We had 40 shots at goal today

Boyd is spot on. Should have been more goals.

And he's also right saying we're only gonna get a couple next week so we need to improve dramatically and quickly.

And he's also right saying we're only gonna get a couple next week so we need to improve dramatically and quickly.
Today isn’t a good example.
Playing against a block defence like that, especially a man down, you’re always going to get more possession and, likely, more shots.

Said to my daughter today, that their Japanese would have scored at least 3/4 of the chances that dessers had, that is the difference. As someone said, they only need 1/2 chances to score we need 6/7. Got to improve big time next week.

41 according to Flashscore.

If the other lot had 41 attempts at goal they would score 7 or 8.

I think the 2 best chances we made in the game Dessers didn't even shoot.

40 shots but not many were of decent quality.

Though we did score 3 goals from shots from outside the box, shows why it's important to shoot often I guess.

Said to my daughter today, that their Japanese would have scored at least 3/4 of the chances that dessers had, that is the difference. As someone said, they only need 1/2 chances to score we need 6/7. Got to improve big time next week.
Yet he's scored 1 goal less than Dessers has, having played 4 more games.
He's scored 2 more than Sima who's played 11 games less.

We desperately need more aggressive players middle to front.

We have Dessers on 20, Sima on 16, but then no one else in the forward or midfield areas in double figures and that’s where we need to improve, IMO.

if we win next week then every goal we score more than them counts "double" in the goal difference

Was saying this to the boys in our group chat earlier, is the chance creation a “silver lining” of sorts ahead of next season?

We don’t have an issue creating the chances in Clement’s system, we just lack the personnel on the field who can take them.

Same as the Ross County game at Ibrox. 43 shots and only 3 goals. Not good enough, considering goal difference seems to be our best option of winning the title.

Back