This Board’s last chance.

Eighteen Seventy Two

The feeling I’m getting amongst our supporters tonight is anger more than disappointment, feeling sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

I reckon this upcoming transfer window will be our board’s last chance to get it right on the park, and produce a winning Rangers, otherwise heads will roll.

We deserve better.

The feeling I’m getting amongst our supporters tonight is anger more than disappointment, feeling sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

I reckon this upcoming transfer window will be our board’s last chance to get it right on the park, and produce a winning Rangers, otherwise heads will roll.

We deserve better.
The board have been as bad as the team in recent seasons.

What is it you want the board to change from what they are doing now? Genuine question.
Stop wasting our money for a start would be nice.

They have got every single appointment wrong after Gerrard.

They had a very weak CEO for years he was walked over by our counterparts.

I want them to run our club properly they stopped doing that while lapping up 55 and too busy with hubris and neglecting the club.

We pay the highest wages in the country look what we get for it.

The board must do better and hire folk that know what they are doing for a start.

Ross Wilson set us back years and they still didn’t sack him

What is it you want the board to change from what they are doing now? Genuine question.
It seems there is a lack of leadership and direction behind the scenes

- Too many players who aren't good enough on long contracts / seeing them out and leaving for nothing. Kent, Morelos, Lundstram and Barisic for example should have been sold
- Medical team seems to be a disaster given the number of injuries suffered over the past few years
- B-Team have been in limbo since Mulholland left. Get the impression he was the driving force behind the move to the Lowland League and the game programme. Those boys have been let down badly

That's probably only scratching the surface of what is going on but it doesn't seem like an elite environment for success.

We deserve better.
Who's making heads roll and who is coming in to take over?

We deserve better.
Who is going to replace the investors ? Are you?

The fans had the chance to influence the board but once again we didn't see it through , some didn't like the personalities of club1872 so it was binned.

Allowing Kent, Morelos, Kamara, Lundstram, Roofe & Barisic go under expiry of their contracts or for relatively low fees is financial suicide and mismanagement of the highest order.

We cashed in on Patterson, Bassey & Aribo but 3 examples in a number of years is embaressing.

When we won 55 that was the time to go for the jugular but we sat back.

well why don't you do something about it? Go and make your millions and come back and invest it in Rangers .

If you are not willing to do this then shut the %^*& up

That was an ironic response, in case it wasn’t obvious. Rangers are a very attractive proposition and we as supporters do actually have a say in the direction of our club.

We deserve better.
You gonna buy everyone out like and set up a new executive team?

Stop wasting our money for a start would be nice.

They have got every single appointment wrong after Gerrard.

They had a very weak CEO for years he was walked over by our counterparts.

I want them to run our club properly they stopped doing that while lapping up 55 and too busy with hubris and neglecting the club.

We pay the highest wages in the country look what we get for it.

The board must do better and hire folk that know what they are doing for a start.

Ross Wilson set us back years and they still didn’t sack him
I agree with your points in general, but I thought the board has changed during that period.

We deserve better.
Stop sh@t stirring, you've been at this for days.

Agreed. I just feel the penny is finally dropping with a larger segment.

We’ve been going nowhere at an alarmingly fast rate.
The moment Park took over as chairman we seemed to change direction dramatically to one of cost cutting on park and focusing on the accounts and infrastructure.

Yes we can have debate about finances, ffp, etc but the board clapped like happy seals we posted a profit after seville. While we were watching The team get pumped.

While board took plaudits for seville they royally screwed Gio with the recruitment and Beale situation.

Bennet/Bisgrove Made massive mistake giving Beale free reign

For the prices they charge and choices they are making there is going to be animosity

Selling car park there another one scum are buying everything possible around them to create a massive Footprint we are selling land absolute stupid decision as its already dangerous leaving the stadium especially in mid week games with late kick offs.

But reality is board hasn't changed much and they have a plan that's it wither we agree with it or not

Last edited:
The moment Park took over as chairman we seemed to change direction dramatically to one of cost cutting on park and focusing on the accounts and infrastructure.

Yes we can have debate about finances, ffp, etc but the board clapped like happy seals we posted a profit after seville. While we were watching The team get pumped.

While board to plaudits for seville they royally screwed Gio with the recruitment and Beale situation.

Bennet/Bisgrove Made massive mistake giving Beale free reign

For the process they charge and choices they are making there going to be animosity

Selling car park there another one scum are buying everything possible around them to create a massive Footprint we are selling land absolute stupid decision as its already dangerous leaving the stadium especially in mid week games with late kick offs.

But reality is board hasn't changed much and they have pan and that's it we

Gerrard got Bacuna and Beale got the keys to the candy store.

I'm always intrigued by these types of posts on here. A lot of bluster and bullshit. Absolutely no substance or desire to actually be at the forefront of change from anyone involved.

Instead, they're always hoachin' with folk who like to moan and greet about everything rather than do something about it. Crack on lads, organise and push for change. Don't just wait for change to fall into your lap. Nobody is stopping you.

Didn't this board sack Beale, the a point Clement who in turn got us as close to a title as we've been since Gerrard using the same players that Beale had, and I quote this forum, wasted our money on?

Also, this board is not the same board that appointed Gerrard, Gio, or Beale.

Last chance? Have a word with yourself.

We deserve better.
And what will happen? What do you want to happen? I’m not diminishing the gravity of the situation. I just want to know what ‘this’ means.

And what will happen? What do you want to happen? I’m not diminishing the gravity of the situation. I just want to know what ‘this’ means.

We decide to be a catalyst for change by refusing to fund a board who’s incapable of producing a consistent winning Rangers.

I reckon those who make the big decisions must get them right this time.

Boyd said it Tuesday night, Rangers are built on winning league titles. An ever growing number of supporters are sick to death, of our trophy being bedecked in the incorrect colour of ribbons.

There are no other options Board wise it seems. Other than chancers that would strip the club to bits again. Let’s not go there. Don’t get fooled again..
Our Board are doing some aspects of running the club well enough, what we all want is the areas that are not going well to be sorted out pronto. We need a winners mentality brought back starting from the top, the manager and onto the new players that he will bring in. They need to be real men who will win trophies. That fixes many things quickly.
We need to stick together on this.

We’re stuck in an unhappy marriage with this board. Unfortunately there is no way out for now.

Removing boards and finding new ones is fishing in a very shallow pool, especially in Scottish football.
Not many have the money or interest.
I think most would agree the board have made mistakes but if they get it right this summer then all will probably be forgiven.

Allowing Kent, Morelos, Kamara, Lundstram, Roofe & Barisic go under expiry of their contracts or for relatively low fees is financial suicide and mismanagement of the highest order.

We cashed in on Patterson, Bassey & Aribo but 3 examples in a number of years is embaressing.

We had a £16m bid for Morelos and this place went into meltdown about how embarrassing it would be to let him go for that. They listened, he stayed and then fell off a cliff and we got %^*& all. Leeds wanted Kent for £5m, cue another meltdown about how embarrassing that would be. Kent stumbled to mediocrity and we got %^*& all. We got Kamara for £50k and sold him for £5m when he was frankly not giving us anything, a decent deal. Lunstram was a free transfer, remind me again of who bid for him? Roofe - who in their right mind is buying him?

I'm not really sure what your argument is or where your intell is coming from. Are you guessing?

This board are the equivalent of Graeme Murty levels in terms of running a football club. Would love to get rid of them tomorrow if we could.

We deserve better.
And who will give them the money for their shares? and put more millions in

We decide to be a catalyst for change by refusing to fund a board who’s incapable of producing a consistent winning Rangers.

I reckon those who make the big decisions must get them right this time.

Boyd said it Tuesday night, Rangers are built on winning league titles. An ever growing number of supporters are sick to death, of our trophy being bedecked in the incorrect colour of ribbons.
If you feel that way, don't put any money into The Club

Get what your saying but all the board does is provide the funds, they cant put the ball in the net.Its the football people at the club that have let us down Players, Managers, DOF.

It's not a question of 'allowing' players to run down contracts. Players can choose to run down contracts and there's nothing we can do about that, or maybe there are no bids and we don't want to offer a contract extension and be lumbered with them. Who was paying money for a permanently injured Roofe? And you include Lundstram on your list. Yes, he'll leave on a Bosman, but we also signed him on a Bosman. I fully expect a good number of our signings in summer will be Bosman's. It's a 2 way street. Our transfer business last summer was a shambles and the board allowed that to happen, so they're certainly not above criticism, but in terms of players running down contracts, sometimes it's unavoidable and sometimes it's in the best interests of the club. It's the same with every club. Just look at PSG and Mbappe!

I'm always intrigued by these types of posts on here. A lot of bluster and bullshit. Absolutely no substance or desire to actually be at the forefront of change from anyone involved.

Instead, they're always hoachin' with folk who like to moan and greet about everything rather than do something about it. Crack on lads, organise and push for change. Don't just wait for change to fall into your lap. Nobody is stopping you.
"iTs no ma job tae dae that"

Back