The vermin looking to bring back 2 former players?

Supposed to have knocked back a bid for Boyata. Bill Young heard it was about £10m. Absolutely no chance, let alone with a year left on his contract

Last edited:
Supposed to have knocked back a bid for Boyata. Bill Young heard it was about £10m. Absolutey no chance, let alone with a year left on his contract

Alan Brazil was talking him up on his Talksport show. Couldn’t believe it.

The signing of the fullback is an odd one however, what is more odd, the sun is saying “celtic insiders” are saying they are prepared to pay more than whats on offer from Villa for thr Ork!!
Something is not right!

Yeh, the whole villa/mcginn thing is not right. The clubs havent agreed a fee but he's down at their training ground?.? You dont get permission until a fee is agreed. Reckon he's trying to bluff ra sellick the ugly wee %^*&

This is all very strange indeed, me thinks there are moves afoot to hoard their ill gotten gains, for Coop Bank Loans due next year I believe, the Chamber of Secrets is in need of attention, but if we were in any other place other than the one we are in, that place would have been closed down , and bulldozed to the ground, so that the law abiding citizens would not have to set their weary eyes on the place of so many secrets.

Yeh, the whole villa/mcginn thing is not right. The clubs havent agreed a fee but he's down at their training ground?.? You dont get permission until a fee is agreed. Reckon he's trying to bluff ra sellick the ugly wee %^*&

One eye mcginn will getting offered £25k per week with villa and £50k per week if they get promoted....the tramps will never match that.

Denayer would be a good signing in a position where they really aren't strong at all.

Hope they don't get him.

I'll type it...they are shittng it big time. This has desperation all over it!

Spot on mate....the cracks are appearing, Brenda is foaming at the mouth. Big Pete will never let him buy any players cos thats how big Pete creams off (pardon the pun) his cut into his filthy Bermuda trust fund

It's a weird one. They've signed Eduardo but I honestly thought they'd be making more "big" signings after we stole the spotlight with Stevie G.

Evening Times saying they have matched Aston Villa's offer of £4 million and £23,000 a week for John "Quasimodo" McGinn. If they don't reach the CL there will be a fire sale in January

You’d think they were saving their money in case someone sued them for a historical crime or 10.

As much as I’m loathed to comment on the bheastly ones and don’t particularly care, there’s something strange going down at Torbett Towers ( no no, it’s not what you’re thinking )

St Patrick’s BC / Money not being spent / Strange signing policy

I’ve always said once Rodgered gets his stubby mitts on the transfer side it’ll go pear shaped but even he can’t be that daft tongo down that route.

Did his sex offending off spring ever get a club ? Would be a good signing for them...

That’s what happens when you’ve got a 50m a year wage bill, a shit hole cheaply built stadium that’s falling apart, and you need to keep tens of millions of champions league money in a bank to cover your backs for the impending court cases that you thought would go away.

Looks like they’re heading for admin imho.

I’m going to start a Rangers blog concentrating solely on Celtics problems and ask all of you to fund my fantasy by donating your cash so I can buy Kleenex to stop my imaginary daughter from crying.

Subscribe to www.illbill.co.uk

Cheers guys x
If they go into administration, I'll be needing a large supply of Andrex too

Evening Times saying they have matched Aston Villa's offer of £4 million and £23,000 a week for John "Quasimodo" McGinn. If they don't reach the CL there will be a fire sale in January

Surely they would rather hecwent to England?

Press reports all saying there is bad feeling between Petrie and Lawwell

Denayer didnt get in the belgium squad ahead of Boyata who is a big diddy. Not bothered if they lose Boyata and sign him.

Would be good if true.

Any chance of Roberts coming too, before he ends up at Oldham, Rochdale or some or football backwater.

Even more overrated than Tony Watt!

If they go out of Europe, we will see a sale of assets and more cheap options returning. They are clearly waiting on progression before they takeout loan agreements for players. Haha :p

Logically this all points to not all being well financially at the Stade de Gadd.
1. Allegedly £9m out for Edouard
2. Allegedly £7m in for Armstrong
Even if 1 and 2 are accurate, that’s £2m out for no first eleven upgrade and being a squad number lighter.
3. January signings were:
a) some kind of jiggery pokery involving Hibs, Dundee and Allan to end up with a centre half with potential and a reserve keeper
b) Morgan in but not into the squad
4. Potentially this boy Arzani on loan. Might be good but better than they have? Unlikely
5. Griffiths injured a lot and not happy and Dembele constantly out with hamstring injuries, yet the only (potential) recruit in this space is a 19 year old on loan from an Australian side...
6. Bring back two guys you had before, one of whom you chose to get rid of.

Might be missing something but this all points to not a lot to spend.

James Maddison goes from a Championship club to the EPL for £20m but Alex Rae is telling us the Tims will get Roberts permanently at what would be a fraction of that price ?

What planet are these guys on ?
City wanted 10 million for him so there's no danger Celtic will be buying him denayer won't be cheap either plus I think the Turks what him back I know they've got a few quid but there not stupid enough to spend out with there means especially if the go out next week

They aint got that much money, the accounts shown at turn off the year had huge chunk of wages for the remainder of the season to come off. There wage bill is huge so between that and their 9m signing no laughing that dough is gone.

Looking to sign a left back the day before the English window shuts are they dropping hints about someone leaving??

Honestly they couldn't be more blatant about it if they tried, next attempt will be hanging a bit of string around wee Tierney's neck with a for sale sign on it.

They're loaded....

no-money.jpg

Something not right with them (other than the usual).

Spent a wedge on Edouard obviously but sold Armstrong and paper talk of them selling Boyata for a good few million yet these are their signing targets? What are they doing with all their money?

It's sitting in a high security vault.

Past CL money and all the dough they raked in from transfer fees.
They've got squillions.

Tha Denayer did well for them and many rated him more than Boyata so i doubt they will be annoyed at this.

The Izaguirre link though screams of a panic buy, he looked done before he left them so f*ck knows how bad he is now.

Back