They don’t get it

Nah, I don't agree big man but fair play. Goldson could have got more money leaving last year as one example. Soapy supports us.

Why would Arfield care more than Soapy? Genuine question?
Was the interest there for Goldson ? or did he hold out and then sign on for a bigger wage

Apart from Butland they don't like they care . What do we always here after another gubbing, " we have to learn from our mistakes ," well they don't
Why wouldn't Soapy care? He's a Rangers supporter?

Is Butland exempt from not caring optimally because he's been decent this year?

The club promoted and Rewarded James Bisgrove for failure , it's from the top to bottom we now have this situation and it won't change under the current set up.
Did they, or did they promote him because he grew the area he was looking after, possibly by a substantial amount?

No one is paying the same as us.
We all-but tried to give him away in the summer and couldn't.

Sure PNE had a talk with him behind closed doors & then he was seemingly off to Turkey which fell through. Can't say I blame him on that one due to the fact it was a newly promoted club

All about personal accolades. Nothing to do with the teams success. Taverniers highlight was becoming the top scoring defender, not winning the Cup with the team. The whole thing is rotten to the core, needs ripped down and rebuilt
Couldnt believe what a was reading when a seen that

Erm, because he was on a free he could get more money than when a club have to pay a transfer fee? You surely aren't that daft?

No, the point is, no one wanted him. That tells you all you need to know.

I see you mentioned Forest earlier in the thread. I'd be treating that one with a large pinch of salt. I don't ever recall any headlines or anything in the TV News sports slot or even on here.

No, the point is, no one wanted him. That tells you all you need to know.

I see you mentioned Forest earlier in the thread. I'd be treating that one with a large pinch of salt. I don't ever recall any headlines or anything in the TV News sports slot or even on here.
And you know that for a fact?

You are guessing nobody wanted him and saying he settled for second best. He was offered a better contact and a better league and turned it down.

And you know that for a fact?

You are guessing nobody wanted him and saying he settled for second best. He was offered a better contact and a better league and turned it down.

If you want to believe Goldson knocked back a contract at Forest, then we'll agree to disagree. His last one major payday at an EPL club in a climate where the money is spectularly north of ridiculous and he knocked it back?

I simply don't see it.

My point is that players seem to think that posting on social media seems more important then how the team is doing or has done. Lose an important game but still think that they have to post crap online.
Hence why I think it should be banned.
I'm not getting into an argument about this as my opinion won't change.
Different world now and it’ll only get worse

Back