Top trolling by a bear on dufc fans forum

Shakespearean
Indeed Est1872, such a Machiavellian plot with a distinct inevitability of their own downfall that day back in 2012, when baldy Thompson first stuck the knife into us, and taking such pleasure in doing so :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:.

Fucking pricks!

I would like to say I'm sorry for the Dundee United fans,but that would mean I'm a 2 faced bast#rd, which I am not and truly hope they go bust.

Mr Marshall - your sympathy towards the unfortunate fans of Dundee United is only to be expected from a former pupil of that great educational institute in Dennistoun which we both attended. I am sure that my younger brother and your former classmate concurs. My own sympathy was demonstrated by my consumption of a large glass of 12 year old malt after the game to conceal the pain which I further masked with a large smile and wee chortle.

Mr Marshall - your sympathy towards the unfortunate fans of Dundee United is only to be expected from a former pupil of that great educational institute in Dennistoun which we both attended. I am sure that my younger brother and your former classmate concurs. My own sympathy was demonstrated by my consumption of a large glass of 12 year old malt after the game to conceal the pain which I further masked with a large smile and wee chortle.
Is this St Denis's your reminiscing about? :p

I can’t bring myself to have the same hatred for them as they have for us as they are an utter irrelevance (and always have been) but, it is very pleasing to see them suffer and hopefully collapse - horrible scum.

You know me so well, or at least your youngest sibling does:)

I can’t bring myself to have the same hatred for them as they have for us as they are an utter irrelevance (and always have been) but, it is very pleasing to see them suffer and hopefully collapse - horrible scum.
25zjhg7.jpg

Reactions: R-M
someone else at it :)

"Thoughts on your season??
We improved our points and league placing, happy days"

Aye some Dundee fan winding them up :D

Had a wee look through some of their threads, makes for good reading, although it's not that busy a board.

:cool:

Spare a thought for Dundee United and their fans...........................

Make it one of KARMA, the calling in of debt and the Jerry Kerr stand being used as fire wood.

Funnily enough there’s another thread on their forum started by wearethepeople54. Haha
Thread title -Karmas a bitch

I wish nothing but heartache (footballing wise ofcourse) to each and every single one of their fans. I hope there is no ket up in the troubles they face. I want to see them relegated to League one next season after a horrible horrible season. Followed by another quick relegation to the wilderness of League 2. Let them toil badly for a couple of seasons just missing out on promotion back to League one before finally, they FOLD.... RIP Scumdee Hibs.

Back