The thumb arrested for match fixing.

Hopefully this time it’s jail time

He then loses everything

On the street within the next 5 years dead in 6

Karma for a piece of shit

Oh, jail time would be good. That would completely change the timeline on your 3rd point.

Popular boys in jail are the wee woman-beating noncies and groomers.

Can you imagine his neighbours surprise when they realised it was poor Leigh’s house all the police were at? The poor guy just can’t catch a break just now.

I assume the houses roundabout his will be in the same price range. So l imagine his neighbours will be delighted he is selling up. Who wants to pay £600,000 - £700,000 and live next door to that cnut.

I've said on here before. I live next door to him (not me that made any comments to the rag though)

He's been in constant bother since we moved in. My Mrs got harassed by the press going out our gate to work when he was in about the underage stuff and they got the wrong house.

I could go on but the sooner he's away the better for all.

The game was nearly a year ago, I am guessing they are expecting to find info on more games, as I doubt there will be much else.

I've said on here before. I live next door to him (not me that made any comments to the rag though)

He's been in constant bother since we moved in. My Mrs got harassed by the press going out our gate to work when he was in about the underage stuff and they got the wrong house.

I could go on but the sooner he's away the better for all.
A Tarnish on the fine upstanding Bothwell postcode my man :)

and your right hes a parasite.

I thought maybe the 3rd person aged 37 might be the Dundee manager of the time, but McPake is 38.

I therefore apologise for doubting his integrity.

Just had a look at the live text from the match.

57' - Foul by Leigh Griffiths
58' - Foul by Leigh Griffiths
58' - Leigh Griffiths shown yellow card

Wouldn't mind seeing footage of this. I wonder if he's went to get booked on 57mins, ref let him off, so he's immediately gone back in with another challenge to give the ref no choice.

McGowan was booked on 54 minutes, maybe that's what reminded him :D

Dundee v Hearts December 2021

gn16.png

This was doing the rounds earlier on Twitter, some Dundee Utd fan said he had good info that Griffiths and Paul McGowan were involved in match fixing :))

Never thought any more of it.
Is that rhat McGowan still wearing a tag for beating up someone at a taxi rank?

When you owe Edinburgh "business" chaps, who are at present getting free full board and lodgings, significant funds, you will always try to pay that back. A football player cannot play with broken legs.

22 Scotland caps and a fucking £675,000 mansion.

I've played with better amateurs.

I'm actually questioning his achievements. He was Celtic and Scotland's main striker for a fair amount of time. Had a period playing in England, would have commanded a five figure weekly salary for at least ten years.

All he's managed is a house worth £675,000. The way he's going he'll be unable to hold onto it before he's 35, and he looks ten years older than that already.

A complete fucking loser.

Back