Tuesday's EPL games, Rangers B and other football

That is a superb goal from Leicester.

VVD not looking too clever there again. His levels have dropped.

Can only imagine what the FF match thread would be like if we were playing like Liverpool tonight.

That’s a big shock. Liverpool losing was big enough but I wouldn’t have stuck a pound coin on them not scoring against a side with two midfielders at centre-half and who shipped six two days ago.

Refreshing from Klopp tbf , imagine that was big flange , he’d be staring at the floor saying there wasn’t enough injury time

A few days ago, Man City took 6 of Leicester - it could have been more - providing us with yet more evidence IMO, that a case can be made for claiming that they are the best team in the history of the EPL.

It's not just the consistent elegance of their play, it's the fact that they destroy really good teams by big goal margins. It's also the fact that they aren't reliant on one or two exceptional individuals, but have an entire team of exceptionally creative players, - they can can of course win a game by moments of individual brilliance, but they are also capable of scoring all manner of goals - goals by means of intricate team passing, dribbling, heading, long distance shooting. They are also a team lead by a brilliant manager who is a masterful technician, whose coaching skills have made good players into great ones.

When you look at the shambles at Old Trafford where hundreds upon hundreds of millions have been spent and wasted, where managers are brought in and managers are fired, and yet they still can't get it right. When viewed in this context, you can begin to gain an appreciation of just what Guardiola has accomplished. IMO, his City team, would defeat Fergie's Man U. CL winners, and also Wenger's 'invincibles', making a legit claim that City are the best of the best.

That’s a big shock. Liverpool losing was big enough but I wouldn’t have stuck a pound coin on them not scoring against a side with two midfielders at centre-half and who shipped six two days ago.
Unfortunately, I donated twenty pounds to the coffers of Bet365 - I backed Liverpool to win by 2 goals after Leicester getting demolished by Arsenal :(

Back