Thomas McAllister

Currently travelling home from Lisbon and I can’t stop thinking about this young man. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Absolutely heartbreaking, hopefully the family get answers into what happened . Thoughts and prayers with them all

Get the dance studios to %^*& and get a big lift for those poor kids and family
Agree, open buckets too. I'm not suggesting anything under hand, but doesn't sit well with me. Anyway such a tragic thing for a young man with a young family. I know the Rangers family will rally round. RIP.

So sad.

Terrible for this young man’s family

I have been thinking about this since the news broke.
What can anyone say! Wish the game and the trip had never taken place, sadly that’s not how life works.

Rest easy young bear. God bless your kids.

Bump this, just made a small donation to help the family through this surreal sad experience they will be trying to work their way through.

Seen this on whattsapp
If anyone can help…

BARS FOR BEARS F.C LTD.
Account number: 21934818
Sort code: 04-06-05

The family of Thomas McAllister have through a friend gave BFB permission to fundraise on their behalf.
I will do a Bonus Ball and football cards this week pending. In meantime time anyone want to send a donation please do to our fundraising account with ref
TAM.
Thank you ⚽️Lynn Loudon ❤️
Any little would be a big help

The comments I’ve seen online have thankfully all been respectful. A young guy with young kids passing in such a one in a million way has apparently resonated with folk beyond the team they support.

Yep. Has plenty of friends from other side. Just shows social media is completely different to real life. Most people in glasgow get on with their life regardless who you support

Yep. Has plenty of friends from other side. Just shows social media is completely different to real life. Most people in glasgow get on with their life regardless who you support

Indeed. It’s sad we’re at the stage where you dread reading a comments section but this thankfully bucked the trend.

Didn't know the lad personally but the looks like he got some turnout as the area around the Goodyear was absolutely mobbed with cars.

Drumchapel decked out in Union flags from the shopping centre right down to the Goodyear....some effort from those involved - it looks brilliant.

RIP Thomas.
It was some effort by the young team the flags went all the way up to Alex black funeral care home at peel Glen

Wee lump in the throat driving past the shopping centre bedecked with tribute banners and UJs. Great effort by all involved to give the young man such a great send off. A life taken too soon RIP

Back