UK football stadiums that have hotel rooms overlooking the pitch

Stayed at Telford years ago and room had a view of the pitch. Was there on Wednesday and they have roofed behind the goal blocking the view.
Great support btw. A lot of our songs but no sash :-(
Was going to say Telford Utd / Bucks Head.

Stayed in the Stamford Bridge Millennium and Copthorne Hotel which is attached to the stadium, however, no rooms have a view of the pitch. The hotel was also really poor and i wouldn't recommend it at all.

I’ve stayed at the MK Dons stadium and had a room that was clearly used on match days as some kind of box with bi-fold doors that opened up into the stadium.
They were unlocked and I went for a little wander around the stand.

Quite something to wake up in the morning and open your curtains to see an empty football stadium.

You cannot see the pitch from any of the rooms in the hotel at Reading.

If you want breakfast with the opposition then they usually stay at the Hilton that is a 10 minute walk from the ground
I've been in every conceivable nook and cranny of the stadium but other than a hotel atrium bar accessible from the directors area that the club and hotel share I've never been in the hotel itself so had no idea. B-)

Coventry have them.

I’ve stayed in one overlooking the park. Walked past the Board room on the way to my room and just happened to try the door. It was open….. board room table and chairs, that was it. Christ knows what else I was expecting.

It’s some trek from the main reception to your room. Wouldn’t stay there again for that reason.

Leyton Orient has flats in the corners.

One of the residents used to troll the club by blasting out the Champions League music as the players ambled on to the park, during their League 2 years.

Never stayed in one but driving by Ibrox after nightshift yesterday I seen lights on in the Copland and wondered if those offices actually get used properly and not just for storage. I then wondered if they could be converted to rooms to generate more money for the club.

Not a hotel but Partick Thistle have got what looks like a student accommodation looking right on the park. It’s probably who make their half time quinoa.
I've stayed there, either some rooms are sold as a hotel or it was in the holidays. Pretty similar to a travelodge.

Boltons looks no bad for a laugh, £230 is reasonable.
I stayed there the other week with work.
Didn't take the pitch view but I'm pretty sure it's only about half the price you quoted.
My colleague couldn't get booked and paid the same for the Premier Inn across the road, so is reasonable in comparison.

Non UK related but Brann Bergen have student flat accommodation built into their stadium.

You can buy a season ticket and during match days the blind shutters will open up to let you watch the game.
As you have brought foreigners in to this I'd mention the Air Stadium in Tirana Albania. Perhaps the smartest medium sized stadium in Europe.

Not a hotel, but i used to work in the skyscraper, on the 9th floor, overlooking Trent Bridge Cricket ground on one side and overlooking Nottingham Forest City Ground on the other

I stayed there the other week with work.
Didn't take the pitch view but I'm pretty sure it's only about half the price you quoted.
My colleague couldn't get booked and paid the same for the Premier Inn across the road, so is reasonable in comparison.
I think the £230 is for 4 tickets for the game as well.

There was a couple seen getting it on in there room during a game back in the nineties, they didn't realise the windows were 2 way glass, pretty embarrassed when the cops knocked on their with a friendly reminder.
Aye right. That’s their story and they’re sticking to it. :))

I’ve stayed in the MK Dons one and also thevHampshire County Cricket ground one, also a Hilton and the pitch side rooms have a terrace for watching matches.

Back