To suit your own personal life, what time do you wish all Rangers games kicked off at?

OP should stick a poll up on this. Might be interesting. Given Scottish football is fucked anyway, might be interesting to see if Friday night football might be a goer for a TV company with more money than sense?

Old Skool I know, but a full card played on a Saturday at 3pm. And radio coverage of the last five minutes of the first half and full second half.

OP should stick a poll up on this. Might be interesting. Given Scottish football is fucked anyway, might be interesting to see if Friday night football might be a goer for a TV company with more money than sense?

Our road to Baku stops Friday night football

Love a Friday night home game and then a stroll down PRW to the Grapes.

Away games 3pm Saturday, but they're gone forever, so would probably prefer Saturday lunchtime for travelling.

I honestly love all dates and time apart from a home game at 3pm on a Sunday !

My fav is a Friday night match

A Saturday around 12pm

Given the 7 hour time difference this is a perfect time on a Saturday night over here

Perhaps because after over 50 years of watching Rangers I have a preference for the Saturday 3 o'clock kick off.

As a school kid I played schools football in the morning, home for lunch, watch the Match of The Day /Grandstand then off to see the Rangers with my Dad. Home at teatime, read the pink and green Times and Citizen sports paper to catch all the other results

Even growing older, schools football, cafe with my mates and over to Ibrox at 1:00 to pick our spot in the Rangers end.

Then sleeping off the Friday night swally and scrambling to meet my mates and my Dad and Uncles in the pub before driving to Ibrox or wherever we were playing.

Everything else in the week was up for grabs but the 3:00 Rangers game was totally fixed.

Times change and we adapt but strangely there is one time of the week where my wife never ever tries to make plans that include me and that's a Saturday afternoon

Ideally, as I would be watching on TV, 12pm on a Saturday and 8:30pm mid week. If I was at home and attending a game? 3pm Sat and 7pm mid week.

Saturday lunchtime, from a purely selfish point of view.

We'd play first, putting the pressure on the filth.

If you want to go on the lash you can be back in a boozer for Gillete Soccer Saturday (my favourite time to be in a pub).

If not, you can go home and have the rest of the afternoon for family stuff.

And if your mate has a flat warming at night, you definitely won't miss it.

Sunday's are the worst. I don't roll on the Sabbath.

I like a Saturday 3pm.

I feel I’ve maybe subconciously shaped my personal life around that time being football time. Would be happy with that every week.

I dont got anymore, but that is football time to me! Maybe 745/800 on a Wednesday at a push!

4pm . Im a postman work most Saturdays . Me and son have season tickets wife uses
Mine . Would love to get to more games .

3pm uk time

Means 7am here

Watch the fitba and have the whole day ahead

Magic
don’t get to a club anymore ,so tea and toast watching rangers is fine with me ,used to love the European games ,afternoon here ,having a few shandies with fellow bears .

Saturday 3pm with no midweek games ever.

Getting home at 1.30am for midweeks and taking time off work is a pain in the arse.

If I’m dayshift on a Saturday I’m done at 5 & likewise if I’m backshift I’m starting at 5 so a half five kick off would give me the chance to get home or get a bit of work out the way before watching it.

Living in Caithness it would also mean that I could travel south at a reasonable hour

8pm on a Saturday would be ideal for me, finish work at three so an 8pm ko would give me ample time to get to Ibrox and enjoy a few pints.

I must admit I like Friday nights for football. Good start to the weekend and still two full days free ahead of you.

In the light nights(July-September),(March-May) Flat Racing season Friday night 7.45. All day Saturday and Sunday to indulge my other sporting passion.
In the dark nights (October- February) Jumps season Saturday 3pm. Sky+ the racing and watch it later.

If Carlsberg done Jan Wyck weekends:)

Midday Sat or Sun. That way my golf is unaffected ( time difference here ).

I love these early kick offs in Scotland.

Used to like the odd 5.30/6.05pm on a Saturday evening back in the Advocaat days, but I am a traditionalist Sat 3pm person.

Weekend at 3pm. Time difference would allow me to get up, shower, make coffee and settle down in front of the TV in time for kickoff.

3pm on a saturday is good for me, I set off at around 7.30am from nottingham, get to glasgow around 12.30, straight back after the match and in the house for 10.30pm, earlier or later is a pain when travelling there and back in the day lol

8pm on a Friday

The SPFL should make this time their prime one. Every game every week bar ones affected by Europe.

Great for going to as well. Thoroughly enjoyed the Fridays we’ve had so far.

3pm on a Saturday is perfect for me. Can do something with the family in the morning, then go to the game and be back at 5:30pm with the full night still to go.

Back