They are not guaranteed to win 5 games

Correct. 3 wins and 2 draws wins them the league.
Yes sadly this is the position we've got ourselves in. They can afford to draw with us and draw again.
Ps or probably afford to lose one because I just don't see us scoring many goals.

We’ve been hearing this sort of thing all season but when it comes down to it, our players cannot cope with the pressure

Two very poor teams, they may well drop more points but we will drop more points if they let us back in

The team just need to put their big boy pants on and go for it.

That ball to the back post.

Get Sima running in there and stand it up.

At the piggery I'd flood the midfield and turn it into a battle for the first half, quieten the crowd
You know we will make a mistake and concede in the first 25 minutes. Think thats happened every time we have went there since 55.

Aberdeen should have beat them today

Hope springs eternal that Killie or Hearts can take points off them

We get back to our A game ..... you never know
What I do know is they are not a great side
They definitely aren't. But they grind it out when needed. We're dreadful, and don't do the grinding part.

We won’t take anymore than 5 or 6 points from our remaining games

Only when the mentality of the players is flipped, is when we can start being serious again.

The summer clear out can’t come fast enough
I've no real trust in our team - they are showing nothing, zero, zilch, hee-haw, to suggest that they will win all (any?) of the remaining games, including a trip to their ground where our record is truly shameful.

We've seen it all before too many times, so we expect it now, but the last 2 performances in particular were sickening to watch - all we had to do was pick up the 6 points which should not have been beyond us - we've handed it to them on a plate.

It's deflating.

We saw today that even when they're struggling, no big decisions go against them.

Aberdeen should be demanding answers from Don Robertson because not giving that penalty is a scandal.

Have to agree. No matter how disappointing recent results have been, we absolutely shouldn't be throwing the towel in. It only needs one round of fixtures to go our way and the momentum starts to swing and pressure starts to shift. Both Killie and Hearts have taken points off them home and away, so they'll not be afraid of them and both can play with a freedom since they're almost certainly going to finish 3rd and 4th regardless. We need to keep the pressure on and 'keep believing' as someone once said.

If any other team in the SPL had some level of consistency or belief in themselves, we were BOTH there for the taking this year lol.

The Sheep had an incentive today and were up for that today. Their last meaningful game of the season.

The other 4 in the top 6 have achieved their goal and the Euro spots are pretty much decided. Unlikely we'll see that sort of effort again against them this season. We have to assume they are winning all 4 games so it's up to us to beat them at the piggery for there to be any chance.

Neither are we.

It’s gone. It’s over. Stop doing this to yourself.
Think the street vendors outside Ibrox are missing a trick. Make an absolute fortune selling plain white flags. Or alter their 'No Surrender' flags by crossing out the 'No'.

We're 3 points behind with 15 points to play for. It's not over. It's not where we could / should have been. But it's not over til it's over.

Think the street vendors outside Ibrox are missing a trick. Make an absolute fortune selling plain white flags. Or alter their 'No Surrender' flags by crossing out the 'No'.

We're 3 points behind with 15 points to play for. It's not over. It's not where we could / should have been. But it's not over til it's over.

I genuinely feel sorry for fans like you.
How many times does there need to be a league collapse for you to understand when our team is done?

Motherwell at home to go 5 points clear - lost it

Celtic at home to go top with a game in hand - drew it

County away to go top again - lost it

Dundee away to narrow the gap to 1 point - drew it.

Yet you really think we can beat Celtic (we haven’t done in the league when it counts since 2021) win all our games and hope they drop points in another?

Fantasy land

They're a protected species..

Unfortunately we tend to shoot ourselves in the foot also .;)

I genuinely feel sorry for fans like you.
How many times does there need to be a league collapse for you to understand when our team is done?

Motherwell at home to go 5 points clear - lost it

Celtic at home to go top with a game in hand - drew it

County away to go top again - lost it

Dundee away to narrow the gap to 1 point - drew it.

Yet you really think we can beat Celtic (we haven’t done in the league when it counts since 2021) win all our games and hope they drop points in another?

Fantasy land
Its the hope that kills.

Imagine being the ref that gives a decision that costs Celtc the title, even when its a correct decision. ?

He'd need to go into hiding for years.

Yea we know that op

The issue is with our own team and based on the last 2 games there's not a chance in he'll we will win all 5.

Something would have to change dramatically.

I understand some fans are looking for anything to cling onto but when these losers have let us down so many times you just have to eventually accept it.

While it's not officially over, we've blown it. We had the boot on their throat and shat it. We have got players who will be absolutely petrified about going to their dump

Reactions: VGM

The worrying this is mate, that if even if they dropped 8 points, our shower would somehow find a way to drop 9.

Very interesting thread.
What occurs to me that lots of posters displaying the same characteristics that they accuse the team of.
Losers
Bottlers
How many games we’ll lose.
It strikes me as double standards accusing the team of lack of character and then going on rants about them.
Now plainly the team have been gash the last few weeks it’s undeniable but we need something maybe starting tomorrow to flick the switch.
We’ve got evidence from earlier the season of the team rattling off victories and I’d rather be with them than against them.
I’m not confident and it’s unlikely but it is what it is.

They’re pish but sadly we’re even worse. They’re not guaranteed to win the rest of their games but you can’t rely on us either

You know we will make a mistake and concede in the first 25 minutes. Think thats happened every time we have went there since 55.

Last time we went there and didn't concede first and in the first 30 minutes was when we won 2-0 in October 2020. The 1-1 there later that season we went 1 down round about the 25 minute mark

Of our last 14 visits, twice have we scored first and 5 times have we got to half time level or ahead

Feel like our record there in the last 25 years is awful

We'd need a massive change in mentality and for Dessers/Roofe to suddenly hit form.

Sima is getting fitter. We need Diomande back asap as neither Lawrence or Dowell is good enough to play the second midfielder role.

We've come back from further behind but you're always going to struggle if your main forward keeps missing sitters.

Celtic are not great. Rodgers has taken them backwards. The players they've brought in are almost all not good enough. The injuries to Cortes and Sima, along with not buying a goalscorer in January has handed them a huge advantage.

Would have much preferred them to have had the killie game up next rather then second last game
The last week has fecked us

We'd need a massive change in mentality and for Dessers/Roofe to suddenly hit form.

Sima is getting fitter. We need Diomande back asap as neither Lawrence or Dowell is good enough to play the second midfielder role.

We've come back from further behind but you're always going to struggle if your main forward keeps missing sitters.

Celtic are not great. Rodgers has taken them backwards. The players they've brought in are almost all not good enough. The injuries to Cortes and Sima, along with not buying a goalscorer in January has handed them a huge advantage.
If that was a league match, they would be raging. What it does show is that they can be got at. 5 points clear we won the league at Ibrox??? anyone??

Very interesting thread.
What occurs to me that lots of posters displaying the same characteristics that they accuse the team of.
Losers
Bottlers
How many games we’ll lose.
It strikes me as double standards accusing the team of lack of character and then going on rants about them.
Now plainly the team have been gash the last few weeks it’s undeniable but we need something maybe starting tomorrow to flick the switch.
We’ve got evidence from earlier the season of the team rattling off victories and I’d rather be with them than against them.
I’m not confident and it’s unlikely but it is what it is.

If you want to pay me £20k+ a week I’ll believe anything in the world and be the most positive person that ever existed.

Not really comparable though is it?

Handing them a title this season is utterly criminal. They’re rotten.

Unfortunately, we’re worse.

If you want to pay me £20k+ a week I’ll believe anything in the world and be the most positive person that ever existed.

Not really comparable though is it?
Exactly being a supporter is different from being a player.
Being supporter is a job for life and going through highs and lows.

I think it's a given they not great, the problem is neither are we

If they dropped points I’d put my mortgage on us doing the same. Completely given up with the majority of this squad of players. They’ve come up short before and I’ve backed them but I’ll never forgive the “senior pros” and “leaders” of this team for this season.

That mob are fuckin howlin. This team could literally have consigned creepybreeks to the history books as a laughing stock the same as Neil Lennon but they’ve fucking shat it.

Motherwell at home!? Ross County away!? Both defeats never mind dropped points. Come flying out the traps and make a statement against Dundee? Nah no thanks.

Bollocks to them. So, so fucking annoying watching us gift those smelly bastards another title.

Couple of weeks ago I was saying win the next six games we're champions, half way through those games we've shipped seven points with no wins.
It's over mate, it's done.

Problem is they step up when they need to , when we need to step up we bottle it and take a step back.

In fairness neither are we. I honestly think we will beat them at the paedodome and %^*& it on the last day.

Back