Time to pack the midfield at parkhead

Maybe but you need an out ball carrier who can run with the ball at his feet. He at least offers that if Sima doesn’t make a last minute miracle recovery

I think we can forget Sima mate.

It looks like we put too many minutes into him too soon, leading to the inevitable muscle overload breakdown

Flat 3 is where we have been at our best for years now but some people mentally can’t handle not having an attacking midfielder in the side even it hampers the side

Clement needs to show he can do something different tactically, my fear is we will just go with the same team that played on Sunday with maybe Ridvan in for Barisic.

We are too weak defensively and will get cut open. Move Sterling into midfield and make sure we are in their faces and winning second balls. We also need our midfielders helping Tav because Maeda is too quick and direct for him.

If we set up very solid and hard to beat we can cause them issues on the counter. They are also not good defensively

Whilst I agree in theory with getting another into midfield some of the suggested teams being put forward are wild.

I think it will be largely the same as what we've been seeing.

Part of the issue is the injuries, ideally I would like Sterling inside but McCausland isn't up to it and neither is Silva or Matonda and with Sima out we have nobody else

I don’t see the need to change the lineup from the weekend, in the last game we lost a freak goal in the first minute and the players heads went but we ragdolled them in the second half.

I wouldn’t start Lawrence, despite his goal, he’s not got the legs for the what might be a frantic start.

I do tend to agree that we need 3 in midfield, and one of them should be Sterling.
But even if we win that battle, it's a game we must win and no matter what combination I come up with up front, I worry there's no goals in it.

Sima fit would be an enormous bonus.

Be hugely surprised if both are deemed fit enough to start such a match. Dessers will be the number 9 regardless.
We cannot rely on Dessers to do anything other than bemuse and frustrate everyone.

Dessers is the type of striker that lose managers jobs.

We cannot rely on Dessers to do anything other than bemuse and frustrate everyone.

Dessers is the type of striker that lose managers jobs.
We have no other options mate. Roofe is completely done. All we can do is hope that Dessers decides to shoot the ball towards the goal.

We have no other options mate. Roofe is completely done. All we can do is hope that Dessers decides to shoot the ball towards the goal.
Oh and pigs might fly! :D

If Sima and Matondo are fit, even for 60mins, I'd go for them from the get go.

Hoping for a miracle here but know it will be the same old Parkhead routine, bummed and broken as the lizards lap up another title triumph despite being pish, just slightly less pish than us.

Oh and pigs might fly! :D

If Sima and Matondo are fit, even for 60mins, I'd go for them from the get go.

Hoping for a miracle here but know it will be the same old Parkhead routine, bummed and broken as the lizards lap up another title triumph despite being pish, just slightly less pish than us.
If we can get 60 mins out of Sima he'd be starting wide for me. Matondo can come on as an impact sub late in the game. I'm not expecting us to win but I know that mob are pish and are capable of throwing in a stinker. Let's hope that's the case on Saturday.

Put Sterling on MacGregor and their midfield will struggle - he needs to be man marked to nullify his control of passing from midfield

Give him space and time they will hurt us

Back