Tonight's Games

That county game comes into my head several times a day. They had never beaten us in their history and we go there chasing a title and get beat.

Hate agreeing on it but it was a cast Iron bottle job from the usual players. Absolutely sickening.
It is sickening we all thought it was over then we come from 8 points behind to have it in our own hands then basically collapse it's a proper sore one

Gordon should be going and starting on the left for England at the Euros. Surely they don’t pick Rashford and leave him at home?

They bastards are going to get north of £20 million for O'Reilly. Their luck in the transfer market at times is unbelievable. A total fluke signing. The fat Greek tried to sign Riley McGree but he snubbed them to go to Middlesbrough. They then took a chance on O'Reilly from MK Dons. Same as Frimpong who was another fluke signing, if he goes in the summer they are due around £11 million as they have a 30% sell on fee. Makes you sick

Looks like Brighton will be going into the last day of the season needing something against Man Utd to avoid finishing behind Crystal Palace. The nightmare scenario.

de Zerbi's stock falling sharpish.

I'm glad we won yesterday so I would stop hearing stupid suggestions that we should take Del as manager. He's done a fantastic job there but there's levels to this.
His team had absolutely zero to play for tonight, they’ve effectively won the league they are in by finishing comfortably 4th

His team had absolutely zero to play for tonight, they’ve effectively won the league they are in by finishing comfortably 4th
I know, that's why he's done a good job.

No blame for them rolling over tonight, just saying I'm glad we didn't completely fall apart yesterday.

Looks like Brighton will be going into the last day of the season needing something against Man Utd to avoid finishing behind Crystal Palace. The nightmare scenario.

de Zerbi's stock falling sharpish.
There’s only so many years you can get away with continually selling your top players, the player trading model has made them a fortune but that bubble has to burst at some point, this may be that moment

Poor defending by Newcastle to leave wee Amad free (after they did in first half when he had a good strike from a similar position) A good hit nonetheless

Back