Ticket hot line re renewal.....

Stevie McDougall

Renewed ticket today and was charged an extra fiver booking fee. Didn't agree with guy on phone. Nothing on renewal letter about a booking fee. Fleeced again. Raging so I am.

I am a bluenose, loyal and true, I love to wear the red, white and blue.

They should be paying us £5 for every minute we need to listen to Andy Cameron singing.

You think that is bad! Just wait until you are charged £7 a pop for any tickets posted out (away tickets or semis/finals)

I know we’re not the only one to do it, but it’s a fu(king farcical charge.

£550 then a £3 online transaction fee...

No (unt, other than me, did anything to process the transaction.

You think that is bad! Just wait until you are charged £7 a pop for any tickets posted out (away tickets or semis/finals)
Or in my case checked the box on both mine and my sons ticket for recorded delivery for away games. £14 a game! Didn’t even realise until the third time.

At least I’m contributing to penas payoff.

I know we’re not the only one to do it, but it’s a fu(king farcical charge.

£550 then a £3 online transaction fee...

No (unt, other than me, did anything to process the transaction.

Credit and debit cards have a 0.3% and 0.2% interchange fee respectively. Then there is another fee to be paid to the payment processor. Combined, could work out at about 3% of the transaction. These are usually absorbed by the retailer. I don't know if the £3 is to subsidise that or it could well be a payment to the supplier of the ticketing software supplier, Advanced.

Whatever the reason, I always think tagging on extra fees seems a bit cheap and erroneous. Consumers should be given a clear, total price which has factored in all the costs.

Even corner shops don't charge as long as you spend more than £5. And if you spend under £5 it is a 50p charge :eek:

Pelem is up and rarin tae go....over tae Ibrox to pay up for next season.

Fuuk phonin hotlines and payin extra when I can go over, stand in front of a TO teller and pay.

I get free travel on the bus so why sit on the end of a phone.

Back