This lot don’t deserve the fans.

Butland aside I really couldn’t care less I see any of them in a Rangers top next season

I really hope Tav and Goldson are away. Just totally fucked off.

Yes, If someone had of told me in October we would be sitting 3 points behind them at this stage, a league cup and a semi final of the Scottish cup id have bitten your hand off. But that has changed now as I have seen what this team were capable off, and no matter how much we have clawed back, it’s simply not good enough losing to shite like Motherwell, Ross county and drawing with Dundee. Them results are no worse than some of the results under Beale!!!

Celtic were there for the taking, we were handed a few lifelines by a few of their results, but the difference between their players and our shite bags is they grind out the results when needed and when it matters.

Football fans are fickle at best.

The same folk you see on these threads throwing personal insults at the players are the same ones who would have been posting pics of them on social media, calling them legends and heroes whenever we win things. As soon as it’s not going the way they want then they do a 180.
It’s ever been thus really,supporters won’t admit to it now but ten/fiteen years from now.they will be queuing round the block to attend five star events with tav and goldson etc.Walter is idolised on here and rightly so but people do forget,quite a few on this very messagboard a)didn’t want him back in the first place b)they wanted him sacked in his last season when it looked like the yahoos were going to win the league.

This place would've had a meltdown if Barisic started tonight.

I know bud. I was actually meaning during the game. It was obvious very early that Sterling wasn't working out there and we were devoid of any fight or drive in midfield. Barisic on for Silva with Sterling pushed up.

Perhaps it shows how desperate it has become that I was asking for Barisic to be brought on. I'm far from his biggest fan.

You’re right there but I’m amazed someone who has missed the majority of criticism is Cantwell. He’s conned the lot with his spats with Sutton and the ‘he gets it’ crap.
His job is to create and he’s done very very little.
Would love to see his stats v Kent and see if he’s really any better.

Cantwell 23/24: 38 appearances, 6 goals, 5 assists
Kent 22/23: 44 appearances, 3 goals, 10 assists

Given that Kent was basically phoning it in for most of last season doesn’t make for great reading. I had high hopes for Cantwell after the tail end of last season but he’s never kicked on or maintained those levels.

Senior players in the team need chased out the club asap.

They set the standard which are the lowest in my lifetime.

I'd genuinely take a third place season to cull this squad and properly rebuild. Sadly without the funds to do so it's more bandaids and loans to paper over the cracks.

Butland aside I really couldn’t care less I see any of them in a Rangers top next season

I really hope Tav and Goldson are away. Just totally fucked off.

Yes, If someone had of told me in October we would be sitting 3 points behind them at this stage, a league cup and a semi final of the Scottish cup id have bitten your hand off. But that has changed now as I have seen what this team were capable off, and no matter how much we have clawed back, it’s simply not good enough losing to shite like Motherwell, Ross county and drawing with Dundee. Them results are no worse than some of the results under Beale!!!

Celtic were there for the taking, we were handed a few lifelines by a few of their results, but the difference between their players and our shite bags is they grind out the results when needed and when it matters.
Reality is butland will need to be sold to try fund another rebuild of a rebuild , we need around 12-15 players . Butland tav goldson borna jack roofe sima silva lundstrom balogun lammers hopefully dessers and Lawrence will all be away in the summer .

Cantwell 23/24: 38 appearances, 6 goals, 5 assists
Kent 22/23: 44 appearances, 3 goals, 10 assists

Given that Kent was basically phoning it in for most of last season doesn’t make for great reading. I had high hopes for Cantwell after the tail end of last season but he’s never kicked on or maintained those levels.
He’s playing for a manager that holds him to a different set of standards than others , it’s ok for dowell and Lawrence to not track there man but the minute Cantwell does anything he’s hooked off, while by no means he’s had a good season the reality is he’s one of the few players who actually has a decent skill level and I enjoy watching he can make things happen unfortunately under the current manager I think his days are numbered it’s obvious he’s not a fan .

It's not the same core though.

We have Tav, who is one of a few who actually contribute, and Goldson, who has been miles out of form. Apart from that we have Barisic occasionally coming in out of necessity and Lundstram who is only on his third season here (and has won 2 cups and reached a European Final in that time).

The old guard team has been ripped up over the last 2 or 3 windows.

We've actually replaced them with worse players.

They’re just lucky they don’t play in France or Argentina or the training ground would be getting a visit.

The club needs a clear-out and a wage structure reset. Not a single player on more than 20k a week has given us value for money. There’s no need to pay it to land such talents as Ben Davies ffs

You have got to wonder how much these cowards have cost this club alone in manager removal settlements,this can’t go on.

I really get the feeling the culprits won't even be that angry this morning. Not questioning themselves and what they could have done to make sure we're still in with a chance. Just feeling sorry for themselves - "och well, we gave it a shot" - rooted in a lack of self awareness and what's required of them.

They’re just lucky they don’t play in France or Argentina or the training ground would be getting a visit.

The club needs a clear-out and a wage structure reset. Not a single player on more than 20k a week has given us value for money. There’s no need to pay it to land such talents as Ben Davies ffs
Some are millionaires thanks to our club and what do they bring us in return, embarrassing state of affairs.

We’re being taken for absolute mugs here. Year on year we have to suffer the same rotten core of players who let us down.

If you were a player at any level with that kind of support and fan base behind you the dressing room door would be getting booted down with excitement before every game to get out on that pitch.

We have the same losers with the mentality that have had numerous managers the sack which is absolutely shameful. Managers get that worn down with these losers so much that they all revert to talking the same embarrassing shite in interviews trying to cover for the losers on the park.

I thought Clement had a different mindset and mentality from our previous two managers and would not come out with the insulting shit he just did on the post match interview on tv. I get it he has to protect them as they are that cowardly they will shrink and sulk like the fragile men they are but if he has anything about him at all, he must know they are beyond saving. Ultimately, he’ll be the one to pay the price and the same rotten core will strike another notch on their wall of managers they’ve helped to get sacked.

We deserve better.
Totally agree. It’s time to start backing rather than sacking managers. It’s time to get Goldson, Tavernier etc out the door and rebuild with a core nucleus of winners. The players don’t deserve our support they let us down time and time again.

We’re being taken for absolute mugs here. Year on year we have to suffer the same rotten core of players who let us down.

If you were a player at any level with that kind of support and fan base behind you the dressing room door would be getting booted down with excitement before every game to get out on that pitch.

We have the same losers with the mentality that have had numerous managers the sack which is absolutely shameful. Managers get that worn down with these losers so much that they all revert to talking the same embarrassing shite in interviews trying to cover for the losers on the park.

I thought Clement had a different mindset and mentality from our previous two managers and would not come out with the insulting shit he just did on the post match interview on tv. I get it he has to protect them as they are that cowardly they will shrink and sulk like the fragile men they are but if he has anything about him at all, he must know they are beyond saving. Ultimately, he’ll be the one to pay the price and the same rotten core will strike another notch on their wall of managers they’ve helped to get sacked.

We deserve better.
Much, much, much better.

Back