Official The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

I keep seeing people in the media saying Celtic will out spend us this year and they will be hard to catch. The main thing for us is that we have to spend our money wisely.

We've spent a small fortune (£15m!) on guys like Davies, Lammers, Yilmaz and Matondo. As much as I hate looking across the city we need to have as good a success rate as them starting this year. O'Reilly only cost them £1.5m and will make them a lot this summer. Spending big doesn't guarantee success is what we need to remember.

We need to find some bargains and hope that they hit the ground running. Clement and Koppen have a massive job on their hands, let's pray they get it right.
Thats why we should be looking to proven, injury free young players in league one where the value is decent with a great chance for potential.

Yes. And we aren’t at risk of it and we are allowed to spend money unless you believe the filth when they still say we are skint and next season will kill us stone dead, again, apparently.

I’m sure we will be fine. We won’t spend billions, it’s cool.
but we can't just have money pumped into us and spend it on transfers... you know that, right?

Don't believe Jack is leaving. New deal for buttons to assist with some continuity due to the turnover expected and also home grown quota. Might already even be signed. There would have been a fuss around such a long serving player leaving last night otherwise.
Pointless having someone for a home grown quota if they aren't fit enough or good enough to actually play.

I don't think there will be many genuine rumours until deals are very close.

The Diomande, Cortes and attempted Jefte business in January show a different type of recruitment now.
It seems very Dutch in the profile. Young South/Central American or African players with decent stock and potential to push on and make the club money in a year or two. Technically good, athletically strong and hungry to succeed.

c35487a9-f648-4a11-a490-0516210ba78c_text.gif

Don't believe Jack is leaving. New deal for buttons to assist with some continuity due to the turnover expected and also home grown quota. Might already even be signed. There would have been a fuss around such a long serving player leaving last night otherwise.
Unless he agrees to about £500 a week then %^*& that

Scottish players in id like Watson from Kilmarnock, Barron, Lennon miller and shankland if a deal can be done (with no guarantee he'd be out no.1 striker).

Wonder if Calvin Ramsey would be available on a loan/loan to buy, seams to be well out of favour at Liverpool with some uninspiring loan spells

SPFL select FC for some it seems.

Absolutely sign some youngsters who have impressed but the standard of the league is absolute trash.

Can’t wait for the usual has Beens and never wassers to be promoted by their agents and tipped to be Ibrox bound.How many high priced rejects and troublemakers will be jetting in over the next couple of months to fill us all with false hope.

It’s the garden for me as I have spent a small fortune already on dirt and enriched dirt and even coloured dirt so, I want my moneys worth.

Back