Thanks Guys and an enquiry

Desgeo

Thanks for accepting me on joining the community. I myself are actually a Stoke City follower with Rangers as my jointly followed club.
I heard plenty of rumours down here that you had been looking at Tyrese Campbell as a possible transfer target. If you were , then he left us today having run down his contract. So a fee free signing. I think he would do a great job playing at Rangers especially with the lure of European football. He's been a bit off the radar since he got a nasty injury a couple of seasons back but he has been performing well over the last few games and a pre season should only benefit him.
He got our second goal yesterday which was actually very well taken ( see sky sports highlights ) and Most here are sorry to see him leave although it is accepted a new opportunity will improve him.
Wondered if any of you have any opinions.

Thanks for accepting me on joining the community. I myself are actually a Stoke City follower with Rangers as my jointly followed club.
I heard plenty of rumours down here that you had been looking at Tyrese Campbell as a possible transfer target. If you were , then he left us today having run down his contract. So a fee free signing. I think he would do a great job playing at Rangers especially with the lure of European football. He's been a bit off the radar since he got a nasty injury a couple of seasons back but he has been performing well over the last few games and a pre season should only benefit him.
He got our second goal yesterday which was actually very well taken ( see sky sports highlights ) and Most here are sorry to see him leave although it is accepted a new opportunity will improve him.
Injury?
Short term form?

He sounds like our type of signing until recently.

Our new DoFR will be looking at different types though, so he won't be coming up here.

I do think he has talent though, but he's a big risk for any club.

I'm amazed he's 24. Swear I've seen him play quite a bit for someone that young.

We won’t be shopping in the English Championship this summer we have surely learned our lesson I expect us to use the South American and Dutch and Belgian markets

We won’t be shopping in the English Championship this summer we have surely learned our lesson I expect us to use the South American and Dutch and Belgian markets
South Korea seems to have produced a good player for us. Energetic and never stops running. Got a couple of Dutch lads in Burger, and Manhoef who got a couple yesterday. Seems we are going in that direction.

If he’s injury prone he’ll do for us, if he’s never had a serious injury he’s got a great chance of getting one playing in the SPUFC.

South Korea seems to have produced a good player for us. Energetic and never stops running. Got a couple of Dutch lads in Burger, and Manhoef who got a couple yesterday. Seems we are going in that direction.

South Koreans players? We skipped that part and went straight for a K-Pop group performance

At 62 years of age I don't think I could match his energy. Unfortunately for me his agent is his Dad Kevin Campbell formerly of Everton.
Kevin Campbell was a handful of a forward.
The boy clearly knows the game then if he’s been brought up as family of a professional footballer.
I know nothing about him but if he comes our way he will be strongly supported.

One rule for some…
whowatchesthewatchmen11-400x400.jpg

I'm coming down to Stoke next Sunday for a couple of days at Alton Towers.

What are the absolute Must-See's in Stoke? And where do the loose women congregate of an evening?
To be honest mate there are no stand out places to visit here. You'll probably find plenty of loose women around here but don't forget your crucifix and hammer and stake.

Back