Time for total focus on the title

Hope the players come back fit rating and ready to go

Hopefully Yillmaz gets back for the Celtic game

Massive two weeks

Blow hibs away then onto that mob

Have the Union bears a welcoming committee planned for the scum team bus hope so
We should make them get off at the corner of broomloan so they need to take walk along the main stand not just the off the bus and couple of steps

Hibs first, concentrate on that, it’s a vital 3 points, we have a good record against them, and we need to maintain the momentum.

My only concern is that we peaked too early, and the Dundee postponement and International break may have spoiled our momentum, fingers crossed that PC had us out of the traps quickly against Hibs.

I dont want to think about what other teams do or dont do.

I want to think about Rangers winning every remaining game this season, one game at a time.
This, just concentrate on what we do. Personally, I think if we dispatch Hibs and beat the filth on the 7th. It will be in our own hands, and I don't see us messing things up. If we achieve victory in the next two games.

My only concern is that we peaked too early, and the Dundee postponement and International break may have spoiled our momentum, fingers crossed that PC had us out of the traps quickly against Hibs.
We had lost two of our last four before the Dundee game.

Both at Ibrox.

The break came at a good time.

We win Saturday I think they will drop points Sunday v livi
skysports-david-martindale_5214720.jpg

This, just concentrate on what we do. Personally, I think if we dispatch Hibs and beat the filth on the 7th. It will be in our own hands, and I don't see us messing things up. If we achieve victory in the next two games.
I think if we do that we will win the title, such is the momentum shift. Failure to do that would have the equal but grim opposite effect.

Normally I find 'one game at a time' to be a boring and empty line but this season it fits the bill perfectly, as does the man saying it.

If we somehow had Michael Beale in charge at this point I would sound like the empty cliché if often is, but Clement has me believing.

9 points out of 9 in the next 3 games and we are in absolute pole position to steer towards the title.

It's right there for us. Come on Rangers. Heed doon and give it fucking everything.
9 from 9 and it would be a massive massive shock if we didn't win it

I'd be stunned, Livi are utter trash.
Yep

But people said the same as you before Aberdeen and Hearts took points off them, Hibs and Ross County ran them incredibly close with late scares and I am sure I am forgetting other dropped points in 2024

So nothing should be ruled out

Yip. Beat Hibs and the OF will take care of itself. Dundee a potential banana skin - but they all are at this stage.
It's laughable to call Dundee a potential banana skin really

They're fucking shite

If that's the line we're taking Buckie Thistle girls under 5s is a potential banana skin

Dundee is a stick on 3 points and anything else is just us majorly shitting the bed

They home or away?

EDIT: Away, it is possible. That would be mental.
It's definitely possible

Anyone saying otherwise hasn't been paying attention to Celtic in 2024

8 league games I think

Points dropped in 3. So almost 50%.

I would say only in 2 of those 8 games have not struggled, even ones they ultimately came away with the win.

St Johnstone and Dundee

The rest have been dropped points or very lucky not to be.

Yes Livi are shite. We were told the same before Aberdeen and Co. And factor in that artificial pitch and the poor historic record there.

So I'm not saying it's the most likely outcome. But it's far from impossible. Yet no doubt we'll have days of people prematurely awarding them a handsome victory.

Back