To suit your own personal life, what time do you wish all Rangers games kicked off at?

Midnight on a Saturday would be nice but thats not going to happen, so I’d settle for 7:30 or more realistically 5:30. Basically as late on a Saturday as possible

I thought we should have filled the 8pm weekend kick-off time left vacant after la liga left sky.

3pm on a Saturday definitely but maybe 1pm or 2pm in the winter . Sunday games and midweek games are difficult to get to for me.

Weekday at 6:30. Gives me time to do school pick, get up to Ibrox and back early enough for a late dinner

I like 3pm on a Saturday and 7.45 midweek.

Living in Canada the Noon KO is a killer.........6AM for me means I am awake at 4am thinking about the game. It makes for a long day.

1 or 2pm Saturday for the NI bears so we can have stop off on the way home for a feed and a decent drink before getting the ferry.

I like Friday night football Saturday at 3pm is the best for me and I hate Sunday football it just doesn't have the same atmosphere

Love those Friday 7.45pm games. I’m down south so that time suits me perfect for watching with a few beers at home. Perfect start to the weekend

Live in Mosspark and the Stadium is roughly a 5-10 min walk from my house so kick off times don't really affect me but i'd love 19:00 kick offs every Friday night under the lights.

Would that not interfere with house warmings :p

Personally a Friday night for away games. Kids in bed few beers and watch the game. Home games 3pm Saturday.

Is the right answer

RxKXOAr.jpg

Always like a Friday night game.
Out of work, few pints and off to the game.
And still have Saturday and Sunday to myself

Back