The Muppet Mob wanting Super Jack redcarded

doubt they could even attempt to justify a red given that the St Mirren player doesn't have the ball at any point and its cleared before he's even reached Jack

its 100% not a goal scoring opportunity
I agree but there are only two possible options for why that would be a foul - goal scoring opportunity or endangering an opponent. Both would be red card offences. It was one of the strangest decisions this year by a ref to not only call for a foul, but to then book Butland as well.

I agree but there are only two possible options for why that would be a foul - goal scoring opportunity or endangering an opponent. Both would be red card offences. It was one of the strangest decisions this year by a ref to not only call for a foul, but to then book Butland as well.

he really only had 2 options
let it go or give the foul to Jack for the St Mirren player coming in late on him after the ball was away

he choose a 3rd options which was not legitimate and only for one reason

There are folk on Twitter trying to compare it to the red card Hart got earlier in the season. You know, the one where he misses the ball completely and wipes out the Livi player

Shows the insane lengths people will go to. It wasn't head on, the St Mirren player came in from the side. Butland cleared the ball a good second or two before the St Mirren player made contact with him, Hart never got near the ball. The most obvious difference between the two being the Livy player won the ball, got ran into and wiped out by a high leg to his chest, red card Celtic, and Butland won the ball and got ran into, St Mirren player clattered into his hip, yellow card Rangers. It'll never change.

The whole reaction from them is totally retarded, they are convinced Hart would have been banned for 3 games if it was him.
I don't watch their games but has there been an instance of Hart coming out to clear like that? I imagine there would be.

He was focussed on the ball and cleared it.

No shits given who was near him.

Great mentality imo. Clear your lines. Regardless.

Super Jacks clearance isnt even a tackle as Gordons or Harts was, they are blinded by bigotry and grasp at straws to highlight their percieved injustices, wait for the BBC to lead with this injustice

Some of them think Clancy favours Rangers
Their season ticket uptake must have went up when the Asylums got shut down, sick people who should be pitied as it must be a terrible existence being one of the unwashed

There are folk on Twitter trying to compare it to the red card Hart got earlier in the season. You know, the one where he misses the ball completely and wipes out the Livi player

There are also folk on Twitter comparing it to the Celtic player kicking the Hearts player in the face or even, inexplicably, that Motherwell player almost cutting McCausland in half. Properly mental.

Back