Union Bears left the stadium right on full time

Was surprised at a section of fans singing the lift the Scottish cup song… after weeks of the %^*& you celtic song, and the way the squad reacted

Dont really care

I also think if someone wants to clap the team that’s entirely up to them.

Their dull droning white noise atmosphere is as good as silent imo
A lot of people I know think the same. Many just can't be bothered talking about it for the grief that usually follows.

The away atmospheres are nothing like they used to be nor are away Euros and the time atmospheres are grim.

This isn't against them but a few hundred singing in a 50k stadium doesn't really work that well and the wowowo chants are not for many.

Good on them.

Anyone who stayed behind to applaud the players lap of honour needs their head checked. I was straight out on the full time whistle aswell.
I did because I'm getting old and never know what is ahead of you and might be last time you see team or stadium

Do they deserve it probably not
And yes I'm looking for cup final ticket

Sometimes we're going to have to accept 2nd in a 2 horse race. They gonna spit the dummy every time
We have won the league once since 2011
They have won the rest

We were the treble kings
We used to welcome the chase

The badge in the front will always be bigger than the name on the back

They’re just trying to make a point and I don’t see anything wrong with that tbh.
I would rather see that happen than the players getting dogs abuse at the end of the game.That doesn’t help anyone.
The UB have created some fantastic tifos and created a wonderful atmosphere this season to try to get our team over the line. But we’ve been let down by some terrible performances.
So it’s just a little message to the board,manager and players, that we have to improve big time next season.

Good on them ,a good way to show the their feelings . This team have thrown away a league this season they don't deserve any applause.

We didn't throw it away ffs. We weren't good enough and we lost it.

Celtic almost threw it away but they bossed us in all 4 old firm games and that's what won them it because they have more quality than us. That's really it. Celtic deserved to win the title.

Doesn't make it any better but saying we threw it away is a stretch when we were top for only a small amount of time and only ever by a point or two.

Play for the badge on the front.....and we'll remember the name on the back.

That's the line (or very similar).

Yes, some may view it as somewhat harsh in terms of acknowledging the 'service' and great moments some of these players have given us.

However, we are at the business end of a season where we should have beaten the bheasts to the title but these players fuccked up and we still have a Cup Final to win.

I agree and it sends a message to what we expect from the players.

Whether the players that the message is meant for respond, remains to be seen.

Genuinely don’t understand folk on here.

Whinge like fck about players who don’t care, then you’ve got a guy like Barasic who obviously cares for the club. Yes, he’s been poor for us on occasions, but he was also part of a massive success. But, no it’s all “fck him”.

Basically, you don’t have to be a cant all the time just to appear staunch as fck.
Snidey wee dicks.

How many of them is there 300? You watch games abroad and the whole end of the Stadium is filled with Ultras. Need to start recruiting, sorry I’m out, I’ve got tinnitus and that drum would do my head in !

GLASGOW RANGERS
GLASGOW RANGERS
WE'LL SUPPORT YOU EVERMORE*
WE'LL SUPPORT YOU EVERMORE*

*Unless you don't win the league, then we reserve the right to withdraw our support, so in reality the previous words sung were a bit of a fib.

Was wondering about that at the time.

Clearly some kind of co-ordinated “plan” of theirs.

Each to their own but I personally stayed till they were up the tunnel.

The stark fact is we have a Scottish cup final on the horizon and bitter recriminations and shows of displeasure should be parked until after that.

How many of them is there 300? You watch games abroad and the whole end of the Stadium is filled with Ultras. Need to start recruiting, sorry I’m out, I’ve got tinnitus and that drum would do my head in !
It’s the megaphone ….. really? You need to be told what to do, when to do it? Never ever in my days. Saft as sh1te

Good. The players were extremely lucky there was as many in attendance tonight as there was.

As has often been the case with this group of players, the fans give way more than they deserve.

Is taking the title to the 2nd last day of the season failure after where we were before the manager change?

Was it happy clapping failure after the benfica game at Ibrox?
The title was over when we drew with them at Ibrox and the nails were hammered into the coffin at Dingwall.

The collective capitulation /collapse / self combustion at the business end of the season is completely unacceptable and unforgiveable.

So, yes, failure. Again.

We didn't throw it away ffs. We weren't good enough and we lost it.

Celtic almost threw it away but they bossed us in all 4 old firm games and that's what won them it because they have more quality than us. That's really it. Celtic deserved to win the title.

Doesn't make it any better but saying we threw it away is a stretch when we were top for only a small amount of time and only ever by a point or two.
We did, by losing at Home to Motherwell Away to Ross County and drawing with Dundee all recently. They are teams who we have more quality than and we bottled it.

When we f#cked it against Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee, that was the time to protest, before we played the scum last weekend, also no big fanfare send off to that match either, everytime we've done it we've came back with eff all, by tonight's game the horse has already bolted and gone.

I know Walters statue is being unveiled on cup final day but the fans should be there for that and that alone.

Let the team go on their way that day without the big send off

They sang the whole game and they left quietly.

Don’t see the issue.
For what its worth they stopped singing after they scored their second goal, then recommenced at the start of the 2nd half.
Personally don't have a problem with that, wish we had more of the UBs.

That's it mate, If they're looking for a proper farewell from the UB then they'll need to earn it at Hampden
Exactly.

Some petted lips about, clearly conditioned to accept 2nd best.

Not for me and clearly not for the UBs.

Some petals disappointed that we didn't have an earlier kick off so we can get the wives and kids on for a wee teary goodbye.

The season isn't done, regardless of past success/moments.

We talk about installing a winning mentality on the pitch yet posters are bleating coz Borna looked upset that the UBs didn't wait around to give him a final chorus.

Have a word wi yourselves ffs :rolleyes:

Let's be honest without them the atmosphere would have been dead tonight. The players have let us down not winning a single old firm this season and dropping points to Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee.

Back