Ticket Applications Open-CL, EL, CL and SC

Had an unsuccessful email about thr Conference league but nothing for the EL or CL. Assuming unsuccessful for those as well.

Nothing for me yet
Only applied for CL final as it's only one I will go to, not holding much hope now that successful emails have been sent to others

Unsuccessful for Conference Final, no emails about CL or EL and the ticket portal isn't showing anything either.

Nothing for me yet
Only applied for CL final as it's only one I will go to, not holding much hope now that successful emails have been sent to others

They say in the email after registration that not all successful emails are sent at once.

Use to be able to login & check your applications after they started sending emails out. Doesn't seem to be the case this year

Had knockback emails through for the Conference and the Europa League, just waiting for the hat-trick to drop.

Reactions: VGM
Not heard about CL yet. I got tickets for Seville in the second ballot so there’s still a chance for those unsuccessful first time.

I've had knock backs from the Conf and the EL, waiting on the CL.

Based on my experience with Seville tickets, the whole point of applying was to be in the frame when a limited number go up for sale after people don't take up the option to buy.

Its a feeding frenzy at that point but it got me a face value ticket for Seville.

Anyone else still not heard anything one way or another for the CL?
Nothing for me yet. Had the knockback emails from the other 2.

I expect the CL will be fairly accessible for those willing to pay the eye watering prices. I'd imagine a lot of applications won't proceed once they see what they need to spend.

You’d likely have been able to pick some up in a secondary ballot.

If there’s a final between Atalanta and Leverkusen I reckon anyone who wants a ticket will get one.
I think if West Ham or AC Milan made it then I’d go ahead, €75 down on the flights but I’ll be behind enemy lines for the AC/DC gig later this year :)

Reactions: VGM
Unsuccessful for the CL, which was the only one I put in for.
Only ever had one ticket allocated which was the SC between Real and Sevilla down in Cardiff; which I enjoyed.

Back