entitled throbber fans, no wonder they have such a close association with the mongrels from over the city.

Ah the old fraud nonsense. Amazing every manager gets called a fraud on here when things go wrong .. wonder if some know the meaning of the word.
No manager since Fergie has made Utd work and that’s the best around from Van Gaal to mourinho , it’s a strange club for sure and not sure who would be able to turn it around
Mourinho made Man Utd work. He won trophies, albeit didn’t win them the league. Chased out the club because they sided with Pogba and others over him

Mourinho won the Europa with a bang average Man Utd team

Ask many Man Utd fans and they'll tell you that Ten Hag is embarrassing their club since he joined them
As a season ticket holder for the last 9 years I agree.
His signings are baffling, his tactics are non existent and how he picks the starting 11 I will never know!!
I think he does a lucky dip but makes sure that Trashford and Bruno are 100% starting!!!
We need rid of about 11 players along with him.
Not one player in the team who would get into any City or Liverpool team.

His signings are baffling, his tactics are non existent and how he picks the starting 11 I will never know!!
I think he does a lucky dip but makes sure that Trashford and Bruno are 100% starting!!!
Kobi would that’s about it mind you

Maybe that’s why he claims two trophies with such dumplings is pretty good management .

You’d need a proper strong character to come in and demand 100% control over transfers. And a long contract to see it through.

They are burning money on players with massive flaws. Be it personality or ability.

A proper plan for their recruitment is needed, revolving around the team on the pitch, not shirt sales.

Why would they not celebrate a win on pens that put them in the FA Cup final? The celebration police are out in force. City get slated for not celebrating enough so you can't win.

Yep the English football media do not mess about if someone is on their radar to go after.

Still have to go out and win it.

Mourinhos football was horrible to watch but it was effective. United fans loved him but the club sided with a player over him. Few years later Mourinho was vindicated
Agreed, but their worst squad was still far better than 2nd favourites that year. Ten Hagg's Ajax ironically enough.

Oh, I don't disagree with the rest. Not sure about United fans loving him right enough, but he was undoubtedly proved 100% correct.

Back