The work on the Copland stand.

6b6e496f-bd80-4507-aea2-3a6ce466c03e.jpg

Our season tickets are in back 3 rows CF5, we did get emails to say we are getting moved but it seems now we are staying put for next season anyway.I'm guessing it means the disabled section is stopping at CF4 but does anyone know if this is a temporary thing and it will eventually included CF5 ? Few folk who sit to right of me have had their ticket price reduced as they are now restricted view but this isn't the case for us.

What seat number are you mate?

I Am seat 142 in CF5 and I have been moved.

The board and their actions are far from perfect but they've signed it off and it's started so any delay probably won't be their fault

Which section are UB moving too?
CF3/ section behind goals closer to Govan stand or CF4/ section behind goals closer to enclosure. The cup games they moved this season from memory where CF4/ section behind goals closer to enclosure

Do we know if they're putting the old seats back in or replacing them all with new ones? Can imagine it's pretty low down on the priority list, but would like to see all of the seats replaced or restored at some point.

Mate just a bit of a bugbear of mine with forums in general. For example im dyslexic and I have a condition where my fine motor skills are compromised so im prone to a type or two, I also dictate stuff which doesn't always pick me up all the time due to the don't do Scot's accents well LoL.

There are a lot of folks on here who pick up grammar and spelling errors forgetting that some people struggle for various reasons with it. I would always prefer to read something interesting that is spelled wrong or is grammatically wrong over something that is well spelled nonsense.
My boy is dyslexic and struggles with writing. It double compounded for him in that his schooling is in French and his family life is English.
I can be prone to bad grammar and structuring of sentences myself, mainly as use my phone mostly to read this forum.
As long as someone is making a good point, I don’t care how it’s structured. All the best mate.

My boy is dyslexic and struggles with writing. It double compounded for him in that his schooling is in French and his family life is English.
I can be prone to bad grammar and structuring of sentences myself, mainly as use my phone mostly to read this forum.
As long as someone is making a good point, I don’t care how it’s structured. All the best mate.
Cheers mate. I just make the point as I don’t think anyone is out to be nasty about it but there are many reasons why folks who contribute to these forums may make mistakes and why they shouldn’t be lampooned for it.

You see how frustrating it can be in yourself and your lad. My dad was dyslexic too and was from an era where he would have been written off as thick, my lad has dyspraxia and has struggled with various bits of his schooling but there is a lot more understanding these days of various learning conditions and there are many strategies and tools to help now

Has that been confirmed that the club have shelved that idea? If so, what’s the reasoning?
This is the first I've heard of the work to add the disabled area at the rear of the Govan Front stand being delayed or revised. Seems not so long ago the Club confirmed they are committed to delivering 162 disabled places, I'm not aware of any further update on this.

Back