Tonights live matches, Everton v Liverpool, Atalanta v Fiorentina.

Glasner has had Palace playing well in recent weeks.
21/10 was a great price for Palace tonight on th back of their last two results. That’s the 6th time this season they have been able to field that front three and they have won five of the six.

Reactions: CF4
Comments from the bbc match report:

Looks as though Klopp is leaving empty handed.
Perhaps he can be presented with a gold plated hubcap as a momento of his time spent on Merseyside.

From the whole of england thank you everton

Sing Along Everyone..............When Your Sat In Row Z And The Ball Hits Your Head Thats A Nunez.

Darwin Nunez the Uruguayan Andy Carroll strikes again! well misses again!!

I think if you saw Drogba at the same age, he'd be much like Nunez.

I reckon he'll be unplayable at his peak, it might just not happen in England with Liverpool.

Come on Brighton tomorrow nightB-D
Really thought Arsenal had blown it last week. You never know though.
Oh aye
Fk Liverpool:D
This could be the right season for you lads. I think you’s might end up wondering what if we actually had a go at the Etihad however but City are giving chances in every game they play the now so who knows?

This could be the right season for you lads. I think you’s might end up wondering what if we actually had a go at the Etihad however but City are giving chances in every game they play the now so who knows?
Get through the spurs game intact and I think Arsenal can then win out the season. Just need city to slip up somewhere.

I hope City prevail but Arsenal have had some incredible results after a mid season dip.
Going to be an amazing run in and great viewing.
Arsenal are my team, but I do love to watch city, just so entertaining. They have won enough now though, Arsenal are due a bit of luck

Liverpool have been going through the motions for weeks
It seems like one of those end of an era, team in its death throws type thing. A decent manager coming in should see this and get rid of Salah and Van Dyke. Not saying their not good players but dressing room just needs new leaders.

VAR is becoming more and more of a problem. The Wolves goal that was disallowed was a complete joke. None of the Bournemouth players were asking for a foul, it didn't impact the goal that followed,...

Pathetic.

Remember some people mentioning Szoboszlai in the same breath as Gerrard earlier in the season when he had a couple of decent games. He's not and will never be good enough to clean his boots.
It's better than that one with the "wooooooooo!" over and over.
They're all dreadful, but at least we didn't get Hey Jude tonight, which can be heard at most grounds these days. However, still coming out to the Zcars theme is really naff!

The Liverpool performance was like watching us at Ross County or Dens Park.

Slow, pedestrian, no imagination, players going through the motions, a mess at the back, very little in attack - when a chance did fall the attackers flapped.

In midweek Arsenal brought on Zinchenko, Jorginho, Jesus, Martinelli and Vieira.

Last night Liverpool brought on Quansah, Endo, Elliott, Gomez and Tsimikas.

If Manchester City are in trouble tonight (which I doubt given they are on form, a title to win and Brighton have 10 first team players out) they will have a host of talent to bring on.

Liverpool don't have the strength in depth. Salah, van Djik, Robertson are on the decline, Nunez is as frustrating as Dessers, Jota injured again.

Thiago (injury prone) and Matip (injury prone) are out of contract. van Djik, TAA and Salah are entering the last year of their contracts. Klopp is for the off along with the entire backroom staff. Linked with Arnie Slot (I don't know what to think of him?) but the next manager has some job on his hands.

I see slight similarities to when Sir Alex Ferguson left Manchester United. Hopefully this is the start of a car crash era for Liverpool.

The Liverpool performance was like watching us at Ross County or Dens Park.

Slow, pedestrian, no imagination, players going through the motions, a mess at the back, very little in attack - when a chance did fall the attackers flapped.

In midweek Arsenal brought on Zinchenko, Jorginho, Jesus, Martinelli and Vieira.

Last night Liverpool brought on Quansah, Endo, Elliott, Gomez and Tsimikas.

If Manchester City are in trouble tonight (which I doubt given they are on form, a title to win and Brighton have 10 first team players out) they will have a host of talent to bring on.

Liverpool don't have the strength in depth. Salah, van Djik, Robertson are on the decline, Nunez is as frustrating as Dessers, Jota injured again.

Thiago (injury prone) and Matip (injury prone) are out of contract. van Djik, TAA and Salah are entering the last year of their contracts. Klopp is for the off along with the entire backroom staff. Linked with Arnie Slot (I don't know what to think of him?) but the next manager has some job on his hands.

I see slight similarities to when Sir Alex Ferguson left Manchester United. Hopefully this is the start of a car crash era for Liverpool.
Hopefully hate the Scouse fukks

Looks like Klopp is bailing at the right time. They need a rebuild. Hopefully they get it badly wrong and slide down the table next year.

never looked like Liverpool had a goal threat in them, Salah and Nunez absolute horseshit up there, thought Diaz and to a lesser extent Macallister were the only ones to come out of that with any sort of credit, fair play to Everton the old "dogs of war" tactics saw Liverpool off relatively comfortably,we went back into the city centre afterward to a couple of late opening bars , and the toffees fans were certainly enjoying themselves,I'm back up the road late afternoon,so no doubt be plenty happy blues out for a curer later

Back