Upcoming Fixtures vs Theirs

Couldn't give 2 fekks about THEM.
It's what WE do that matters.
I know you state you don’t give a feck - but I’m willing to bet that every other Rangers support ( bar yourself) looked at when we played them before any other game when the fixtures were released - it’s normal practice

Couldn't give 2 fekks about THEM.
It's what WE do that matters.
I know you state you don’t give a feck - but I’m willing to bet that every other Rangers support ( bar yourself) looked at when we played them before any other game when the fixtures were released - it’s normal practice

You highlighted ‘Doig bullied Patterson’ in the first half, yet in the second half Patterson lets be honest ‘bullied’ Doig. He set up the equaliser and ended up on the winning team. Not having a go mate just don’t see why the word bullied needed to be used, we are talking about 2 very exciting young Scottish full backs one on either side. One had a good first half the other had a good second half. If I had to pick one for my team I wouldn’t be picking Doig.
You'll need to point out where I said anything about Doig being better than Patterson? Was just pointing out the idea that Doig is or was poor on Saturday wasn't really true.

I think that our next match being Hearts is the big chance to really put a marker down - to go into the second half of October at least 4 points clear of the team in 2nd place would be a strong position after a shaky start to the league season.

If we can get a run together off the back of that performance & result on Sunday, and let it push us towards Christmas then the game at the Piggery could be a great opportunity to do a serious bit of damage to their title challenge.

Doig bullied Patterson in the first half sadly. No point denying it.
He “bullied him” aye I’m denying that, well dismissing it for sure. At not stage was Doig “bullying him”. The issues with Patterson first half we’re him related, moments of poor control, touch and pass. Hibs presented very little attacking threat during the game TBH, they had a decent contest first half, “bullying” though, totally lost how you thought that

Last edited:
I think that our next match being Hearts is the big chance to really put a marker down - to go into the second half of October at least 4 points clear of the team in 2nd place would be a strong position after a shaky start to the league season.

If we can get a run together off the back of that performance & result on Sunday, and let it push us towards Christmas then the game at the Piggery could be a great opportunity to do a serious bit of damage to their title challenge.
If we beat Hearts we're 4 points ahead of 2nd whatever. We separate ourselves from the pack of teams in 2nd to 6th. The diddy clubs already start to see the writing on the wall of this fairy tale title challenge nonsense, whilst it really ramps up the "scoreboard" pressure on the mhanks and torments their fans. Meaning any game they don't score early they'll be on the team's back.

In that context, its a massive 3 points, should we get them.

Nearly everyone playing 3pm Saturday

Unusual.

Rangers win and Motherwell avoiding defeat would be awesome. Lead to Spiteful Stewart, NBM and BBC Scumland imagining another “sectarianism” storm though.

Back