Union Bears Banners Today

UB's nailed it today. They've had some cracking banners/tifos (which must have cost a few quid) over the years but today's simple banner aimed at our FM who despises us was perfect.

Getting uppity over their work today is bizarre and suggests some are happy to be friends of people who want us gone.

Well done The Union Bears.

We are lucky to have Rangers supporters like Union Bears who take the time to produce banners and displays such as this one for the Braga game in Feb 2020.

I watched it being unveiled and had the fear - so I can only imagine how non-Rangers fans felt :eek:

sddefault.jpg

The SNP & humza are joke & make me grateful that I no longer live in Scotland but I always slag the GB for their political "activism" so I'd prefer we didn't take that path

Rangers hater Robbie Copeland in the Daily Record has made up this shit story trying to claim that scum fans are saying those GB banners aren't stolen and the UB's made them to try and claim they had stolen them from the GB! Why on earth would the UB's do that? Just mentalists to even suggest such a thing !

This is his article

Rangers ultras fly 'stolen' Green Brigade banners but Celtic fans convinced they know the REAL story​

Celtic fans aren't convinced the banners were stolen after all in a bizarre social media dispute.
Rangers fans displayed banners appearing to be 'stolen' from the Green Brigade at Ibrox - but some Celtic fans are convinced that isn't really what happened.

Philippe Clement's team shot down 10-man Kilmarnock 4-1 to move back within three points of leaders Celtic who thumped Hearts 3-0 on Saturday. It's set up a blockbuster derby next weekend, in which the champions can go six clear with two games left to play, or Gers can tee up a nervy finale by going level on points.

The Rangers ultras section at Ibrox displayed a number of banners during the win over Killie, with messages like 'All in blue to Hampden' and 'Glasgow is blue.' But new snaps being shared on X by Ultras page @thecasualultra showed a banner claimed to have been 'stolen' from rival group the Green Brigade. Three banners, two of which in the green and white of Celtic, read between them: 'Green Brigade, serial losers...of banners'

But while the intimation is that they were stolen from the Green Brigade, the replies were soon flooded by Celtic fans suspecting foul play. One wrote: "They haven't made fake banners surely? These tiny banners wouldn't be seen from the standing section at Celtic Park but fit conveniently fit perfectly in that wee corner they get punted in."

Another added: "Hahahaha they made fake banners, pretending to have stolen banners," and one more said: "Oh no! They must have spent a good thirty quid on those. Such sparkling wit too."

Hmmm, it's not like the mhedia to ply the party line for the bheats from the Knew Camp...much.

Hard to disagree with any of the sentiments even though I know little about Scottish politics but what has it to do with football?? And language displayed like that in the "family" stand, seriously??
Jesus Christ!

Humza is quite happy to bring football into politics when it is against us yet we can’t bring politics into football?

If you don’t know much about Scottish politics then maybe you shouldn’t make comment but I don’t believe for a second you don’t know why Humza would be a target.

The SNP & humza are joke & make me grateful that I no longer live in Scotland but I always slag the GB for their political "activism" so I'd prefer we didn't take that path
It’s hardly political activism. This is a guy who has abused his position to attack our club culminating in the Willie Wanker video that he still refused to apologise for when he was made to look the imbecile we all know he is.

Hard to disagree with any of the sentiments even though I know little about Scottish politics but what has it to do with football?? And language displayed like that in the "family" stand, seriously??
Dear oh deary me.Weans have seen and heard worse in playground ffs.The butt hurt is strong in here.Well done to the UB and outing a few in here in the process.

A numb nut at the head of a party who despises our club is ridiculed by that clubs supporters and some have issues with it. :))
See to be honest, I think a lot of the negative comments towards it was because we were 1 down at home, to a 10 man Kilmarnock team. That's what was annoying me anyway. But it's all good now, we don't have to suffer a title party by they bastards next weekend.

Despite the opinions on here, the Humza banner certainly hit the spot in the stadium.

Even us old curmudgeons in MRC applauded it.

There's a massive difference between the match going fan and the guys who live online.

You see some bizarre takes online that you'd never ever hear in a lifetime of going to the games.

We are lucky to have Rangers supporters like Union Bears who take the time to produce banners and displays such as this one for the Braga game in Feb 2020.

I watched it being unveiled and had the fear - so I can only imagine how non-Rangers fans felt :eek:

sddefault.jpg

That is the only part of the UB moving to the Copland that I am a bit gutted about. Always loved watching and videoing these magnificent Tifos being unfurled.

Need to get someone in the Broomy to do it from next season.

The SNP banner got met with applause from round the stadium, it just shows there is a small amount of whining throbbers that use this forum.
And probably support the SNP. The union bears were on top form today
Me being an old school dinosaur - had it explained to me regarding the banners ‘it’s uncool to have them stolen’ in my day it was all about ‘stick your 19th Century Terrorist banners, and your Stevie Chalmers’ ask your Dad!

I'd rather we stayed out of party politics however Humza has brought this on his own head.
He's a politician who is openly hostile and biased against our club and fan base.Humza deserved that yesterday. He has made this personal. Not on for any leading public figure regardless of political alignment imo.

Back