The corrupt decisions that have gone against Rangers in our recent matches against Celtic

ThorntonMM

I remember the club wrote to the SFA for an explanation as to why the Morelos goal was ruled out last time we played at the Theatre of Shame. No idea what response they got or if they even received a reply.
The Kemar Roofe goal at Ibrox in September as well and now the blatant stitch up we saw on Saturday.

I dont know what the club can do. Unlike the scum we do not have an assortment of placements in the Press calling out any perceived agenda against the club.
Look at how the mhedia works in Scotland. Its regularly alluded that certain Referees have an allegiance to Rangers. We have had it in recent years with Hugh Dallas. John Beaton, Bobby Madden and others. (Despite the fact that each of them made a career out of shafting Rangers) .

I've NEVER seen, read or heard of those same scrotes in the Press ever do the same with Referees alleging them to be Celtic fans. Clancy, Collum, Walsh, Robertson. Or Frank Connor and Alan Mulvaney regularly running the line that were responsible for umpteen dodgy calls that either benefited Celtic or penalised Rangers.
There are numerous examples you can find online of all of the above and others shafting Rangers. In Scotland it's clear we stand alone.

It's no coincidence that Rangers regularly fare well in Europe each season whilst Celtic flop year after year. The level playing field suits our club. Rangers thrive on it.
However it's clear that in Scotland. In domestic football, Scottish Referees are Celtic's greatest assets and they simply do not enjoy that same advantage when they play in European cup competitions.

Last edited:
For as long as the club take the dignified silence approach it will continue

Their directors etc make jokes about us and referees whilst our chairman is more concerned about becoming statement fc

We need to fight fire with fire and have refs fearing making big calls against us the same way they do with that lot. Our board should be calling out every big call

Their directors etc make jokes about us and referees whilst our chairman is more concerned about becoming statement fc

We need to fight fire with fire and have refs fearing making big calls against us the same way they do with that lot. Our board should be calling out every big call
Our manager certainly doesn't seem the type of guy to remain silent when it's clear we have been shafted. You could tell that by his interview where he put the questioner alleged the penalty was denied due to Sima being offside.

He instantly called it out.

We can go on about our ability in key areas as much as we want (and yes it is an obvious problem), but until this scandal with officials is properly fixed we are never going to be allowed a fair crack at winning Old Firm games.

If those decisions had went against the filth in the last 3 meaningful league encounters they’d have toppled the entire SFA by now.

When was the last time we had a big decision go our way in an OF game? It simply doesn’t happen.

We are being cheated, and the club can’t let it go this time if they are serious about us beating them and giving us a chance of winning this league.

It’s hardly surprising we’ve let one club completely control the narrative around referees in Scotland for decades now and what we are seeing is a consequence of that.

The authorities in Scotland will just hide and hope this blows over till the next time they can shaft us again. A harshly worded statement on a website isn’t going to cut it this time we either push for real change or we’d be as well just handing them the title without a fight right now.

I remember the club wrote to the SFA for an explanation as to why the Morelos goal was ruled out last time we played at the Theatre of Shame. No idea what response they got or if they even received a reply.
The Kemar Roofe goal at Ibrox in September as well and now the blatant stitch up we saw on Saturday.

I dont know what the club can do. Unlike the scum we do not have an assortment of placements in the Press calling out any perceived agenda against the club.
Look at how the mhedia works in Scotland. Its regularly alluded that certain Referees have an allegiance to Rangers. We have had it in recent years with Hugh Dallas. John Beaton, Bobby Madden and others. (Despite the fact that each of them made a career out of shafting Rangers) .

I've NEVER seen, read or heard of those same scrotes in the Press ever do the same with Referees alleging them to be Celtic fans. Clancy, Collum, Walsh, Robertson. Or Frank Connor and Alan Mulvaney regularly running the line that were responsible for umpteen dodgy calls that either benefited Celtic or penalised Rangers.
There are numerous examples you can find online of all of the above and others shafting Rangers. In Scotland it's clear we stand alone.

It's no coincidence that Rangers regularly fare well in Europe each season whilst Celtic flop year after year. The level playing field suits our club. Rangers thrive on it.
However it's clear that in Scotland. In domestic football, Scottish Referees are Celtic's greatest assets and they simply do not enjoy that same advantage when they play in European cup competitions.
We need more media flooding msm like this.

I struggle to send a text and don't have the technology to do this.

Whoever does this keep it up - we need a beaten zone of this sort of stuff that overmatches anything that cones from Celtic.

Play them at their own game.

Go back to the Motherwell game a few days ago.

Motherwell player try’s to wipe one of our players out but misses him.

Referee didn’t go back to it.
Rangers player approaches the ref after the ball went out of play about it.

Ball boy takes the ball whilst it’s still in play.
Motherwell player goes mental and throws the ball away.

Sima clear pull of his top down at the corner flag.

Was at the game and not watched it on tv since.
But I’m sure these Motherwell players were on yellow cards.

I was at Aberdeen away

Shinnie got away with everything.
Lundstrum complained about them going over the foam line (10yrds). Aberdeen player slaps his hand away.

Aberdeen cup final.
Some amount of decisions that had me thinking WTF Shinnie dive etc.

Celtic at Ibrox they kick our player(foul to them).
Celtics next home game (McGregor plants his foot in the way and gets kicked and gets a penalty for it whilst they’re struggling).

Our manager certainly doesn't seem the type of guy to remain silent when it's clear we have been shafted. You could tell that by his interview where he put the questioner alleged the penalty was denied due to Sima being offside.

He instantly called it out.
Which is great to see - not going to mean much if the cowards in the boardroom do nothing.

Take the SFA to court

List all the examples with video evidence

Decisions that go against us

Decisions that go for the scum

Highlight the points swing

There is way too much money at stake

The SFA wouldnt have a legal argument to win a court battle

The SFA outdate articles of association could be contested in court as being anti competitive and not fit for purpose in a commercial business

The CL is the prize and the scum and their puppets are doing everything they can to help them get the title this season

Take the SFA to court

The SFA outdate articles of association could be contested in court as being anti competitive and not fit for purpose in a commercial business

The CL is the prize and the scum and their puppets are doing everything they can to help them get the title this season
The club should be using its homepage to highlight examples of the corruption we are facing. Pressure should have been exerted after the last game at Ibrox when we were shafted by Robertson and Alan Muir. Instead we said nothing.

You can be sure if it had gone against the scum it would have been the main story in the run up to the game. Nothing surer.

It’s hardly surprising we’ve let one club completely control the narrative around referees in Scotland for decades now and what we are seeing is a consequence of that.

The authorities in Scotland will just hide and hope this blows over till the next time they can shaft us again. A harshly worded statement on a website isn’t going to cut it this time we either push for real change or we’d be as well just handing them the title without a fight right now.
The club should be employing someone to call the corruption out on its homepage. They should have been countering the 'Penalty to Rangers' narrative and the highlighting how well the defence has done in not conceding a penalty in a league match for some time. They should have condemned the cockroaches of the Scottish mhedia that have alleged Officials refuse to award a penalty against Rangers.
Highlight the fact that the press can still not supply a list of Penalties that should have been awarded.

Instead we choose to do nothing.

This isn't just down to OF games.

Lundstram got sent off at Easter Road last season for an identical tackle on a Hibs player that saw only a yellow card given to the Hibs player in the first half for the same tackle and same distance from goal.

We were winning 2-1 at the time and ended up conceding a 97th minute equaliser by Hibs.

Two points dropped and then the following Monday or Tuesday the committee decides that Lundstram should not have been sent off - too late by this point and who was the referee that day ??? Willie Collum !!!!!

Ryan Jack sent off at Ibrox , also against Hibs I believe. Rangers drop points , committee decides on Monday or Tuesday that it should never have been a red card in the first place - more points dropped but hey ho.

Daniel Candeias gets a card at Love Street for celebrating a goal - card given by Willie Collum !!!

How many other clubs have had players carded for celebrating a goal ( Andy Halliday at Morton ) ???

Coincidences ????

My mate who supports a lower league team in England sometimes watches games round mine.
His take on games watched this season, which include the 2 old firms and their game v dolly.
No wonder Aberdeen don't try.

A change in strategy is definitely needed because it’s been blatant in the two games this season alone.

Them tapes need releasing.

Your last point about Europe, it always makes me laugh when that mobs idiot bloggers etc bang on about their perceived persecution and born of oppression guff and how these Masons with whistles do them at every turn, they pretend they’d prefer European refs for these games. Truth is they much prefer the status quo and no wonder.
They know what we all know and that is they are reffed by fellow fans who are incapable of just doing what they’re paid to do, ref the game fairly. They also can’t answer when you say to any of them that we in fact would love European refs to take not only the OF game but all games.

Your last point about Europe, it always makes me laugh when that mobs idiot bloggers etc bang on about their perceived persecution and born of oppression guff and how these Masons with whistles do them at every turn, they pretend they’d prefer European refs for these games. Truth is they much prefer the status quo and no wonder.
They know what we all know and that is they are reffed by fellow fans who are incapable of just doing what they’re paid to do, ref the game fairly. They also can’t answer when you say to any of them that we in fact would love European refs to take not only the OF game but all games.
They forced a Referee strike. They campaigned for foreign Refs. During the Referee strike they played their single match with a foreign Ref and they drew . A penalty was given against them.
Since the Strike though Referees have effectively been their 12th man . The list of examples of favours or honest mistakes they have been given is endless.

Willie Collum

03/04/22 Rangers 1 Celtic 2 We were denied two clear penalties by Willie Collum, a blatant shirt pull on Goldson in the box by Carter Vickers and obvious handball in the box by Carter Vickers stopping a cross.

Have to agree with this. Giving contentious decisions against Rangers is the easier option across the board. From the club, the fans, media and pundits, it's just easier. There's much less kickback and it dies down very quickly. Sorry to say it, but Rangers as a club need to make officials at least as wary of making contentious decisions against us as they are against them. Morelos goal, Roofe's goal and the weekend penalty are all decisions which were at least as contentious going their way as ours, yet they got the benefit every time.
Also - and I'm not generally one for paranoia or conspiracy theories - but even away from the pitch it's easier if they get the result. It's standard practice for the police to have a word with both clubs pre-match about behaviour and avoiding flashpoints. Wouldn't be surprised if this 'advice' was extended to the officials. Far fetched perhaps, but in today's Scotland, nothing much would surprise me.

Willie Collum

03/04/22 Rangers 1 Celtic 2 We were denied two clear penalties by Willie Collum, a blatant shirt pull on Goldson in the box by Carter Vickers and obvious handball in the box by Carter Vickers stopping a cross.

There's numerous examples of Collum aiding Celtic. One of the worse was last season league Cup final where he denied Kilmarnock a stonewall penalty in injury time.

Willie Collum

This was what gave Celtic their first boost of last season. John Lundstam later got his red card reduced to a yellow but we lost two points.

At Ibrox candias had a shot on target which was diverted by bug eyes with his arm, ref gave a corner.

Yet again today, we have a supposed 'one of our own' in McInnes peddling the Rangers never concede a penalty sh*te.

Same old, our ex-players always happy to have a pop at us. Said it before, the scum ex players do everything to protect their club and attack ours.

Not us though, sick of it!

League Cup final Dec 19 Julian scores 3 offside Gollum in charge..

Then just 10 days later at the piggery McGregors shot hits Edwards hand and goes in goal given Clancy in charge...

League Cup final Dec 19 Julian scores 3 offside Gollum in charge..

Then just 10 days later at the piggery McGregors shot hits Edwards hand and goes in goal given Clancy in charge...

I mean in fairness Collum wasn't the linesman so not much he can do about the first one.

The Candeias sending off, the refusal to give Killie a penalty in the last minute of time against Celtic in the semi final was a disgrace though. As blatant a foul as you'll see. Sending Lundstram off vs Hibs then only booking their player for the exact same foul in the same match.

If they had realised a statement then you would be moaning my friend about the club not telling us what went on.

The more I see the Roofe goal this year the more I think we should have had a pen even though dessers should have pulled the trigger faster!!

The club should be employing someone to call the corruption out on its homepage. They should have been countering the 'Penalty to Rangers' narrative and the highlighting how well the defence has done in not conceding a penalty in a league match for some time. They should have condemned the cockroaches of the Scottish mhedia that have alleged Officials refuse to award a penalty against Rangers.
Highlight the fact that the press can still not supply a list of Penalties that should have been awarded.

Instead we choose to do nothing.
Just watching Mr Bates v the Post Office. You are so correct, the injustice is shocking.

Who was the Linesman that deliberately stopped Tavernier from taking a quick corner by standing in front of the ball then stormed off the park at full time refusing to shake hands with any Rangers players or manager Steven Gerrard?

Why limit it to just the games vs them. We’ve been ‘penalised: by ‘poor’ decisions in plentry of other games too. Conversely they get a lot of decisions made in their favour

Bang

Bang on.Sooner Rangers realise this the better .the stats are there for all to see .The league up here is corrupt to the core.

I honestly thought with the introduction of VAR there was no way the obvious corruption could continue, how wrong was I.

It’s just another tool they can manipulate to suit their agenda.

The level of distain shown by the rancid SFA in the response to these incidents further highlighted the corruption from within the organisation.

Also when you consider the fact someone from the SFA took it upon themselves to draw squint lines 30 minutes after an incident took place that totally disregarded the entire VAR protocols when there was a handball by a Celtic player in his own box merely confirmed the game is run for one team and one team only.

Look what happened when we tried that one.

Everybody and their grannies ganged up on us with the authorities accusing us of endangering the ref’s safety, quoting the Turkish ref that got thumped.

Anything we ever earn will be without the assistance of any c*nt in the game.

The last 12 months of so have been ridiculous in Old Firm games. Morelos goal seemed as bad as it could possibly get with that dick Clancy.
And since then we've had that ridiculous handball from Johnson, Roofe in the OF and then the Dessers goal.

Every single one going their way.
As someone pointed out to our group of fans - when Celtic had the whole Broomloan Stand & they were in full ‘misbehaving’ mode- that’s what Years of Moaning & Complaining has got them - sometimes think we’re too nice for our own good.

We are refereed to a different standard and we are powerless to stop it

The club for whatever reason refuse to call it out and just accept the odd crumb from the masters table

They have all the other teams on their side and it’s an abr strategy ( anyone but Rangers) on full attack mode

I’m probably paranoid though

Take the SFA to court

This what has probably been stopping us going to court on several issues.

It is anti competitive and should be challenged.

When they had more penalties than us, we got a penalty against hearts during the league cup, a Celtic work colleague said he was waiting for the penalty to be giving to us and said it was inevitable. He mentioned how many we’d had all season and 0 against us at the time, I asked him what’s the Celtic stats and he couldn’t tell me, looked bemused. Of course, all of their pens were duly deserved and got angry at the mention of them.

Aberdeen fans and Celtic fans at work all say we need penalty’s to save us, that’s all you hear from Scottish football fans around the country.

Sadly the narrative has been set, let me say the worse conspiracy if you look at the stats. Every club, player manager, commentator feeds this narrative.

Crocker mentioned, ‘how many times have we seen Tavernier step up for these’ before his penalty at the weekend. Once ok, it’s a throwaway comment, but 3-4 times.

We’re the pantomime villains of Scottish football. Not one person will give a toot if another bad decision goes our way, it’ll be forgotten about by the Tuesday morning. We lost a league cup final when Gerrard was here due to incorrect offside decision, who even mentioned it after it.

We all know if the decisions were the other way about, what would happen. I’d even understand the Rangers cheating narrative.

2012 has damaged us forever.

Back