Vinicius Jr

WLF

How good is he at the moment. Thought he was brilliant to watch last night, terrorised that Bayern defence and was ghosting past them like it was nothing at one point. Feel like it’s been a while since I saw a CL performance like that in the latter stages!

He must be just about the best player around at the moment. I’ve been of the opinion it was Mbappe but think he might have stagnated a little bit in France, and Vinicius must be there or thereabouts now. Definitely the man that’s produced in the really big moments for his club. Potential Ballon D’Or winner next time out if he wins the CL. Some player!

Hargreaves was giving him glowing praise last night then reminded us they're signing Mbappe, Endrick and have Bellingham going forward.

One of those things that sounds that good on paper it probably can't live up to it.

Top player.

Going to be a bit of a disaster when Mbappe walks into their club next season and says to him "Thanks for keeping my position warm but bench is that way".

Most improved player in world football in the last two years for me, phenomenal wee guy.
I thought he was more effective in their run to the '22 final tbh. But a cracking player nonetheless and more likely to turn up for big games than sone superstars

Top player.

Going to be a bit of a disaster when Mbappe walks into their club next season and says to him "Thanks for keeping my position warm but bench is that way".
This is it for me. Madrid have the most talented group of young players around imo so the only way they'll get caught is by harming themselves and having 4 inside lefts could be a recipe for disaster.

On current form hes the best plsyer in the world for sure, a great watch. But i will add hes 1 of the least likeable players in world football aswell

Hargreaves was giving him glowing praise last night then reminded us they're signing Mbappe, Endrick and have Bellingham going forward.

One of those things that sounds that good on paper it probably can't live up to it.
As much as the English love to tell themselves the Premiership is the best league in the world, the very, very best players still seem to go to Spain.

I love him he's such an exciting player with great energy. Don't see why he's unlikable.
In the fact that hes a total noise up merchant who likes to dish it out but then greets like a baby as soon as he gets some back.
Thats got nothing to do with his ability as a player though which is absolutely ridiculous

In the fact that hes a total noise up merchant who likes to dish it out but then greets like a baby as soon as he gets some back.
Thats got nothing to do with his ability as a player though which is absolutely ridiculous
The only time he’s been in the papers “crying” about getting hassle is the horrendous racism he faces in Spain.

He's scored 4 goals across two World Cup finals.
He has, and it might be the fact hes surrounded by inferior players at PSG but I thought he never turned up at all over both semi finals. When he goes to Madrid he might improve any further, but if you ask me for a player to join my team for the CL final coming up it’s Vini.

And BTW I do love Mbappe, seen him love and he’s incredible, but think he’s dipped a little.

He has, and it might be the fact hes surrounded by inferior players at PSG but I thought he never turned up at all over both semi finals. When he goes to Madrid he might improve any further, but if you ask me for a player to join my team for the CL final coming up it’s Vini.

And BTW I do love Mbappe, seen him love and he’s incredible, but think he’s dipped a little.

He was disappointing man but that shot he had in the first leg which hit the inside of the post... it goes in and he's the talisman again. You're right though the second leg you expect more.

Recently he has been pissing all over Mbappe.
I think Mbappe’s stagnated a bit. The French league is better than people give it credit for but someone of his ability who’s been in that top tier of player since age 18 really shouldn’t still be in France at age 26.

Have to wonder if he’d have gotten even better had he ended up in Spain or England sooner playing against a better class of opponent more frequently. I had him as the best in the world, but on current form Vinicius Jr is doing better things.

Hasn't Mbappe just hit his record goalscoring season, including being joint top CL scorer?

Suggestions of his demise seem exaggerated...

Back