Official The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Oh no. I didn’t realize the Summer transfer thread has started and has already got 1000 posts!!!
It’s going to be a long time before the window closes…..

Is the Jefte deal not done, just Apoel pay his release clause to the Brazilian mob then we pay what we’ve agreed with them.

Is the Jefte deal not done, just Apoel pay his release clause to the Brazilian mob then we pay what we’ve agreed with them.
Player has agreed terms with us back in January according to Romano.

If he doesn’t want to join APOEL, then their clause isn’t worth anything really

Apoel want to try to hold on to him.
It will be up to the player to decide if the Cypriots are able to meet Fluminense asking price.

About 400 posts are from people talking about how big the thread is already.

200 more are from people crying about the quality of player mentioned in the 150 unsubstantiated rumour posts.

100 are from @Boab4 wanting folk banned and correcting spelling mistakes.

And only about 200 are actually sensible discussion about transfers:))
Just the way we like it

Probably been mentioned but too many posts to wade through.

Linked with Adama Traore of Ferencvaros. Right sided winger from Mali. Anyone know much about him?
Says left footed right winger here 29 years old next month

RANGERS are eyeing a summer move for Ferencvaros winger Adama Traore, according to reports.

The Mali international has just helped his club win back-to-back Hungarian league titles.

Despite injury woes the 28-year-old has scored 14 goals in 24 games for the Budapest giants.

Ibrox boss Philippe Clement is planning to shake up his squad after seeing Celtic clinch the Premiership title on Wednesday.

And reports in both Africa and Hungary claim the Belgian is in the hunt for 48-cap international Traore.

The winger is under contract with Ferencvaros until 2025, and valued at £3.5million.

He joined them from Moldovan side Sheriff Tiraspol two years ago, and his CV also includes French outfits Metz and Orleans,

Traore began his senior career with DR Congo side TP Mazembe, and he also had a loan spell with Saudi club Al-Adalah.

Fulham have also been credited with an interest in Bamako-born Traore.

The Premier League side already have a winger with exactly the same name.

Also 28, the former Barcelona, Aston Villa, Middlesbrough and Wolves ace has Malian origins but was born in Spain.

Hull City also have a player on their books called Adama Traore, who is also from Mali.

Newly-crowned Austrian champions Sturm Graz are also planning to raid Ferencvaros for the in-demand player.

Traore predominantly plays on the right wing so he could be viewed as a replacement for Adbdallah Sima if he ends up back at Brighton following the expiration of his Ibrox loan deal.

But his fellow African offers much more versatility across the forward line and has actually had his best Rangers performances whilst deployed on the left flank.

Sima is currently out injured and is touch-and-go to feature in either the Premiership curtain closer this weekend against Hearts and the Scottish Cup final against Celtic on May 25.

The 22-year-old Senegal star has 16 goals in 38 games across all competitions, with two assists, but has barely played since the turn of the year due to fitness problems.

Meanwhile, Gers could receive a £500,000 cash boost to go towards transfers - if a former players wins promotion with his new club next weekend.

RANGERS are eyeing a summer move for Ferencvaros winger Adama Traore, according to reports.

The Mali international has just helped his club win back-to-back Hungarian league titles.

Despite injury woes the 28-year-old has scored 14 goals in 24 games for the Budapest giants.

Ibrox boss Philippe Clement is planning to shake up his squad after seeing Celtic clinch the Premiership title on Wednesday.

And reports in both Africa and Hungary claim the Belgian is in the hunt for 48-cap international Traore.

The winger is under contract with Ferencvaros until 2025, and valued at £3.5million.

He joined them from Moldovan side Sheriff Tiraspol two years ago, and his CV also includes French outfits Metz and Orleans,

Traore began his senior career with DR Congo side TP Mazembe, and he also had a loan spell with Saudi club Al-Adalah.

Fulham have also been credited with an interest in Bamako-born Traore.

The Premier League side already have a winger with exactly the same name.

Also 28, the former Barcelona, Aston Villa, Middlesbrough and Wolves ace has Malian origins but was born in Spain.

Hull City also have a player on their books called Adama Traore, who is also from Mali.

Newly-crowned Austrian champions Sturm Graz are also planning to raid Ferencvaros for the in-demand player.

Traore predominantly plays on the right wing so he could be viewed as a replacement for Adbdallah Sima if he ends up back at Brighton following the expiration of his Ibrox loan deal.

But his fellow African offers much more versatility across the forward line and has actually had his best Rangers performances whilst deployed on the left flank.

Sima is currently out injured and is touch-and-go to feature in either the Premiership curtain closer this weekend against Hearts and the Scottish Cup final against Celtic on May 25.

The 22-year-old Senegal star has 16 goals in 38 games across all competitions, with two assists, but has barely played since the turn of the year due to fitness problems.

Meanwhile, Gers could receive a £500,000 cash boost to go towards transfers - if a former players wins promotion with his new club next weekend.
Gotta love an 'injury woe'

Probably been mentioned but too many posts to wade through.

Linked with Adama Traore of Ferencvaros. Right sided winger from Mali. Anyone know much about him?

I think I could be considered somewhat of an expert, given that they're my second team. He's probably one of Fradi's better players. Had a better season last year though, been a bit inconsistent this season and had issues with injuries. He's rapid and a decent finisher, though.

If I was going for a player from them, it would be Abu Fani though, Israeli midfielder. He's been sensational.

I think I could be considered somewhat of an expert, given that they're my second team. He's probably one of Fradi's better players. Had a better season last year though, been a bit inconsistent this season and had issues with injuries. He's rapid and a decent finisher, though.

If I was going for a player from them, it would be Abu Fani though, Israeli midfielder. He's been sensational.

I do like Fani

You know what you've set yourself up for, don't you?

The number of puns would be astronomical on here

I’d be looking for two LB’s and moving Yilmaz on, he’s never fit. Jefte and one other, possibly the boy Beck from Liverpool ?

i wonder if anyone with fitness issues like Ridvan will see another chance under PC and his new training regime as per the presser?

Yilmaz fits into the fast paced style we appear to want to play as per the Hearts game etc

I’d be looking for two LB’s and moving Yilmaz on, he’s never fit. Jefte and one other, possibly the boy Beck from Liverpool ?
Beck had agreed everything with Celtic in January to go, Liverpool f*cked it by playing him so he couldn't leave for anyone but Dundee hence why he went back.

Suspect they'll sign him in the summer.

Connor Barron seemed heavily linked with us some time ago and seems likely to move this summer. The links to us seem to have dried up though.

Anyone ‘know’ if this is still a goer and what sort of Rangers player equivalent, past or present, would he be?

Beck had agreed everything with Celtic in January to go, Liverpool f*cked it by playing him so he couldn't leave for anyone but Dundee hence why he went back.

Suspect they'll sign him in the summer.
We’re going to have to accept they’ll do quite a bit of business on a bigger budget this summer as well. Makes what we do even more important.

We’re going to have to accept they’ll do quite a bit of business on a bigger budget this summer as well. Makes what we do even more important.
While you are absolutely correct, there is still a glass ceiling in Scotland in terms of who will come and the wages that can be offered. They would also need to break up a team that has just won a treble then a league. Now, this might work really well as money definitely helps get better players, or, it might not. They tried it when we won 55 and spent a wedge getting in several players to replace a team that had won a treble. Their fans were all delighted before the season started and they lost the league by 23 points. The nature of the market both clubs are in means there are few guarentees with signings. 5m for barkas and ajeti for example, meanwhile cheaper guys like o'reilly and hatate have been excellent for them. Shopping smarter, not flashier, will be absolutely vital for us though.

Nah, not for me. Need someone consistent, not someone who's guaranteed a bad week every month...

He's known to flap under pressure.

Rumoured but the Belgian journalist who was on the ball when Raskin signed said there was nothing in it.

There are rumours that we are looking at Angus Gunn.
Sorry if this has been kyboshed, but just catching up - Gunn would be a downgrade on Butland I reckon, but I accept it's a high bar.

What about his all round play and technical ability?

Sakala was rapid and a decent finisher, but not good enough to be a first 11 guy.

We will probably need 3/4 wide options for next season anyway it's a decent link especially as he seems to have a fairly good goal scoring record and he can play on either flank and has quite a bit of International experience.
Also seems to have injury issues so a certainty he will sign

Back