They really are disgusting filth aren't they

Jimmy Bell chose to remember a Scottish football legend with a personal silence rather than a minutes applause.

His choice. I know for a fact it was not done for any other reason than respect.

Missing a minutes silence for 66 people who died at a football match though? Well that was just an unfortunate mistake of course.

Knowing his personality not one fuck will be given what they think about him.

The only reason we have this clapping nonsense at football now is because of the behaviour of these reptiles disrupting numerous minutes silences over the years.

It was Davie Peace Process that kept banging on about having applauses.

They do realise that a former Celtic kit man is currently languishing in a Belfast prison cell awaiting trial for multiple assaults on children, the same kit man who was once a suspect in the torture and murder of one of they're own youth players.
The irony.

You just know that this is exactly the reason they are targeting Jimmy Bell. Trying to deflect from the monstrous crimes of his Celtc counterpart.

fck i couldnt tell who their asst. manager is let alone their kitman
I'm like you mate, I couldn't even tell you the kitman who has been all over the papers name after being dubbed up.
I saw their assistant manager being interviewed but didn't recognise him or know his name

They have a moral compass that ignores the systematic abuse of children in their care and much worse they still try and hide the fact rather than routing out tooth and nail those responsible. They are indeed a club like no other. That is why I find it difficult to even contemplate how normal people could support that mhob, why are they not demanding that their club sort out their vile mess.

I am sure Jimmy would find this amusing....mhanks getting themselvs into a lather...of course there is a game looming ...they need to crank up the hatred and nonsense to fever pitch...where better than twatter.

I'm like you mate, I couldn't even tell you the kitman who has been all over the papers name after being dubbed up.
I saw their assistant manager being interviewed but didn't recognise him or know his name

Not putting myself across as uber staunch but i have no idea who most of their players are.

Think the last scottish game i watched (that includes highlights) that didnt involve rangers was the league cup final between st mirren and hearts.

Not putting myself across as uber staunch but i have no idea who most of their players are.

Think the last scottish game i watched (that includes highlights) that didnt involve rangers was the league cup final between st mirren and hearts.
I'm not as staunch as you mate but I would also struggle to name their players, I have started to watch Sportscene to wind myself up at those muppets telling us how bad we are and what we need to do to fix it. I haven't watched them other than highlight s .

A minutes silence is the proper way to pay respect to some one who has passed away. Just remember guys no matter how low we sank the past five years. We never hit the depths of that shower mutants.

Never saw Lennon or O'Neill wearing a poppy when manager of Celtic. Saw both wearing poppies when managing in England. Afraid or advised from board level ?

Note they say we weren't presented on the pitch with a European trophy due to our fans behaviour.
Have they missed McNeill up in the gods getting trophy because they couldn't have a pitch side presentation?

New one to me.
Game against Shakhtar Donetsk.
They applauded a disaster.

Now I've seen it argued that a minutes applause is a way of celebrating ones achievements in football but clapping for a mining disaster?
Thankfully, they hadn't made the minutes applause a thing when Dunblane happened.
They'd have clapped for that too.

I'm all for ridiculing the mutants for their disgusting behaviour but maybe we should stop our own obsessing over the pope, the IRA, bobby sands %^*& even tommy burns name was sung at Patrick Thistle the other night.

Those actions are equally as bizzare as the mutants obsession with our kit man.

They don't do irony. Criticizing someone properly observing a minute's silence because supporters like them have disrupted so many.

I'd think their lasting memory of the Jimmy Johnstone memorials was their own supporters stealing jerseys from the display at the piggery.

The mhanks have a nerve to criticise anybody's action at any act of remembrance after the hisses and booing and swearing these rats have been guilty of in the past . Fcukin animals .

Others have pretty much said my thoughts here, i can confidently say that 99.9% of Rangers fans dont have a clue who Celtic's kitman even is, never mind make a song up about them.

As for others saying about their assistant manager, yup I have no clue either and I have no clue who plays RB for them, or who partners the lad beginning with S in central defence.

I'm all for ridiculing the mutants for their disgusting behaviour but maybe we should stop our own obsessing over the pope, the IRA, bobby sands %^*& even tommy burns name was sung at Patrick Thistle the other night.

Those actions are equally as bizzare as the mutants obsession with our kit man.

What a bizarre thing to say in this thread.

You don't see the correlation?

Instead of fans singing about their own clubs they are singing about each others.

Sands died over 35 years ago FFS yet we sing about him.

Did I say I disagreed with the post I quoted?

I said it was bizarre it was posted in this thread. It had no relevance to the topic being discussed.

It was whataboutery and I found it strange.

What a bizarre thing to say in this thread.

It's fucking true though mate.

Let them obsess over terrorists, sectarianism and our kit man etc and act in the mindless sectarian way we all expect them to.

Let's not do the same.

Infact let's go out of our way to show the world that Rangers Football Club has higher standards in every single department. Our current songbook doesn't do that.

We are nothing like them, so we should leave them to their sectarian ways(that's what they were founded for) and let's sit back with the rest of the world and laugh at them.

Or we could still insist on singing these outdated/sectarian/bastardised/embarrassing/cringeworthy songs and put ourselves right on up there on a pedestal with the bheasts.

Our choice.

I googled it and this thread came up. It's a dossier of bad things we have done. I only read a few and got bored.

Apparently, Jimmy Bell stood with his arms crossed when Jimmy Johnstone was being remembered...

http://www.talkceltic.net/forums/threads/why-we-hate-rangers.25953/#post-532830
just read through some of that !
they actually have a go at us for booing black playerso_O
Also, a go at dutch players for being photographed with Michael stone:eek:

they really are mental

A song about Jimmy Bell? Wtf? Jeezo they really are obsessed with us. Singing about another club's kit man. Half the Rangers fans won't even know who they are going on about ffs.
Now if we sang about their former kitman..............and his abuse of boys, then the mhedia would be in uproar.

They have to look into every fabric of our being and distort it to their own ends. It's all they have and is an illness that can never be cured.

Jimmy Bell refused to take part in this new way the Yahoo invented to cover their own arses when they tried a minutes silence for some other person and every |Yahoo ruined it. Don't let them re-write what happened, they could not hold their tongue for 60 seconds. Jimmy Bell was doing what he has done for years. Paid respect.

I was uncomfortable being asked to do something different for King KAi that I have done for years which is look to the deck and pay respects, I never clapped and I still feel it's a tawdry game of who's who for the remembrance stakes.

I haven't read the thread but the Yahoo can go and take a good fuck to themselves if they think clapping like seals is the appropriate manner for a loss.

I've never been so awkward when I watched a full Yahoo stadium clapping away for a Russian mining disaster and the Ref cutting it short as 19 wives of the departed looked on utterly fucking aghast .

As I said, the mhutants can do one.

Tawdry stuff disguising low lives

There a huge difference between what they put on that list about us and what they've done. Even if any of it is true, it absolutely pales in comparison. They have no shame whatsoever.

I'm away to claw my eyes out now after looking at that site.

And the difference is they put it online and repeat the lies to.anyone who listens

In the meantime, we keep.the powder dry.and maintain a dignified silence

Who would a neutral believe?

Back