The Fans

Fair play to people who can still keep the anger going, this group offers nothing more than apathy again for about the third time this season.

The Ross County game and last night haven't pissed me off, it has just all felt inevitable

If there is much of a crowd at the Dundee game I expect the fans are going to give the players an absolute shitter of a night

Fair play to people who can still keep the anger going, this group offers nothing more than apathy again for about the third time this season.

The Ross County game and last night haven't pissed me off, it has just all felt inevitable

If there is much of a crowd at the Dundee game I expect the fans are going to give the players an absolute shitter of a night
Aye last night after about 20-25 minutes, I text my mate saying the crowd has a resigned sort of feel to it.

they need to get rid of this nonsense of acknowledging the fans.

just get up the tunnel and sit looking at your feet, shitting yourself, until the gaffer comes in to go right through you.
This is a result of the UB waiting at the team bus after a game away to St Johnstone and berating Tav and the players for not acknowledging them at FT.
Remember when we used to beat celtc, shake hands and go down the tunnel, because it’s was our duty to beat them . Now it’s a full lap of honour every time we beat SPFL dross as if we have achieved something.

Down beside me they gave them a real shericking. Some players will know now they have blown it at Rangers absolutely no doubt. Doesn’t help us in the short term but cannot blame the fans one bit. The players are very well paid to play for our club and are not of the right attitude

If there is one thing they players didn't deserve last night it was clapped off any fan.

Not sure how they players will cope come Sunday with some hurty words said last night though.

I don’t like dropping points in any game but I can accept it if I think the players have tried hard and it wasn’t their game. What we are seeing from these players is people not trying a leg and that’s unacceptable. It might be ok at Norwich etc but it’s not what rangers were built on

Dessers was shaking his head at the booing. I’d likely be banned if I said my actual thoughts on him as a player

I’d say majority were booing but there was still a fair few clapping them off. They didn’t deserve any appreciation after that
He should be shaking his head at himself given the wages he gets paid and bit being able to score against 2 teams who collectively don't earn what he does in a week.

Fans have every right to give that lot dog's abuse 5pts out of 15 never going to win league titles with that bunch of serial losers

Agreed, in my 55 years watching Rangers that's one of the most abject performances I've ever seen. Don't get me wrong, I've watched some really poor Rangers teams but for a team going for the title that performance was totally unacceptable.

This is a result of the UB waiting at the team bus after a game away to St Johnstone and berating Tav and the players for not acknowledging them at FT.
Remember when we used to beat celtc, shake hands and go down the tunnel, because it’s was our duty to beat them . Now it’s a full lap of honour every time we beat SPFL dross as if we have achieved something.
Modern traditions v Old School Traditions.

There is no contest.

Booing probably. It's what happens at half time and full time for about 60% of our season.

Not saying that's right or wrong btw. But I mind the days it was a shock a Rangers team got booed off. Now it's literally every other game at least.
It isn’t really about 60% though is it ? Its happened around 8x this season so far Tim’s x2 , sheep, ross county , Dundee, killie, Eindhoven away, Cypriots we’ve probably played around 44 games in total

Was sitting in the main stand right above them walking out. Just about everyone stayed to give them abuse. Dessers was shocked the fans were booing and lundstram was tapping the badge and clapping the fans. Losers mentality
I was in the main stand as well. I didn't give them abuse, as I just consider it to be negative, but by feck I was making sure I be stayed to see them go off the pitch.
I dunno if you noticed at the time mate, but the players didn't half hang about in the centre of the park, hoping we might leave the ground before they had to come off.

There was no chance of that happening.

I don’t think most of the players actually believed they could win the league and that’s why some of them have been so shocked by the response over the last 10 days. Most of them thought job done we made it back into the title race, pass marks, all on cloud nine, jumping on each others backs after a draw against them at Ibrox. Just shows the mentality of most of the group.

Being honest? Don’t care what him or the rest of that squad does anymore. Bar Butland I couldn’t give a %^*& if any of them played again this season. That’s how I feel
Correct. Goldson could flick a v-sign to the fans. I couldn't give a %^*&. Only think I want is for him and the rest to be gone, at the earliest opportunity. Losers to the core. Joke.

It got to the point I was fed up shouting and as a previous poster alluded to, resigned myself that we weren’t going to score.

The lack of fight, idea, heart, application, was awful and the body language of the players from the first half onwards transmitted to the fans and you just knew we weren’t winning.

Get the “leadership group” so far to fcuk.
I’m Gutted, but these charlatans need hunted ASAP.

Fed up hearing: who’s going to replace Tav’s goals?
Well if our midfield and strikers were decent then we wouldn’t need them!!

Friday morning and I’m still raging at these cants!!

Lundstram should not be offered a new deal, try and sell the other 2 and gut the rest of the team.

I would rather we had a transition season of bringing in new younger, fitter Gallus players (see Cortes) with heart who are hungry than see these 3 (and others - /Lawrence/Dessers/Souttar) rock up next year and shit the bed yet again!!

Rant over.

What do you want him to do, ignore the fans and get slated for that too?

Players can't win at the end of games.

Clap them, get abuse
Don't acknowledge them, get abuse
Straight up the tunnel should be the instruction. I agree though, they are often damned either way.

Back