Two years ago today - we reached the Europa League Final

Blue_Britain

Just had some memories pop up on my phone. By far the most videos I've ever taken at a game. The atmosphere was mind blowing.

What's everyone's memories of that night??

Loved it walking about sweating out my tits. I did manage to get as much beer and water at the game since I was at the TV stadium!

In all seriousness though, it was heartbreaking. I was in the stadium in Manchester and deep down we all knew.there was no chance. Whereas, in Seville we should've done it. Really gutting.

Loved it walking about sweating out my tits. I did manage to get as much beer and water at the game since I was at the TV stadium!

In all seriousness though, it was heartbreaking. I was in the stadium in Manchester and deep down we all knew.there was no chance. Whereas, in Seville we should've done it. Really gutting.

i think he's meaning second leg v Leipzig

Just had some memories pop up on my phone. By far the most videos I've ever taken at a game. The atmosphere was mind blowing.

My neighbour chapping my back door as I lay pished on the floor waiting for my amazon delivery.

I was in hospital the day before and absolutely humped so my brother took my ST. I still have all the txt messages from him telling me how it was the best night of his life etc during the game. I must have sent about 10 to him asking him never to speak to me again which him and my mate took great glee in showing all the guys around us. Even lying on the couch with a temp of 43, missing the greatest game in my lifetime, its a game and a memory that will live forever.

Reactions: VGM
Seville was Heartbreaking and I, along with the rest of us, will never get over it.

But that European run was incredible and won’t ever be topped until we win something again in Europe.

Walking home from my mates house pished, to be shouted in ti an old school mates house as I was walking by to get even more pished!

Brilliant night

Me and the missus went to Spuntini's at lunchtime before the game. I couldn't wat a thing so had 3 sambuca and 3 pints. Then went to Social and struggled to get drunk with worry.

Couldn't believe what I was watching and thought we had fucked it with the Aribo chance. How wrong was I.

Fabulous day and some amazing memories that week in Leipzig as well.

The best night I’ve ever had at Ibrox.

Started the day in Dubai - once we reached the semis I’d had to change the days of a family holiday to fly back for the home leg.

Worth every penny and more

I thought Parma was going to be unsurpassed in terms of atmosphere, Leipzig was a step above that. Incredible.

Really special but bittersweet now in hindsight. Amazing rush of emotion when the final whistle went.

A truly special evening and undoubtedly my best ever experience at Ibrox.

Sheer elation at full time and moments that will stay with me forever. That period from the Braga second leg until Seville is my favourite ever spell of following rangers - high as a kite for weeks!

Tinged with a bit of sadness at ultimately not winning it, and the feeling that I might never experience something like that again, but we can dream!

That realisation I had two nights booked in a £380 a night hotel I booked at QF stage knowing I could cancel if we didn’t make it couldn’t dampen my excitement bouncing about with the wee man.

When Kent put the cross in I thought "FFS, that's just an up and under". Ball breaks to Lundstrum and absolute scenes ensue....

When Kent put the cross in I thought "FFS, that's just an up and under". Ball breaks to Lundstrum and absolute scenes ensue....
I was following the flight of the ball so I wasn't sure Sakala hadn't fouled the keeper - we were jumping all over each other but I still had one eye on the screen expecting the VAR review then feared the worst when it came up.

Best night of my life, incredible, had £200 on us as well thanks to a thread I had seen on here, pretty much paid for my trip

The greatest night ive ever had following rangers. Will never and i mean never get over seville. It pops into my head most days even just for a few seconds. Well unless we win one

One of the best nights ever. After all we had been through. That feeling when the whistle went. Amazing

Funnily enough "Heaven is a place on Earth" popped up this morning on one of my feeds and the memories came flooding back.

I thought it would have been a long time before the Dortmund atmosphere was topped in my experience.

Around month later I said the same with Red Star.

A few weeks later I had the Braga game as the best.

About 3 weeks after that I was coming out of Ibrox absolutely buzzing and proclaiming that THAT will not be beaten for a very long time. I don't think I slept for about 3 days after that as I was bouncing.

The Dundee United game on the Sunday had a weird atmosphere to it. Everyone buzzing but emotionally drained at the same time. All talking about how they were getting to Seville, where they were staying etc. The game itself was genuinely background noise - like you've left the telly on in the house but you're not really paying attention.

Seville itself is still a sore one though, but I'll leave it at that.

However, to the younger bears - DO NOT take the longer European runs for granted.

Best night ever had watching rangers. Atmosphere, how we started and played especially first half to then thinking players were dead on their feet and where a goal was coming from. Dont think will have another night at Ibrox like that for a long time just incredible

A truly special evening and undoubtedly my best ever experience at Ibrox.

Sheer elation at full time and moments that will stay with me forever. That period from the Braga second leg until Seville is my favourite ever spell of following rangers - high as a kite for weeks!

Tinged with a bit of sadness at ultimately not winning it, and the feeling that I might never experience something like that again, but we can dream!
Logic says we will never get there again.

But the same was true after Manchester. And we did

Amazing night. Atmosphere at the start was unbelievable. Ramped up again with the early goals.

Bit nervy when Nkunku scored that peach but the scenes after Lunny’s winner and at FT will be hard to beat ever.

Strong teams seemed to crumble with the Ibrox noise.

Back