Official The Summer 2024 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

If the lad from Bucharest is going to cost a decent amount and we are willing to pay - I’d hope we are also considering Miovski as well.

Proven in league and only going to get better if he comes to us.

Last edited:
I love when randoms tell us he's been talking to agent/friend/ family and FF gets a hardon over a player we've never heard of.
It is a transfer rumours thread to be fair, it would be boring without any rumours.

Then when we do get one, people are either excited, or queuing up to tell him he is talking shite!

FF transfer thread in a nutshell, brilliant stuff :))

They also did it with a lad called Macleod from Dumbarton. They wanted to sign Alastair, who at the time was the far better player, but ended up signing his brother Murdo.

To be fair it kind of worked out. Mainly due to Murdo taking full advantage of the opportunity.

Are you sure you’re on the right board with that sort of Celtc knowledge :cool:

squad needs absolutely gutted and FFP will need to be negotiated as this rot can’t go on.

Reminiscent of the Hibs 5-5 game before Gerrard. That was the end of a line and this should be too.
A team that consisted of Alnwick, Bates, Russell Martin, Halliday, Goss, Rossiter, Murphy and Cummings…

I agree we are looking at that level to turnover again. This cycle is completely and utterly over

Albion Rrahmani is a name that will break in a few weeks. There is an interesting managerial twist that will delay things but by all accounts it's already along the road for that to scupper anything.
Looks good, I don’t think the fee involved will be as high as some are saying.

Sparta Prague had €2.5m rejected allegedly.

€5m was their highest fee received and that was back in 2008, they’ve been relegated since then and come back up.

Sell Dessers and replace with Rrahmani.

Does anyone know if @madrid-bear has been caught honey dicking this agent for information, or has he managed to lose the round of golf and his phone?

We didnt have any money to spend in January. Manager said it himself.
So no fee paid for Silva? Or even Cortes

Understand we are paying most of the fee for Diomande this summer too but there would of been a down payment

I disagree that we had literally 0 money

We should be snapping up Ethan Erhahon. Lincoln’s player of the season and destined for a move to a top English Championship team and beyond.

Could probably be got for £1-£1.5m.

We should be snapping up Ethan Erhahon. Lincoln’s player of the season and destined for a move to a top English Championship team and beyond.

Could probably be got for £1-£1.5m.

I thought he was worth a punt when he was leaving St Mirren, but he wouldn't have played as often as he has there, most likely, and then his development might not have been as good.

If he's looking at that sort of move, your predicted fee could be a bit low.

No...

But, they will take I to account a high earner with sell on value being relegated to third choice and having their value drop.

As much as we would love the luxury of having Dessers 3rd choice next year, this summer we could likely sell him for more than he was bought for and get him off the wage bill in the process. 3rd choice striker in a team that typically plays only 1 is a place for young hungry talent on low wages eager to take their chances. Not 30 year olds on massive wages winding down their careers and getting fat.
I agree mate. I would sell him regardless.
A 22 goal international striker should still be able to fetch a good few quid in todays market

Back