Tom Lawrences goal, a thing of beauty.

He’s another of our players that undoubtedly has ability. He just doesn’t bring it enough. It’s so good to see us shooting from outside the box. Like the last goal, anything can happen if you work the goalkeeper

He has so much ability, he really does. I just think he’s had an injury too many tbh. Great goal today though. Some strike.

Brilliant Strike that and Kyogos goal yesterday make a mockery of the goal of the season candidates getting announced weeks before the season ends

Was screaming at him to pass it to whoever was on the left of the box (Ridvan?). But obviously that's what the defenders expected as well cos he took 3 of them out with his touch back. Great goal.

That idiot Kenny Miller.... "I think Dessers may have committed a foul at the start" of the move .He goes out his way to be negative about our performances .Did you see how quickly the Killie player got up when he saw we were on the attack. If anything he could have been booked for simulation. Fortunately the ref got it right , no foul , and lef play go on. Brilliant goal by Lawrence and good to see the team celebrating together.the way they did. 2-0 next week and it's down to one goal...WATP

Last edited:
I think he's the cleanest striker of a ball at the club, fabulous turn and a quality finish.

The Killie player Findlay went on his arse when Dessers challenged him as he hoofballed it up the park. He was lying rolling about trying to con the officials before getting up and plodding back before Lawrence sent him to the van for a 10p mixture and onto his arse again.

He’s another of our players that undoubtedly has ability. He just doesn’t bring it enough. It’s so good to see us shooting from outside the box. Like the last goal, anything can happen if you work the goalkeeper
This shooting from outside the box will have to stop. It''s ruining the game for the paedo enablers as it gives them fvck all to moan about re VAR.

The Killie player Findlay went on his arse when Dessers challenged him as he hoofballed it up the park. He was lying rolling about trying to con the officials before getting up and plodding back before Lawrence sent him to the van for a 10p mixture and onto his arse again.

He should have received a yellow card.

Talk about blatant, and right in front of the linesman.

Goal of the season award been given out yet?

That’s the player I thought we had before he got injured.

I’m 73 this year. I couldn’t give a flyer what any so-called journalists, or dare I say it, “experts” on FF say.

The boy’s a player. If he could only stay injury free.
I couldn’t agree more my friend. I’m one of the ‘nut jobs’ who thinks he’s the best player we have if we can get him fit and into the number 10 position.

I thought he looked on another level before his first injury.

I was waiting for the flag for Dessers. I don't think I've ever seen a player cut inside with such finesse. His touch is almost inch perfect. Yes, the shot sometimes let's him down but he is very good at the cutting inside.

Great goal and nothing wrong but if we score that next week the refs would bring it back for a foul by Dessers

I couldn’t agree more my friend. I’m one of the ‘nut jobs’ who thinks he’s the best player we have if we can get him fit and into the number 10 position.

I thought he looked on another level before his first injury.
You’re far from a “nut job” GL. I’m with you all the way re. Mr. Lawrence!

Back