Tonight’s crowd was 45,768

Copland looked half full at best. I'm guessing about 35k, which consider the non event and the weather isn't too bad.

FsO6QM2WIAIfnMz.jpg

So how many season tickets have we sold? I thought we had over 46000
Guessing they must take off seat subs that don't sell to get that 45k figure. The attendance figure might be active season tickets, match tickets and hospitality. Basically the number that Rangers expected to turn up tonight if everyone with a ticket was there. Probably 3000-4000 seat subs that never sold so they aren't included.

Be lucky if there was 30-35k there. At a push. Seen a few leave after Dundee's 2nd goal.

I reckon there was 30k max, At 40 mins that dropped to about 25k. Be lucky if there was 10k at full time.

To loose the league with two games to spare from the position we were in with 8 games to go was always going to get that reaction. Im just glad the players came out and won last night as it would have been toxic at the end

Got a taxi up from Union to louden about an hour before KO and PRW was as quiet as I’ve seen it before a game

Louden was dead for a home game. Seen it busier on lower league cup games in mid October

Think everyone has just had enough

I think it might have got close to that for KO but at 7:20 it looked like there was around 30k in - it was looking grim at one point. A number left at 0-2 from my end and clearly was about 3k left at full time.

Back