Tonights Live games, Arsenal v Chelsea, Leicester v Southampton & Lazio v Juve.

Was too far back for VAR to rule Havertz first goal out.

Intresting considering Lawrence’s foul was much further back in the build up to our goal that would have been a massive momentum shift

Pity we did not have that Ref and VAR against Celtic. At the Arsenal third goal their defender committed a foul far worse than anything Lawrence did and like that one the incident took place 75 yards from the opposition goal. The VAR considered it was too far from the goal and was not part of “the attacking phase of play” immediately prior to the goal.

Pity we did not have that Ref and VAR against Celtic. At the Arsenal third goal their defender committed a foul far worse than anything Lawrence did and like that one the incident took place 75 yards from the opposition goal. The VAR considered it was too far from the goal and was not part of “the attacking phase of play” immediately prior to the goal.

Jackson should have been sent off.

I knew Chelsea were doomed when I saw Jackson going full Pogba with hair stripe dye and Cucurella wearing gloves a week before May - no wonder the fans want Mourinho back

Tin hack for Poch soon.Another disaster by Chelsea.
Just seen on SSN that’s them already conceded more goals than any other Chelsea side in the EPL era with six games to play.

With the contracts they have handed out it’s hard to see them get any better anytime soon.

Just seen on SSN that’s them already conceded more goals than any other Chelsea side in the EPL era with six games to play.

With the contracts they have handed out it’s hard to see them get any better anytime soon.

Yet their points total this season is already better than last season. I'm sure that was mentioned last night.

They'd be in big trouble if Cole Palmer wasn't around. Won 13, lost 11 in the league yet still sit 3 points off Newcastle in 6th.

Yet their points total this season is already better than last season. I'm sure that was mentioned last night.

They'd be in big trouble if Cole Palmer wasn't around. Won 13, lost 11 in the league yet still sit 3 points off Newcastle in 6th.

meaningless really but the stat was said last night that take Palmers goals and assists out the team & Chelsea are bottom 3

commentators caveat was that of course, another player would come in

tho that player might be mudryk so you can still see the point

Everytime I’ve watched Chelsea this season, that Cucurella has been absolutely brutal. I’m sure he’s meant to be a Left Back but I swear everytime I see them lose a goal he’s way out of position and in the middle of the park.

That and he’s a fanny.

Everytime I’ve watched Chelsea this season, that Cucurella has been absolutely brutal. I’m sure he’s meant to be a Left Back but I swear everytime I see them lose a goal he’s way out of position and in the middle of the park.

That and he’s a fanny.
£65m transfer fee I’m sure aswell. Brighton have well and truely bent Chelsea over on multiple occasions recently.

That’s Chelsea on the phone again how much should I ask for this time? Ask for £115m for a laugh. Right lads that deals done :))

Maybe a bit left field, but I can see Pochettino leaving Stamford Bridge as ten Hag exits Old Trafford. Word was that Poch was interested in the United job before they went Dutch...again. The media don't seem to hold him as much to blame for Chelsea's ills as they do ten Hag for United's.

Maybe a bit left field, but I can see Pochettino leaving Stamford Bridge as ten Hag exits Old Trafford. Word was that Poch was interested in the United job before they went Dutch...again. The media don't seem to hold him as much to blame for Chelsea's ills as they do ten Hag for United's.
No chance. Poch has been found out big time imo. Over rated on the back of doing a decent job at Southampton and one real good season with Spurs where they threw away a great chance at the league title at Chelsea. Somehow managed to not win the league with PSG.

Four different occasions this season his players are fighting over penalty kicks also suggests that he perhaps isn’t even respected by that Chelsea team.

Back