Union Bears new song on latest Instagram video

simon-cowell-thats-a-no.gif

Scotland greatest ever song and Rangers.

What's not to love?

Apart from the title. Was Peter Andre involved in production? :D

Watching that video makes me yearn for when they players filed up the stairs for a proper trophy presentation from some irrelevant dignitary (except 1973, HRH Princess Alexandra) rather than that pish on the pitch.

I've never liked the versions of it on soundcloud / youtube but as a song at the actual game it really worked on Sunday.

I feel like Ibroxonia is what I was prescribed for a recent bout of sinusitis. Also - and it's a personal taste thing - but lyrics about 'being afraid we might drift away' isn't what I want to sing about. Too negative. Horrible word-mash, but if folk like it, fill your boots. The people will decide. :))

I feel like Ibroxonia is what I was prescribed for a recent bout of sinusitis. Also - and it's a personal taste thing - but lyrics about 'being afraid we might drift away' isn't what I want to sing about. Too negative. Horrible word-mash, but if folk like it, fill your boots. The people will decide. :))
Off topic but you still podcasting?

They release an Ultra chant and there's folk crying about 'woahh - oh oh' stuff but they try and get this going and it is equally derided. They can't win lol

Sooner they get the move to the Copland the better.

Sounded great on the flight back from Hamburg on Saturday :))

Big fan of it, they sing it faster than the Bobby Parks version which is good.

Back