Tom Lawrence

Superb performance from Lawrence, and my man of the match.
He’s not only got a bit of skill but he’s got the mental and physical strength to play a dominant role in midfield. He’ll upset a few opponents this season.

I think Tillman edges it as he scored the winner tonight , is only 20 and has a much higher sell on value :).
I think Tillman’s form will drop off at some point, as it does with most young players.
Its how quick it bounces back that’ll show his quality.

Lundstram and Lawrence are going to dominate the midfield vs the scum and I can't wait

Had a peek at there forum last night just to see how sick they were and they are looking forward to dominating us in the first OF game.

That’s the way it is, both teams think they have the better players. The truth is we both have good sides the big difference is they have this stigma in Europe which they just can’t shake where as we have the opposite.

If Matondo wasn't Welsh we'd be calling him raw like Sakala, because he very much looks raw.

Early days though.
Why would being Welsh give him any leeway?
He does look a bit raw but he already looks a bit more skilful than Sakala.
I like Sakala, to a point, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him gone before the end of this transfer window.

Had a peek at there forum last night just to see how sick they were and they are looking forward to dominating us in the first OF game.

That’s the way it is, both teams think they have the better players. The truth is we both have good sides the big difference is they have this stigma in Europe which they just can’t shake where as we have the opposite.

It's the mentality of them for me. They looked scared of JL in the last few OF games last season and TL will add to that. Both players were made for games like that.

They only dominated us once last season and that was in the game they had everything going for them.
Home game, new players, us weakened.
They didn’t dominate us in either game after this, even the one they won and were easily second best in the semi final.
Not that this would matter to the scum mindset because they’ll just do this, that an whatever and when it doesn’t work, they’ll just blame the referee and his team or the authorities.

They only dominated us once last season and that was in the game they had everything going for them.
Home game, new players, us weakened.
They didn’t dominate us in either game after this, even the one they won and were easily second best in the semi final.
Not that this would matter to the scum mindset because they’ll just do this, that an whatever and when it doesn’t work, they’ll just blame the referee and his team or the authorities.

The denial shown on their forum last night was off the chart. We are apparently the luckiest team on the planet and all the refs are on our side. They have never, ever seen a referee consult his linesman and change his mind before. One of their posters dared to mention that we were actually a good team and he got chased from their board. They can’t handle it whatsoever.

He will be in the Lundstrum mould for me. He will take the club to his heart and run through brick walls for the team. These sort of players are what we have lacked for a while.

Can never have enough of them these are the guys who let others know when they are slacking.

The denial shown on their forum last night was off the chart. We are apparently the luckiest team on the planet and all the refs are on our side. They have never, ever seen a referee consult his linesman and change his mind before. One of their posters dared to mention that we were actually a good team and he got chased from their board. They can’t handle it whatsoever.
That’s where their venom kicks in.
You simply cannot say a good or respectful thing about Rangers on their forums or in their pubs.
Actually, you cannot as much as say “Rangers”!
Their hatred, bigotry and toxic mindset doesn’t allow such a thing.

Fantastic player, well thought of down south and we did really well to get him. Testament to where we are at as a club that he knocked back a number of clubs to sign for us.
Probably lacks the physicality to attract the Premership sides. Their loss is our gain.
He'll be an important player for us.

He’s bought into the club in the same fashion as Lundstram. Excellent performance last night.

Back